剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
因为我的证词可能导致别人被判死刑
that my testimony could result in someone's execution.
发生了什么
What happened?
-安娜丽丝联♥系♥你了 -没有
- Did Annalise contact you? - No.
那你为什么要破坏协议呢
Then why are you trying to sabotage this deal?
假设
Hypothetically,
联调局与一起死亡事件有关 比如亚设的死
say the FBI was involved in a death, Asher's for example.
那么针对我和康纳尔的指控就应该被撤销吧
Wouldn't the charges against me and Connor have to be dropped?
我们应该被无罪释放 不是吗
We'd go free, no time served at all, right?
等一下
Sorry.
为什么联调局要谋杀自己的线人
Why would the FBI murder its own informant?
康纳尔 你的律师怎么说
Connor, what about going to your lawyer?
-他烂透了 -而且他还会联♥系♥你♥爸♥
- He sucks. - And he'll call your dad.
亚设被我们现在
Asher was killed by the very people
正在合作的人杀了 奥利弗
we are now working with, Oliver.
如果你不想看着你丈夫进监狱的话
Get over your petty father-in-law feud
就把你和你公公之间的鸡毛蒜皮先放一放
if you don't want to see your husband go to jail.
我那个外来的烂律师根本没能力保我们不坐牢
My crappy Hartford lawyer isn't gonna keep us out of jail.
没错 但你知道谁有能力吗
Exactly, but you know who can?
-别说安娜丽丝 -或者邦尼
- Don't say Annalise. - Or Bonnie.
你们俩
You!
我认识的两个最聪明的准律师
The two smartest almost-lawyers I know!
所以 来吧
So, come on,
你们要做的无非就是多读点书
all you need to do is read some more books
然后找到一些判例
and find some precedents.
我也会帮忙的
And I'll help!
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna take a nap.
原来是你
Hey, you.
-你找到她了吗 -找到了
- Did you find her? - Yeah.
还找到了个更好的人
Somebody better, too...
-谁 -沙维尔
- Who? - Xavier.
他在哪
Where is he?
在这 和我在一起
Here, with me.
时机也很好
Good timing, too...
波洛克正好在给他递送机票和护照
Pollock dropped him a plane ticket and passport.
巴西
明天这个时候 他就在巴西了
This time tomorrow, he would've been in Brazil.
弗兰克 别冲动
Frank. We need to be smart.
他可以在庭审上帮到我们
He can help us in court.
我知道
I know.
那告诉我你们在哪
So tell me where you are.
相信我吧
Just trust me.
你也要相信我 告诉我你们在哪
Trust me and tell me where you are.
邦 你没有必要看这些
Bon, this is not something you need to see.
弗兰克
Frank.
我什么都可以告诉你
I'll give you whatever you want.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to talk?
是的
Yeah.
你想知道什么
What do you want?
波洛克探员 她给你干活
Agent Pollock. She work for you?
你知道收买♥♥一个人有多容易 弗兰克
You know how easy it is to buy people off, Frank.
她是你收买♥♥的唯一一个联调局探员吗
She the only FBI agent you bought?
兰福德或者其他人呢
Not Lanford, anyone else?
只有她
Just her.
如果你愿意 也可以开个价
And if you want, you.
我知道你喜欢钱
I know you like the money.
劳拉告诉你的
Laurel tell you that?
马奥尼的钱
The Mahoney money.
比做♥爱♥更好的事
What's better than sex?
她永远都不会知道是你
She'll never know it was you.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
你出♥卖♥♥♥过安娜丽丝
You sold out Annalise once,
我知道你肯定不怕再出♥卖♥♥♥她一次
I know you got it in you to do it again.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing,
否则你就会明白
otherwise you'd understand
那是我此生最后悔的事
that's the biggest regret of my life.
不过我想我只能拿你出出气了
But I guess I'll just have to take that out on you.
蒂莫西·麦克维 波士顿马拉松炸♥弹♥客
Timothy McVeigh, a Boston Marathon Bomber,
现在是安娜丽丝·基廷
and now Annalise Keating?
