剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
and we give it to them.
结果有偏见我无能为力
I can't help it if they're prejudiced.
但你通过偏见赚钱
But you profit off that prejudice and --
调情地狱是网络平台
Flirt Inferno is a digital platform,
所以可以法定豁免
which means it has statutory immunity
其用户持有的偏见
from any bias its users demonstrate.
五万块收好
Take the 50K.
你良心过得去吗
How are you okay with this?
法律就是法律
The law is the law.
你曾代表有色穷♥人♥
You changed the law at the Supreme Court
在最高法♥院♥改变了法律
on behalf of poor people of color.
而你现在竟然可以迫♥害♥一个残疾人
Now you're okay persecuting a disabled man?
什么时候开始约会有困难变成迫♥害♥了
Since when is having trouble dating persecution?
这是修改的诉状
This is an amended complaint
根据民权法案第二章改的
under Title II of the Civil Rights Act.
侵害了什么民权
What civil rights are being violated?
我的委托人在一处公共场所被人羞辱
My client is being humiliated in a place of public accommodation.
这是在程序上 奇克 不是在餐馆里
It's on a dating app, Zeke, not in a restaurant.
我们在争辩歧视法
We're arguing discrimination laws
在实地的适用性
applicable to physical spaces
能否推广到网络上
should be applied to digital ones, as well.
你想要多少钱 卡尔
How much money do you want, Carl?
七万五 十万
$75,000? $100,000?
我要的不是钱
I don't want any money.
我要的是平等的爱 跟其他人一样
I want a fair shot at love, just like everyone else.
-这个我做不到 -你做得到
- That's something I can't give you. - You can.
如果你重写算法
If you rewrite your algorithm
对我这种人给予更多关注
to be more sensitive to people like myself.
我们给你48小时
We'll give you 48 hours
选择同意修改算法
to agree to change the algorithm,
或是打官司
or we file in court.
醒醒
Wake up!
律所刚接了个民权案
C&G just took on a civil rights case,
我们得向你的聪明大脑求助
and we are tapping your brilliant minds to help.
厉害 民权是我的强项
Cool. Civil rights is my forte.
可惜是我的委托人侵害了民权
Too bad it's one of our clients violating them.
没有人侵害了权利
No one's violating anything.
-罗伯特 -好
- Robert? - Yeah.
罗伯特·谢 调情地狱的内部法律顾问
Robert Hsieh, in-house counsel for Flirt Inferno --
我在用调情地狱
I use Flirt Inferno.
很棒 那你清楚程序没有偏见
That's great. Then you know it's not biased.
但我们需要找到判例支持我们的说法
Now we just got to find some precedents to support that.
提问 这家事务所什么时候开始
Uh, question. When did this clinic stop being about
不帮♥穷♥人♥了
helping the underprivileged?
你是说在泰根开车去马里兰
You mean when Tegan drove to Maryland
阻止你们这群傻瓜害委托人被驱逐出境一事吗
to stop your dumb ass from getting our clients deported?
这是我们首次听闻
Now, uh, this is the first time I've ever heard of
实地反歧视法
anti-discrimination laws for physical spaces
适用于网络上的情况
being applied to the Internet.
所以这是法律的新领域
So we are in a whole new frontier of law.
但这不是终点
Just not the final frontier.
这属于宇宙法的范畴了
That would be space law, right?
当法律辜负了我们
And when the laws fail us,
我们就找原告的黑料逼他们闭嘴
then we'll find dirt on our plaintiff to shut him up.
那个残疾人
The disabled guy?
让奥利弗去挖黑料 他人呢
Just get Oliver to dig. Where is he?
-在家办公 -我没批准
- Working from home. - I never approved that.
让他马上过来
Get him here now.
*我有时心碎不易*
*And now and then, I fall apart*
*我今夜就需要你*
*And I need you now tonight*
*我现在最需要你*
*And I need you more than ever*
*只要你将我抱紧*
*And if you only hold me tight*
*你我将永永远远*
*We'll be holding on forever*
*你我将好好相爱*
*And we'll only be making it right*
你这就想你的性感男友了
You miss your sexy boo-thang already?
我没有 是泰根
Not me. Tegan.
