剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
你来这是想知道山姆发生了什么事
You came here to find out what happened to Sam.
但你猜怎么着
But guess what.
我们可能永远都无从得知了 宝贝
We might never know, baby.
如果非要说我从我这糟糕的人生中学到了什么
And if there's any wisdom I've gained in my messy life,
尤其是从你父亲那里
especially from your father,
那就是你必须得放下过去
it's that you have to let go of the past.
是我的原因吗
Is this more about me?
因为我是个很不称职的母亲
Because I was such a bad mother?
你很称职
You weren't a bad mother.
我以前有毒瘾 亲爱的
I was an addict, baby.
我的病给你带来了伤害
My sickness hurt you.
但我现在陪着你
But I'm here now.
而且我会挺身挡住任何冲向你的危险
And I will dive in front of any bullet headed your way.
我只需要你给我这个机会
I just need you to give me that chance.
你有没有想过 如果山姆留在了你身边
You ever think about what would've happened if --
我们的生活又会是什么样
if Sam would've stayed with you?
我们仨现在会在哪儿
Where the three of us would be?
说实话 他能离开也是我们的幸运
Honestly, I think we're both lucky he left.
有的人是救不了的
There's just some people you can't save.
但你不是他 亲爱的
But you're not him, baby.
-喂 -是薇薇安吗
- Hello? - This Vivian?
你是谁
Who's this?
你这周末和山姆在一起吗
Were you with Sam this weekend?
如果你再和他说一句话
If you ever talk to him again,
我就会找你和你孩子的麻烦
I'm coming for you and your kid.
是弗兰克吗
Is this Frank?
和谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was that?
一个债务人
Some bookie.
我爸的负债溢出了
My dad's underwater,
我只能去给他敲敲警钟
so I had to put the fear of God in him.
刚刚的电♥话♥与昨晚你和山姆的对话
So that has nothing to do with that conversation
没有任何关系 对吗
between you and Sam last night?
我和山姆之间也有我们自己的关系
Me and Sam got our own relationship,
就像你们俩一样
just like the two of you.
那也是一种治疗
So that was therapy?
我们自己的疗法
Our version.
说到乱成一锅粥的家人
Speaking of my messed-up family,
你想在周三见见他们吗
you want to meet 'em Wednesday?
通心粉之夜 他们很想见你
It's ziti night. They're dying to meet you.
怎么了
What happened?
你早就知道了
You knew about this?!
我之前有点怀疑 现在你证实了
I was suspicious, but now you got confirmation.
而你一点都没感到不安
And you're not disturbed?
他们是两个整天把自己锁在屋里的二十来岁年轻人
They're two twenty-somethings locked in this house all day.
邦尼可不是普通的二十岁女孩
Bonnie is not your typical 20-something.
她很寂寞 山姆
She's lonely, Sam,
弗兰克也很帅
and Frank is good-looking.
他犯过罪
He's an ex-con.
是你让我帮他出狱的
Who you encouraged me to get out of jail.
谁知道呢 说不定和邦尼在一起对他是好事
Who knows, Bonnie may be good for him.
但对邦尼不是好事 这才是我担心的
No, he's not good for her, is more my concern.
-你怎么知道 -你开什么玩笑
- How do you know? - Are you kidding?
她经历过虐待 没错 但这也不能说明
She's an abuse survivor, yeah, but that doesn't mean
她以后不能和其他男人在一起了
that she can't mess around with a guy every now and then.
她心里知道 弗兰克不适合她
She knows herself that Frank is not right for her.
除了你还有谁适合她
Well, who's right for her beside you?
你说什么
Excuse me?
难道你不是吃醋了吗
This isn't you being jealous?
我们在说邦尼的事
We're talking about Bonnie.
一次可怕的经历 会给她带来几十年的阴影
One bad experience could set her back decades.
这就是你的理论吗
Is that what your books say?
这说明你比经历过邦尼受到的虐待的人
Which means that you know more than someone
还要了解得更多 是吗
who's actually experienced what Bonnie has gone through?
