剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
所以我很清楚
Which is why it's so clear to me
你也在做同样的事
you're doing exactly the same thing.
听着 傻瓜
Look here, boo boo.
你这个异性恋想象出来的
Whatever girl-on-girl fantasy
百合情结是子虚乌有的
you brewed up in that hetero-head, it's not gonna happen.
我是个专业人士
I'm a professional whose sole focus
只专注于为我的委托人赢得这场官司
is winning this case for my client.
恰好你也喜欢她
Who you have a thing for.
安娜丽丝需要知道这一点
Annalise needs to know that.
丹尼尔
Danielle!
叫保安护送罗伯特离开大楼
Get security to escort Robert out of the building.
立刻
Now.
弗兰克
来电
说
Talk.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-他死了吗 -没有
- Is he dead? - No.
我不是禽兽
I'm not an animal.
但他只供出他雇了波洛克
But all he's fessed up to is that he hired Pollock.
他说联邦调查局其他人都是干净的
Says no one else in the FBI's dirty.
州长呢
What about the Governor?
-我正准备调查 -不要
- I'm about to dig in on that. - Don't.
这是我的法庭 我知道我在做什么
This is my courtroom, I know what I'm doing.
还有别的办法利用他 弗兰克
There's another way to use him, Frank.
这就是你扩大软禁范围的原因
So this is why you expanded your house arrest, huh?
换个地方搞事
Have somewhere else to be shady?
我们找到沙维尔了
We found Xavier.
你不必相信我的话
You don't have to take my word for it.
你可以自己去见他
You could see him yourself.
前提呢
If?
为我作证 而不是指证我
Testify for me, not against me.
-谁告诉你的 -不重要
- Who told you? - Doesn't matter.
-那我走了 -也许就是联邦调查局
- Then I'll go. - Maybe it was the FBI themselves,
你有没有想过他们会耍你
you ever wonder if they played you?
我的豁免协议已经搞定了 安娜丽丝
My immunity deal is set, Annalise.
你是说你和一直隐藏沙维尔
Oh, you mean the deal that you made with the people
还有杀了亚设的那群人
who've been hiding Xavier this whole time?
达成的协议吗
And who killed Asher?
兰福德没告诉你吗
Did Lanford not tell you?
加布里尔看见波洛克探员用棍子打死了那男孩
Gabriel saw Agent Pollock bludgeon the boy to death.
-你要给兰福德打电♥话♥ -是 让他加上
- You calling Lanford? - Yeah, to tell him to add
你绑♥架♥沙维尔的罪名
Xavier's kidnapping to your indictment.
为什么弗兰克只花了几个小时就找到沙维尔了
Why did it take Frank only hours to find Xavier?
兰福德已经派他最好的探员去找了
How does that make sense if Lanford sent his best agents out there
这怎么可能呢
searching for the man?
我不知道 但我会问沙维尔的
I don't know, but I'm gonna ask Xavier that.
他们都参与了 内特
They were all in on it, Nate!
联邦调查局 博克海德
The FBI, Birkhead...
现在有个人准备开口了
But now we have one ready to talk.
是那个雇人杀了你父亲的懦夫
And it's the coward who put a hit on your father.
你有权随意处置
Now God knows you have every reason to go out there
那个男人
and do whatever you want with that man.
但只有帮助我 你才有机会
But you'll only get a chance if you help me.
选吧
So pick --
你更恨谁
who do you hate more?
我 还是杀了你父亲的那个人
Me or the man who killed your father?
记得我吗
Remember me?
如果你想杀了我 动手吧
If you're gonna kill me, do it.
我为什么要杀了你
Why would I kill you?
告诉我 你有何罪当诛
Tell me. Why would you deserve that?
对着摄像头说
Say it for the record.
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
Xavier Castillo,
你是否雇人谋杀了老内特尼尔·勒西
did you order the hit on Nathaniel Lahey Senior?