好戏结束了 叫米凯拉来一起
The jig is up. And bring Michaela
好让她看我在地狱调情
so she can see me flirting up an inferno.
她不在这
she's not here.
什么 她在哪
What? Where is she?
加布里尔在波克诺山租了个小屋
Gabriel rented a cabin in the Poconos.
他们周日回来
They'll be back Sunday.
变革者大会
纽约
-你买♥♥票花了多少钱来着 -不要紧
- You paid how much for these tickets? - It's fine.
只要证明了他是我爸 我能买♥♥下一个岛
I'll be able to afford my own island once I prove paternity.
让一让
Excuse me.
抱歉 所以你打算怎么做
Sorry. So what's the plan?
冲上台 薅住他的头发
You gonna rush the stage, yank some of his hair out?
不 我只需要他的水瓶
No. I just need his water bottle.
变革者大会 与所罗门·维克对话
-为什么不直接找他谈 -他不会承认的
- Why not just talk to the guy? - He'll deny everything.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
这是一个让我妈怀孕
This is the man who knocked up my mother,
让她被枪杀 又让自己的女儿
let her get shot, then allowed his own daughter
被垃圾白人抚养长大的人♥渣♥男
to be raised by white-trash swamp people.
现在他该偿还自己的罪孽了
Now he needs to pay me for his sins.
如果你想要的不止是他的钱呢
What if you want more than just his money?
说什么傻话
You sound stupid.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
与所罗门·维克对话
解决之道
利用男性特权投资女性权力
欢迎大家
Welcome.
非常高兴能请到我们的主讲人
I couldn't be more excited about our keynote speaker.
他是一名律师 风险投资人
He's a lawyer, venture capitalist,
破坏者 变革家
disrupter, a change-maker.
硅谷的科技大神们
And the tech gods in Silicon Valley
称他为"吸钱磁铁"
refer to him as "The Money Magnet."
此外他还自称为是第四次浪潮中的女权主义者
Oh, and he also calls himself a feminist. Fourth wave.
下面
Without further ado,
我们掌声有请所罗门·维克
please give a warm welcome to Solomon Vick.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Good to see you. - You too.
她还漏掉了我将是下一任美国总统
She left out next President of the United States!
所罗门 我们来聊聊你对女性空间
Solomon, let's talk about your sudden interest
突然产生的兴趣吧
in the women's space.
我对女性的兴趣可不是突然产生的 凯莉
Oh, my interest in women is not sudden, Kelly.
从商业角度讲你为自己披上了女权主义的外衣
Business-wise, you've taken on a feminist mantle,
对在场的大部分女性观众来说
something many women in this audience
会认为你是为了一己私利
might find self-serving.
我们直说吧 女性没有权力
Let's be clear -- women have no power.
坦率地讲 我认为她们永远也不会拥有权力
Quite frankly, it's my belief they never will.
请具体说一下
Expand.
权力来自金钱 而现在
Power comes from money, and today
投资于女性主导企业的风险基金只有3%
only 3% of venture funds go to women-led businesses,
同时 差不多有2.2%都投给了白人女性
with 2.2% almost exclusively going to white women.
这种不平等完全归咎于
The only people to blame for this inequality
有钱有权 永远自私自利的男人
are rich, powerful, historically selfish men.
我有点喜欢他了
I kinda like him.
所以你是说 只有男性
So you're saying it's up to men
才能将女性从这种困境中解救出来
to save women from this predicament?
我的意思是 男性通常会将金钱用于投资
What I'm saying is, men typically invest their money,
而女性则用于捐赠[求校]
while women donate it.
现在 除非情况发生改变
Now, until that changes, it's on men
纠正自己造成的金融错误完全是男性的责任
to right the financial wrongs that they created,
而最好的办法就是投资女性
and the best way to do that is to invest in women.
那么你个人打算怎么做呢
Well, how do you personally plan to do that?
现在
As of today,
维克资本设立了一个五亿美元的基金
Vick Capital is opening a $500 million fund
只用于投资女性企业家
to invest solely in women entrepreneurs.
告诉我 谁想要
Now, who wants some of that?
有人想要吗
Anybody?
因为我已经等不及把钱给出去了
Because I cannot wait to give it away.
我来了 我来了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表