我也有过亲身经历 安娜
I have personal experience with this, too, Annie.
你父母把你和汉娜留在了一间大房♥子里
Your parents left you and Hannah alone in a big house
因为他们不喜欢养小孩
because they didn't like having kids.
这和强♥奸♥是两码事
That's not rape.
听着
Look.
我的意思是 邦尼也值得被爱
All I'm saying is that Bonnie deserves love, too.
当然
Of course.
但爱和虐待的感觉 经常是相同的
But love and abuse often feel like the same thing.
他们两个人在一起
And these two together...
准没好事
it's not okay.
你能坐下吗
Can you sit your ass down?
知道怎么做才能让我冷静下来吗
Know what would help me not spin out?
-如果你让我处理掉沙维尔的尸体 -什么也别做
- If you let me get rid of Xavier's body. - Do nothing.
别把血迹弄得到处都是
And stop leaving your blood everywhere.
也许薇薇安没有疯
So, maybe Vivian's not crazy.
卢彻查了汉娜的电♥话♥记录
Lou dug up Hannah's phone records.
在去年 他们安排她去了四次费城
They place her in Philly on four occasions in the past year,
有的地方离联调局大楼很近
some near the FBI building.
这还不够
This isn't enough.
这证明她可能在诱导联调局追查你
It proves she's probably hounding the FBI to come after you.
我们需要她和山姆的证据
We need proof of her and Sam.
这怎么找
And how the hell do we get that?
我的姑妈贝芙呢
What about my Aunt Bev?
你姑妈贝芙和我姐姐汉娜高中就认识
Your Aunt Bev knows my sister Hannah from high school.
我可以去和她谈谈
I could go talk to her.
问她汉娜有没有承认乱♥伦♥
And ask her if Hannah confessed to incest?
好的
Okay.
我再去和卢联♥系♥一下 看看他能不能查到别的线索
I'll go back to Lou, see what else he can dig up.
至少让我去和内特谈谈
At least let me go talk to Nate.
坐下
Sit.
费城警局意外事故报告
司机 邦尼·温特波顿
车辆 日产奇骏
年份 2017
事故时间 晚上9:02
我停不下来了 天哪
I can't stop! Oh, my God!
拜托
Oh, please.
救命
Help!
里基
我是勒西
It's Lahey.
我需要一些交通监控录像
Yeah, I need to get some traffic-cam footage from you.
事故地点
21号♥街和泉街交界处
21号♥街和泉街交界处
Corner of 21st and Spring.
晚点回你电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
弗兰克说你有计划
Frank said you had a plan.
康纳尔·沃什修订后的豁免协议
我们可以定个期限 康纳尔
We can put a deadline on this, Connor.
会不会有助于你做决定
Would that help you make a decision?
我保持沉默并不是个策略
Me not talking isn't a strategy.
我只是不在乎了
I just don't care anymore.
我可以这么做让你在乎
Well, here's what I can do to make you care.
既然你对现在的协议不满意
Since you're unhappy with your current deal,
我们可以添加你的丈夫作为共同被告人
we can add your husband as a co-defendant.
非法入侵计算机
Computer trespass and hacking,
网络诈骗 侵犯隐私
cyber fraud, breach of privacy,
伪造证件 犯罪行为
forgery, criminal mischief,
销毁证据
destruction of evidence.
我可能会进监狱
I might go to prison,
但坐牢的时间里
but the whole time I'm in there,
我会揭露你
I'm gonna work to expose you
是让联调局蒙羞的腐♥败♥探员
as the corrupt agent who disgraced the FBI.
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
我从你的眼神中能看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
你能看出什么
And what can you see?
我觉得你不想让安娜丽丝赢
I think you may hate the idea of letting Annalise win.
这和打败安娜丽丝没有关系
This ain't got nothing to do with beating Annalise.
而是要打败州长
It's about beating the Governor.
除掉沙维尔只是个开始
Taking out Xavier -- just the start.
你想成为弗兰克
You want to be Frank.
但你不是
You're not.
你只是在毁掉自己
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表