剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Screw her.
她好几个月没离开过家了
She hasn't left the house in months!
她一直说要放弃
She keeps talking about giving up, and...
我担心她会上吊 跟爸爸一样
I'm scared she's gonna hang herself, like Dad.
他不会死的
He is not gonna die.
这可是弗兰克
It's Frank.
他会比我们活得都久
He's gonna outlive us all.
给
Here.
不了 我已经够烦了
Oh, hell no. I'm jittery enough.
你准备什么时候告诉她
When are you gonna tell her?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
内特
Nate?
联调局给了我一份协议
The FBI offered me a deal.
-什么时候 -几天前 我拒绝了
- When? - A few days ago. I told them no.
-那怎么不跟我说 -以免你这个反应
- Then why not tell me? - So you wouldn't react this way.
我这个反应是因为你没跟我说
I'm reacting this way because you didn't tell me.
都告诉她 内特
Tell her the rest, Nate.
他还觉得泰根在跟卡斯蒂洛合作
He still thinks Tegan is working with the Castillos.
-别说了 -怎么确定弗兰克的事与她无关
- Stop. - How do we know she's not part of what happened to Frank?
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
你们是来看弗兰克·德菲诺的吗
You're here with Frank Delfino?
是的 有消息吗
Yes. Do you know something?
没有 我们想从你们这了解些信息
No. We're hoping to get some information from you.
-你们是家属吗 -朋友
- You're all family? - Friends.
弗兰克跟我住 他被人扔在我家门口
Frank lives with me. He was left at my house.
记录显示是一个男人报的警
Our records say a man called 911.
没错 是我
Yeah, that was me.
你和德菲诺先生什么关系
Who are you to Mr. Delfino?
朋友 她说了
A friend. Like she told you.
别动气 先生
Please don't get aggressive, sir.
你想见识下动气吗
You want to see aggressive?
那就继续问蠢问题吧
Then keep asking these stupid questions.
我们知道是谁伤害了弗兰克
We know who did this to Frank.
他叫沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
His name is Xavier Castillo,
联调局知道怎么找到他
and the FBI knows where to find him,
赶紧去尽好你的职责
so go out there and do your damn job.
康迪医生
Dr. Cundey!
先生 别动
Sir, please do not move.
-弗兰克 是邦尼 -控制住他
- Frank, it's Bonnie. - Let's restrain him.
-他需要吗♥啡♥ -液输完了
- He needs morphine! - IV's out.
-给我50单位芬太尼 -是沙维尔干的吗
- Get me 50 mikes fentanyl! - Was it Xavier? Did he do this to you?
-劳拉 -什么
- Laurel. - What?
劳拉
Laurel.
你见到劳拉了吗 她在场吗
You saw Laurel? She was there?
赶集送他去手术室
Let's get him to the OR!
劳拉在场
Laurel was there.
说不好
We don't know that.
他说了她的名字 她在场
Well, he said her name. She was there.
联调局有线人针对你和基廷
The FBI has an informant working against you and Keating.
是你们小组里的人
It's someone in your group.
告诉我是谁
Give me the name.
首先 帮我找到我妹妹 弗兰克
First, help me find my sister, Frank.
劳拉恨你
Laurel hates you.
比恨你父亲都恨你
More than your father, even.
因为至少他靠自己走到的今天
'Cause at least your father came up on his own.
但你
But you...
心里肯定很难受
It must be hard to know
因为爸爸的小女儿总是强过自己
that Daddy's little girl will always outshine you.
他刚刚进了手术室
He just went into surgery.
我告诉你 这样你好去给联调局报信
I'm telling you that so you can update the FBI.
兰福德说米勒是清白的
Well, Lanford says Miller's innocent.
你相信他说的
And you believe that?
不好说
Not sure.
你怎么这么傻呢
Why are you being a fool?
你相信泰根 我也可以说你傻
I could say the same for you believing Tegan.
别再扯那个了
Oh, shut up with that.
给我证明 所有这些事背后没有她
Give me proof she ain't behind all this.
