剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
第一步
正在拨号♥
贵宾专线 晚上好
VIP Results. Good evening.
你想开始处理吗
Would you like to begin the process?
是的 我准备好了
Yes. I'm ready.
亚设 你来干什么
Asher? What are you doing here?
亚设
Asher?
-什么事 -你在哪里
- What's up? - Where are you?
正要走进那帮小鬼的家
About to go walk into the kids' house.
别进去
Don't go in.
你赶紧过来
I need you here right now.
真希望是我杀死了山姆
I wish that I had killed Sam.
我就是这么恨他
That's how much I hated the guy.
也许杀死他的儿子也是不错的选择
Maybe killing his son is the next best thing.
正在清除所有数据
硬盘数据清理完毕
好了 然后呢
Done. Now what?
拿好你的钱 钥匙卡和护照
Collect your money, key card, and passport.
好了
Got 'em.
装好这些东西 必须一直随身携带
Pack them and keep them close to your person at all times.
好了
Finished.
从后楼梯井离开大楼
Use the back stairwell and exit the building.
有一辆车会等着你
A car will be waiting for you.
上车 司机会带你
Get inside, and your driver will take you
去安置好的地点
to a pre-arranged location.
到达后 我们会再给你下一步指示
Once you arrive, we'll call you with further instructions.
看 非常干净 就像从来没发生过
See? Clean as a whistle, like it never happened.
-就是发生了 -今天不许再谈这事了
- It happened. - We're not talking about that today.
好吧 你们看上去都不错
Right. Well, you both look great.
我们看上去像废物
We look like ass.
看上去像废物也比毕不了业好
Looking like ass is better than not graduating at all.
停车
Stop.
停车 调头
Stop the car. Turn around.
太好了
Great.
帕姆来早了
Pam's early.
我赌20块她的第一个问题是"亚设在哪里"
20 bucks says her first question is, "Where's Asher?"
你是康纳尔·沃什吗
Are you Connor Walsh?
是的
Yeah.
米凯拉·普拉特
And Michaela Pratt?
是我
Yes.
你们俩因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
You're both under arrest for murder.
-不好意思 你有逮捕令吗 -谋杀
- I'm sorry. Do you have a warrant? - Murder?
肯定是弄错了
There must be some mistake.
-请保持冷静 -等等 什...
- Please stay calm. - Wait. Wha--
这里是控制台 你可以起飞
This is tower control. You are clear for takeoff.
布鲁克斯女士 请做好起飞准备
Ms. Brooks, please prepare for takeoff.
很抱歉 布鲁克斯女士
Sorry about that, Ms. Brooks.
接下来一路应该会很平稳
It should be a smooth ride from here on out.
肯定是弄错了
There must be some mistake.
你们俩因涉嫌谋杀被捕了
You're both under arrest for murder.
-不好意思 你有逮捕令吗 -谋杀
- I'm sorry. Do you have a warrant? - Murder?
-请保持冷静 -什么
- Please stay calm. - What?
-住手 -等等 你在说什么
- Stop. - Wait. What are you talking about?
谁死了
Who died?
亚设·米尔斯顿
Asher Millstone.
等等
Wait.
他刚刚还在这里 他还好好的
He was just here. He was fine.
不 这是一个天大的误会
No, this is just a big misunderstanding.
这不可能
It's impossible.
准备转移两名犯人
We got two for transport...
虽然这一世的旅途已经走到尽头
Even though the journey in this life has ended,
我们的心依然会和我们所爱的人同在
we will keep our hearts with our beloved...
我们不会悲伤
...not with sadness,
只会为永恒的生命而高兴
but with celebration of eternal life.
上帝带走了我们所爱之人
For it pleased God to take our dearly departed.
希望上帝保佑她 长留她在身边
May the Lord bless her and keep her,
愿上帝永远降福于她
the Lord shine upon her and be gracious to her.
上帝啊
We ask you, o Lord,
请你带走我们亲爱的安娜丽丝
to lift up our dearly departed Annalise
让她安息吧
and give her peace.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
现在 有请各位
And now we invite all those
与大家分享和安娜丽丝
who would like to come up and share
之间的回忆 过去以及对他的祝福
their own thoughts, memories, and prayers for Annalise.
首先 邀请一位与安娜丽丝
First, we'll begin with a special speaker
相识已久的特殊来宾
who has known Annalise for a long time.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表