剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
而且他的死疑点重重
and the suspicions surrounding his death,
我的小组正在调查这个办公室的腐♥败♥问题
my team has been investigating this office for corruption.
-我猜到了 -是吗
- I assumed. - Really?
那为什么还伪造薇薇安·马多克斯的案卷
Then why fabricate the case file on Vivian Maddox?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我本来想找到
I was trying to find something
能证明罗恩无辜的东西
that might prove Ron was innocent.
我知道他和她的儿子加布里尔聊过
And I knew that he was talking to her son, Gabriel,
所以我想着给他的母亲施加一些压力
and so I-I thought that maybe putting pressure on his mother...
也许能问出新的东西
...would turn up something new.
这是我判断上的严重失误
It was a terrible lapse in judgement.
并且违法
An illegal one.
好吧 不管你要我怎么做...
Alright. Whatever you need me to do --
没有什么要做的
There's nothing.
你在地检办公室的生涯结束了
Your position at the District Attorney's office is terminated.
即刻生效
Effective immediately.
你想要我怎么办 安娜丽丝
What do you want from me, Annalise?
很简单 带上你的儿子离开
Simple. Take your son and go away.
我也只想这么做
That's all I want, too.
然后向他道歉 因为他需要你的道歉
Then apologize to him, because that's what he wants.
你来教训我他需要什么
You're gonna tell me what he wants?
我要你回家
I'm telling you to go home
而不是在这里 因为我真是不明白
instead of whatever this is, because I don't get it,
你为什么专门来这里毁掉我
you coming here to destroy me. Why?
就因为我25年前偷走了你的丈夫吗
Because I stole your husband 25 years ago?
放下吧
Get over it.
我也特别想来到这里
You know, I would like nothing else but to come here
告诉你 自从山姆离开后
and tell you how great my life's been since Sam,
自从我被背叛后 我过得有多好
how I was betrayed, but I stayed strong
我凭借着我的魔法坚强支撑
'cause I'm magic, how all I had to do
我只需要看着我孩子的眼睛
was look into my baby boy's eyes
就知道我才是得益多的那一方
and know I got the better end of the deal.
但是事实并不是那样的 安娜丽丝
But things didn't go that way for me, Annalise.
山姆才有那种魔法
Sam was the magic.
你当初也感觉到了
You felt it, too.
一个看着你就能看到你内心丑陋
A man who not only sees you, sees the ugliness inside of you,
却因此更想要你的男人
but wants you even more because of it.
山姆追求我 好像我有多完美
Sam wanted me like I was perfect.
我的一切都很完美
All of me, just perfect.
体验过这种感觉再被剥夺是绝对不可能没事的
You don't get to feel that and be okay when it goes away.
那是一种很可怕的感觉 堪比死亡
It's a horrible feeling, a death.
我认为都是山姆的错 当然了
And I blame Sam. Of course I do.
是他违背了我们的誓言
He's the one who broke vows.
但我也恨你
But I blame you, too.
-对不起 -闭嘴吧
- I'm sorry. - Oh, shut the hell up.
我看到你从他的办公室出来
I saw you coming out of his office.
我看到他看你的眼神
And I saw the way he was looking at you,
微笑着 我就知道是你
smiling, and then I knew it was you.
他的妻子
The wife.
他在我们的一次咨♥询♥中
And he gave me that same look
对我投以同样的眼神和微笑
in one of our sessions, that same smile.
我知道他想要我
And I knew he wanted me.
于是我让他亲吻了我
So I let him kiss me.
这就是真♥相♥ 薇薇安
That's the truth, Vivian.
是他先招惹身为他的病人的我
He came after me, his patient.
天知道我当时原本可以拒绝
And God knows I could have said no,
但我需要他看着我 让我觉得自己有价值
but I needed him to see me to make myself feel worthy.
现在看看我们 两个黑皮肤姐妹
And now look at us -- two dark-skinned sisters
有着同样的经历
playing out the same story,
把我们的一切都给了
giving everything over to a man
看待我们的眼神和世人不一样的一个男人
who sees us in a world that doesn't.
那不是魔法 薇薇安
It's not magic, Vivian.
那是谎言
It's a lie.
我们找到他了
We found him.
我想开一个保险箱
I'd like to access a safe deposit box.
姓名
Your name?
韦斯·吉宾斯
Wes Gibbins.
韦斯·吉宾斯
驾驶证
你能不能告诉我
You have a way to tell me
上一个来这里的人是谁
who the last person to access this was?
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
Laurel Castillo.
什么时候
When?
三天前
Three days ago.
你现在是杀人凶手了
So you're a killer now?
-什么 -保罗
- What? - Paul.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你早就知道了吗
Did you know?
知道什么
Know what?
我爸爸死了
My father's dead.
他去年在监狱里去世了
He died in prison last year.
中风
A stroke.
要是你告诉我 我还能见他一面
I could have met him if you'd told me.
但他死了 一切都太晚了
But he's dead and it's too late.
我太晚了 都是你的错
I was too late, and it's your fault.
所以我恨你
So I hate you.
我恨你 我好恨你
Oh, I hate you. I hate you so much.
我恨你
I hate you!
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨...
I hate...
我...
I...
你们怎么回事
What is wrong with you people?
我马上要成为一名优秀的律师了
I'm about to be a lawyer, a great one.
-我很了解我的权利 -普拉特女士
- I know my freaking rights. - Ms. Pratt --
我会上诉 就从逮捕的警官
I'll sue, starting with the arresting officer
米兰达警告根本就没说全
whose Miranda warning is defective ab initio.
我们有一名线人死了 米凯拉
We have a dead informant on our hands, Michaela.
你的指纹和凶器上的指纹相符
Your fingerprints match those on the murder weapon.
不要再跑了
No more running.
全都结束了
It's all over.
我要见律师
I want my lawyer.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表