我有我的直觉 直觉同样告诉我
I have my gut, the same gut that tells me
你不是联调局的线人
that you are not an informant for the FBI.
还是说我根本就是个傻瓜
Or am I being a fool here?
我们一起经历了你♥爸♥爸的那些事情以后
After everything that we've been through with your father,
也许你度量小到可能去告发我
maybe you're small enough to turn on me.
你再这么和我讲话
Keep talking to me like that,
会让那个合作协议感觉越来越有吸引力了
you make a deal look better and better.
还是那么喜欢周末上班啊
Still love working the weekends, huh?
我今天不工作
I'm not working today.
我只是想让你看看
I just wanted you to see
我这个崭新的位置绝佳的管理合伙人的办公室
my new giant, corner, managing-partner office.
你都不让我靠近你的公♥寓♥
And you don't want me near your apartment.
是联排别♥墅♥ 你说得没错
Townhouse. And that's true.
我才不会让你去家里
No way in hell I'm letting you go home
好让你告诉帕特里克你不喜欢我窗户的装饰
and tell Patrick you don't like my window treatments.
顺便说一句 装饰很漂亮呢
They're fantastic, by the way.
这我绝对相信
I'm sure they are.
你好 泰根
Hi, Tegan.
你好 柯拉
Hello, Cora.
坐吧
Sit.
我们从头开始好吗
Shall we start at the top?
好
Yeah.
五年后空间使用权在市场上找都找不到了
There won't be any air rights on the market left in five years.
你...
You've --
听着 沃伦 我下个会要开始了
Listen, Warren, my next meeting's here.
接受报价吧
Just meet the asking price.
好吧
Alright.
你没跑回费城去
You didn't run back to Philly?
确实想过
Thought about it.
你饿吗 我不知道你喜欢吃什么
Hey, you hungry? - I-I-I don't know what you like.
我把整本菜单都点了
I just ordered the whole menu.
如果不吃都会扔掉的话...
Well, if it's gonna go to waste...
那么...
So...
很明显我还有好多关于我妈妈的问题
I have more questions about my mother, obviously,
但还有就是你到底是怎么知道我被收养的
but also exactly how did you find out that I was adopted?
首先 我想和你谈谈这个...
First, I'd like to talk to you about this --
"黑人生育: 产妇死亡的种族差异"
"Birthing While Black: Racial Disparities in Maternal Mortality."
这个领域你八年前就已经涉及了
You were, what, eight years ahead of the curve on this?
那是我耶鲁的论文吧
Is that my Yale thesis?
在吸收新的业务合伙人这方面
I leave no stone unturned
我非常事无巨细
when it comes to researching a new business partner.
新的什么
Um...new what?
我那个妇女基金收到了几十个项目建议书
I've been getting dozens of proposals on my women's fund,
我想让你帮助我决定
and I would like you to help me decide
哪个项目率先得到注资
who gets the first cash infusion.
这听着更像是"雇员"而不是"业务合伙人"
That sounds more like "Employee" Than "Business partner."
如果你可以得到
Not if you're getting 2%
我未来净收益的2%的话 就不算雇员
on the back end of my future earnings.
10%
10%.
2.5
2.5.
你把我扔到泥潭里不闻不问
You left me in a swamp.
-3 -里面全都是恶心的白人
- 3. - With horrible white people.
超过3.5就是敲诈
Anything more than 3.5 is extortion.
安娜丽丝
我20分钟后去找你 在家里等着
男朋友的事
Boyfriend problems?
需要我去对付他吗
Need me to handle him?
我最低可以接受4%
4% is as low as I'll go.
负责的话 我就把那一整盘的马卡龙带走
Otherwise, I'll take that entire platter of macarons
你休想再看见我
and you'll never see me again.
成交
Deal.
罗谢尔 帮米凯拉做好准备
Rochelle, get Michaela started with everything she needs.
好的先生 徐先生在线上了
Yes, sir. Mr. Shiu's on the line.
力 你好
Li, hey.
告诉我你没接受那个黄-赵的生意
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表