你把我监禁在这里
You got me under duress here.
这些都不会被法庭承认
None of this will be admissible in court.
就这样
So that's it?
你不打算承认杀了我爸爸
You're not gonna confess to killing my pops?
或承认为州长效力
Or confess to working with the Governor?
如果你这么认为 我也改变不了你的想法
If that's what you think, I'm not gonna change your mind.
还没消息
No news yet.
你不在里面
You're not in there?
没 我和他谈过了
No, I had my time with the guy.
他告诉你劳拉在哪了吗
Did he tell you where Laurel is?
我和你在一起
I'm in this with you.
不是劳拉
Not Laurel.
直到最后
To the bitter end.
我爱你 你这一次只需要相信我
I love you, you just got to believe me for once.
我也爱你 弗兰克
I love you too, Frank.
今天有什么小秘密
What's today's little secret?
你解密了肯尼迪遇刺 还是霍法失踪
You solve JFK? Hoffa?
做个交易吧
Let's make a trade.
你们告诉我山姆发生了什么
You tell me about what happened to Sam
我就不告诉安娜丽丝你们告了密
and I won't tell Annalise that you're snitching on her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你和联调局达成了协议 所以
You got a deal with the FBI, that's how
他们撤销了对你们谋杀亚设的指控
you got Asher's murder charges dropped against you.
亚设不在这里
Okay, Asher's not here,
但我很乐意为他跟你打一架
but I will gladly fight you in his place.
我也是
Yeah, that goes for me, too.
我们没必要和他打
We don't have to fight him.
我们只需要去联调局
We just have to go to the FBI
把他所说的话告诉他们
and tell them what he told us.
你们听到了吗 联调局
Did you hear that, FBI?!
加布里尔认为波洛克探员杀了亚设
Gabriel thinks that Agent Pollock killed Asher!
亚设告诉我韦斯不是单独行动
Asher told me Wes didn't act alone.
他死之前告诉我的
Before he died, he told me that.
汉娜也这么认为
Hannah thinks so, too.
汉娜
Hannah?
我姑妈
My aunt.
你们认识她
You know her.
这是在干什么呢
What's going on here?
你们好 我是汉娜
Hi. I'm Hannah.
山姆的姐姐
Sam's sister.
你们都是谁呢
Who are all of you?
汉娜是个一无所知的疯子
Hannah's a crazy psycho who knows nothing.
为什么她和亚设都说韦斯协助了谋杀山姆
Why did she and Asher both say that Wes had help killing Sam?
亚设从没这么说过
Asher never said that!
他说过
Yes, he did.
很伤人 不是吗
It hurts, doesn't it?
你认为爱你的某个人跟我说了这些
Someone you thought loved you told me that.
即使是欺瞒诈骗的可恶亚设
Even a lying, cheating, spiteful Asher
都比你要好
is a better person than you will ever be.
现在出去吧
Now, get out.
我们完了
We are so screwed.
我知道该怎么办
I know what to do.
让奥利弗打他脑袋
Oliver takes a poker to his head?
不
No.
但我们的父亲不会喜欢我们那么做的
But our fathers aren't gonna like it.
我总算有好消息了
I've finally got some good news.
很显然要赶快释放巨龙了
Clearly a sign to let the dragon out sooner from now on.
-什么消息 -你的记者会起作用了
- What is it? - Your press conference worked.
司法部委员会想在三点见我们
The DOJ Committee wants to meet us at three.
-今天 -我已经写好了辩护词
- Today? - I've already written up my argument.
你可以读一下
And, yes, you can read it.
我可是个好搭档
I'm a good partner that way.
专业方面的好搭档
Partner in a professional way, of course.
好的 我等会给你回电♥话♥
Right. I'll call you back.
好消息吗
Good news?
我今天可以对死刑提出申诉
I get to challenge the death penalty today.
很好 我们知道你会赢的
Good, because we know how you can win.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表