剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
请继续
Carry on.
接下来有请基布韦
Let's go over to Kibwe.
你怎么看商界的平衡问题
What's your take on parity in the corporate world?
叫这个 坏消息熊爪吧
Let's call this a, uh, bad news bear claw.
我宁愿要个甜甜圈
I prefer a doughnut.
我尽力了
I tried my best.
海蒂拒绝改变算法
Heidi refuses to change the algorithm.
能理解 她想要钱
Can't blame the woman. She wants her money.
我的绝招是
Here's my Hail Mary --
以捍卫商业秘密法为由起诉
file a suit under the Defend Trade Secrets Act
起诉他弄到了算法
and claim he acquired the algorithm
并且非法使用
and misappropriated it.
然后申请单方面禁令冷冻他的财产
And get an ex parte order to seize his property
避免算法商业机密的传播
to prevent the dissemination of the algorithm trade secret?
-没错 -不行
- Exactly? - No.
这个案子你还没破坏够吗
Enough of you trying to sabotage this case.
我是在教你怎么赢
I'm telling you how to win.
卡尔想要海蒂这样的女人倒霉
Carl wants women like Heidi to burn?
那就给他一个机会
Let's give him the match.
卡尔 你不认识我
Hey, Carl. Uh, you don't know me.
我叫亚设
My name's Asher.
你是律所的人 你来干什么
You work at C&G. What the hell is this?
-我告诉你这事可能会丢掉工作 -那别说
- Look, I could get fired for telling you this? - So don't.
海蒂准备五千万卖♥♥掉算法
Heidi's selling her algorithm for $50 mil.
-所以她不愿修改 -为什么告诉我
- That's why she won't change it. - Why tell me?
因为我人生的所有问题
'Cause everything that's gone wrong with my life
都是海蒂这样的贱♥人♥害的
is because of stupid sluts like Heidi.
-我才不这么说 -那你就被开除了
- I'm not saying that. - Then you're fired.
所有人都已经觉得我是个兄弟会傻瓜了
Everyone already thinks I'm some frat bro meathead.
那你以为为什么请你去做
Why do you think we're asking you?
不是请 是命令
We're not asking. We're telling.
或者你希望让这个混♥蛋♥赢
Or maybe you're okay with letting the Nazis win?
约会软件出现前的生活多好
Life was better before dating apps.
男人 我们能去邀请女人约会
Men -- we used to ask women out.
我们告诉她们做什么 穿什么
We would tell them what to do, how to dress.
现在女人觉得权力都是自己的了
Now women think they have all the power,
她们以为自己有权拒绝
that they can say no.
这都是海蒂的错
That's Heidi's fault.
我们不这么讲话
We don't actually talk like that.
这是你赢得案子的机会
Here's how you win your case.
那是什么
What's that?
海蒂的密♥码♥
Heidi's passwords.
我绝不会给你我的密♥码♥
There's no way in hell I'm giving you my passwords.
怎么 你的隐私比五千万的政♥府♥合同
What, your privacy is more important to you
还要重要
than a $50 million government contract?
给我的头号♥大敌我的密♥码♥ 让他看到
In what world do we give my number-one enemy
能毁掉我的事有什么好处
access to things that could destroy me?
卡尔的诉讼才会毁掉你
It's Carl's lawsuit that'll destroy you,
什么私密视频照片做不到
not some salacious video or photo.
你怎么知道里面有东西
How do you know there's anything to find?
拜托 卡利托 她是个婊♥子♥
Come on, Carlito. She's a whore.
第一眼见她我就能看出来
I knew from the second I saw her.
特平女士决定接受我委托人的要求了吗
Has Ms. Turpin decided to meet my client's demands?
-或者我们上庭 -上庭
- Or are we going to trial? - Trial.
但不是你想的那个庭
Just not the one you think.
你的委托人几小时前在网上发布了这个
Your client posted this on Reddit a few hours ago.
现在该你给我点事做了
This is your chance to put me to work.
- 给我一个命令我就照办 -天 那是
- Just say the word, and I'll do it. - Oh, my God, is that --
-一点没错 我身材不错吧 -你是老大
- Yours truly. I look good, right? - You're the boss.
卡尔 你知道未经允许
Carl, are you aware that uploading sex tapes
上传性♥爱♥视频
onto the Internet without consent
属于性侵吗
constitutes sexual assault?
不是我上传的
I didn't upload that.
但我感谢上传的人
But I thank whoever did.
-董事会不太喜欢吧 -不知道
- This won't look good to your board, huh? - I don't know.
金姆·金好像就没受多大影响
Kim K. wasn't hurt by hers.