你认为她的罪行和那些联邦死囚不相上下
You think her crimes match those federal death row inmates?
-没错 -得了吧
- Definitely. - Oh, come on.
她和黑帮头子一样坏 泰根
She's as bad as a mob boss, Tegan,
你代理的就是这样一个人
that's who you're representing.
而你是听州长的命令行事 对吗
And you're taking orders from the Governor, right?
谈话结束
Meeting's over.
博克海德和你的上司
Birkhead climbed the political ladder
是同一派的
at the same time as your boss.
出去
Out.
还是说你的老板是某个实力雄厚的家族企业
Or is it a family-run business with deep pockets?
-比如卡斯蒂洛家 -拜托
- The Castillos? - Come on.
你这么理智的人不会相信阴谋论吧
You're too sane to buy into a conspiracy theory.
阴谋就是你想处决我的委托人
The conspiracy here is you trying to execute my client.
不 那得由陪审团来决定
No, that'll be up to a jury.
别紧张
No pressure.
蒙特斯不依不饶 我甚至都
Montes is digging in, to the point that even
开始要相信加布里尔的蹩脚说辞了
I'm starting to believe Gabriel's whack-ass story.
幸好我们还能向
Good thing we can still challenge this
死刑审委会提出质疑
with the Capital Review Committee.
你是说向给批准了这一指控的
You mean with the five other lawyers
司法部长工作的五位律师提出质疑
who work for the same Attorney General who approved this charge?
消极无益
Negativity is not productive.
这得花上数周时间
It's going to take weeks
才能上报到审委会 泰根
to get in front of that committee, Tegan.
等那时候到了 我们就用事实说话
And when we do, we hit them with the truth --
你是一位社会正义活动家
that you are a social justice activist
一直是执法部门的眼中钉肉中刺
who's consistently been a thorn in the side of law enforcement,
包括去年你在加布里尔的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥案中
including last year when you humiliated the FBI
羞辱了联调局
during Gabriel's terrorism case.
怎么了
What?
释放巨龙
Let the dragon out.
我需要你们的帮助
I need your help.
我的性命取决于此
My life depends on it.
否则我很有可能会被判处死刑
Otherwise I could very well end up on death row.
我不是什么阴谋理论家
I'm no conspiracy theorist.
不相信什么影子政♥府♥或是深层国家
I don't believe in shadow governments or deep states...
她在干什么
What is she doing?
这不是一直以来伴随着她的疑问吗
Ain't that always the question with her?
我不需要牵强附会的说法
I don't need farfetched stories
就知道我们国家是一团糟
to know that our country's a mess.
不然你如何解释一个政♥府♥
How else do you explain a government
会为如此体制拨款
that is funding a system
让超过一千五百人"合法死亡"
that has sent over 1,500 people to their "Legal deaths"?
再想到其中超过半数被杀害的都是黑人
And then, when you think that almost half of those murdered are black?
尽管我们只占到全国人口的13%
Even though we represent only 13% of the population?
调查局对我的立案
The Fed's case against me
有且仅来自线人的证词
is based solely on the testimony of informants.
他们都是愿意让我死
Witnesses who are willing
以此保全自己的证人
to let me die to protect their own asses.
他们也是受害者
And they're victims, too.
被强迫 蒙骗来说谎指控我
Coerced and tricked into lying against me.
安娜丽丝·基廷 死刑指控毫无根据
因为我 作为一位受过良好教育的黑人女性
Because me, as an educated black woman,
太过危险
is too dangerous.
但真♥相♥站在我这边
But I have the truth on my side.
而真♥相♥是 唯一在发生的阴谋
And the truth here is that the only conspiracy that's happening
就是他们看不惯我
is that they don't like me.
但我有证据 我也等不及想给你们所有人看
But I have proof, and I can't wait to show all of you.
这个贱♥人♥敢说出你的名字
If this bitch says your name...
我会留到庭审时再说
And I'll save that for trial...
此刻 我需要你们用电♥话♥ 电邮和短♥信♥
Right now, I need you to phone, e-mail, and text...
让司法部知道
and let the Department of Justice know
我们看穿了他们
that we see them.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表