安娜丽丝 你是不是说电脑专家已经确认
Annalise, didn't you say our I.T. Expert
-视频是从卡尔的IP地址上传的 -是的
- pinged that upload to Carl's I.P. Address? - I did.
那就是我被黑客入侵了
Then I was hacked.
就像你入侵我委托人的个人账号♥一样吗
Just like you hacked our client's personal accounts?
我相信搜查令足够查清楚了
Something I'm sure a search warrant will find out.
那就是我们起诉你的时候了
And then comes our lawsuit against you --
起诉你诽谤 骚扰 性侵犯
for defamation, harassment, sextortion,
还有密谋
and conspiracy.
那可是不少的刑期
Ooh, that's a lot of jail time.
多少 大概 十年吧
What -- What is that, like, 10 years?
我打赌你回绝的那五百万
I bet that $5 million you turned down
现在想起来很诱人了吧
looks real good right about now.
你陷害我 我会证明的
You set me up. I'll prove it.
卡尔 有时候人要懂得
Carl, sometimes there comes a point
-什么时候认输 -我不同意
- to throw in the towel. - I disagree.
我死也不会向一屋子女人投降
I'll die before surrendering to a room full of women.
我们看了普赖斯小姐的离婚协议
We looked at Ms. Price's divorce papers,
如你所建议的那样
as you suggested,
她的财务状况引起了我们的注意
and something in her financials caught our eye.
普赖斯小姐拥有一个名叫巴灵顿控股公♥司♥
Ms. Price owns stock worth a half a millions dollars
价值五十万美元的股票
in a company called Barrington Holdings.
所以呢
And?
猜猜是谁名下的
Guess who owns it.
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛
劳拉·卡斯蒂洛 就是这个 我们的证据
Laurel Castillo. This is it -- our proof.
证明什么
Of what?
泰根有劳拉公♥司♥的股票
Tegan owns stock in a company Laurel owns.
或者股票都是劳拉名下的
Or it's just in her name.
或者泰根就是那个帮助劳拉消失不见的人
Or Tegan is the one who helped Laurel disappear
劳拉用股票作为给她的报酬
and the stock is how Laurel paid her.
你最后想达到什么结果
What's your endgame?
成为非自愿独身者的一把手
President of the incels?
我只想要能配得上我的女人
I just want the matches I deserve.
你知道吗 那就是你的问题
You know what? That's your problem --
配得上
"Deserve."
你能配得上的只有屁♥股♥上挨一脚
Only thing you deserve is a kick in the ass.
你肆无忌惮地把痛苦发泄在女人的身上
You dump your pain on women as if it's your birthright
因为你觉得没有人能够明白
'cause you don't think anyone understands
你在经历些什么
what you're going through.
每个人都在经历一些事
Everybody's going through something.
超♥市♥里有人盯着你看
People stare at you in the supermarket?
问你性事如何 拒绝你
Ask how sex works for you? Reject you?
我是个黑皮肤的黑人女性
I'm a dark-skinned black woman.
我这一辈子的主旋律就是遭到拒绝
Rejection has been my theme song my entire life.
被恐吓 没人要 没人关心
Intimidating, unwanted, undesirable.
有男人认为我不性感 没有吸引力
There are men that don't find me sexual or attractive.
他们把我视作威胁 我因此而憎恨他们
They see me as a threat. And I've hated them for it.
但是憎恨毒害了我 而非他们
But that hate has poisoned me, not them.
我知道你想找到一个想爱的女人
I know you're looking for a woman to love.
为什么不先爱自己呢
Why don't you start loving yourself?
卡尔撤诉了
Carl dropped the suit.
他也同意签署永久性禁令
And he's agreed to a permanent injunction stipulation.
你怎么让他同意的
How'd you do get him to agree?
商业秘密
Trade secret.
不客气
You're welcome.
棒极了 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you so much.
你们都很棒 一个真正的梦之队
All of you are amazing, a real dream team.
你不同意我的想法 我知道 但是
You don't agree with me, I know, but --
-错了 我不喜欢你 -安娜丽丝
- Wrong. I don't like you. - Annalise.
你在助力固化种族主义 性别歧视甚至恐同
You're perpetuating racism, sexism, homophobia, you name it.
而且你为了钱
And you're handing it
把它们交给了一个危险的有缺陷的政♥府♥
to a dangerously flawed government for coin,
出♥卖♥♥♥了这么多优秀人才可能实现的潜力
selling out the potential of so many brilliant people to come.
那些都是无价之宝
That's not worth all the money in the world.
你在指责我
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表