剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
他已经一周没回自己公♥寓♥了
He hasn't been to his apartment in a week.
也许他跟劳拉一起
Well, maybe he's with Laurel.
穿哪双
Which ones?
向我保证这不是为了拆散我跟邦尼
Promise me this isn't all about breaking up me and Bonnie.
闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
我和其他人一样值得拥有爱情 安娜丽丝
I deserve love, Annalise, like everyone else.
邦尼才值得拥有爱情
Bonnie deserves love.
是不是跟你一起 我俩说了不算
Whether it's with you isn't up to you or me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我说了 系里的毕业晚会
I told you -- the Dean's graduation party.
为什么打包行李
I mean, why the suitcase?
明天毕业典礼后我飞去找我妈
I'm flying to my mother's after graduation tomorrow.
弗兰克
我爱你
弗兰克
邦尼 拜托回电♥话♥
我得见你
我能过去吗
我想你
拜托回电♥话♥
我爱你
我是内特·勒西
This is Nate Lahey.
请留言
Leave a message.
你签了这份延期书
You sign this continuance,
法官会把民事诉讼推迟到
and the judge will delay the civil suit
刑事审判结束后
until after the criminal trial.
沙维尔还是州长的刑事审判
Xavier or the Governor's criminal trial?
目前 检察长仍主要关注沙维尔
Right now, the A.G.'s still focused on Xavier.
那他为什么还没被捕
Then, why hasn't he been arrested?
我觉得可能是因为你
I thought maybe that was because of you.
你消失了一周
You've been MIA a week.
你没去见沙维尔吧
You didn't make a visit to Xavier?
把他扔到树林中的洞里
Put him in a hole in some woods?
所以我才出城了 避免那样做
That's why I left town -- so I wouldn't do that.
逮捕令马上就下来了
The arrest warrant should come down soon.
检察长在核实最终的证据
The A.G.'s just finalizing the evidence.
内特
Nate?
打给安娜丽丝 至少听听她的意见
Call Annalise, at least to hear her side.
你倒是挺相信她的
She got under your skin good, huh?
什么意思
What does that mean?
小心点
Watch your back.
通过这整份食物 我们算是
...and kind of round out the whole experience
完成了城市觅食的整个体验
of what we did with urban foraging, by a full dish.
-我们拿一口热锅 -我们该担心吗
- We're going to take a warm pan here... - Should we be concerned?
-再放黄油 -不 他只是迷幻了
- and butter again. - No. He's just a lightweight.
-这是蕨菜 -奥利弗 你没事吧
- Here are my fiddlehead ferns... - Oliver, are you okay?
我断食了整天以做准备
I fasted all day in preparation.
也许你们正是因为没断食才没什么感觉
Maybe that's why you're not feeling anything yet.
我觉得我不想有你那种感觉
I don't think I want to feel what you're feeling.
-你会想的 -这就成了
- Oh, yes, you do. - ...that's gonna become
蕨菜培根油醋汁
our fiddlehead fern bacon vinaigrette.
过一会儿 再水煮几颗蛋
And then we'll poach some eggs after the break.
今晚的十四台新闻
Tonight on Channel 14's news,
一起密谋谋杀案震惊了米德尔顿大学
a murder conspiracy rocks Middleton University.
中心人物是著名的最高法♥院♥律师
At the center is famed Supreme Court Attorney
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
详细报道及更多费城本地新闻
More on that and your local Philadelphia news
尽在今晚十一点
11:00 P.M. Tonight.
这种时候我就很为你可惜
These are the times I feel really bad for you.
为什么 因为我得跟这些人同事
Why? Because of the people I have to work with?
因为你不喝酒
Because you don't drink.
还早呢
It's still early.
安娜丽丝
Annalise.
把我介绍给你可爱的朋友吧
Please introduce me to your lovely friend.
她是同性恋 鲁弗斯
She's gay, Rufus.
那你们俩
Oh. Are you two...?
已婚并且想三人行
Married and thinking about buying a camper?
倒是想呢
Very much so.
抱歉 我说错话了吗
I'm sorry. Did I say something wrong?
就没对过
Always.
这位是泰根·普赖斯 我律所的上司
This is Tegan Price, my boss from Caplan & Gold.
原来罪魁祸首是你
So you're the one to blame?
你得把话说清楚
You're gonna have to be more specific.
安娜丽丝还没跟米德尔顿大学续签合同
Annalise here hasn't signed her new contract with Middleton.
你要在律所做全职吗
You going full-time at C&G?
是啊 你来吗
Yeah. Are you?
我今晚不谈工作
I'm not talking work tonight.
好吧 我懂你不想跟那个男人同事 但
Okay, I get you not wanting to work with that man, but...
不 听着 我不知道我明年要干什么
No, listen, I don't know what I'm gonna do next year.
你是说米德尔顿
You mean at Middleton?
不是律所吧
Not C&G?
安娜丽丝 如果你想离开我
Annalise, if you're about to quit on me --
我妈病了
My mother's sick.
没在家一天 陪她的日子就少一天
And every day I'm not there, I lose more of her.
如果你想请假 我会同意的
So if you want a leave of absence, I'll sign off on it.
我今晚不想谈这个 拜托
Listen, I don't want to talk about this tonight, please.
行
Okay.
但我要管理公♥司♥
But I got a firm to manage.
所以我才是管理合伙人
That's why they call me the managing partner...
和其他头衔
...and some other names
我根本都不想知道
I don't care to know about.
这帮无聊的人找不到比我是同性恋
Damn stiffs got nothing better to gossip about
更好的事情去八卦吗
than me being a lesbian?
恐怕他们不是在八卦你的事
I doubt they're gossiping about you.
安娜丽丝·基廷律师
Attorney Annalise Keating
再次受到刑事调查
is under criminal investigation once again.
新的细节指向教授谋杀了丈夫
身份不明人士站出来
An unknown source has come forward,
使得联调局开启数桩本已结案的谋杀案件
causing the FBI to open several closed murder cases.
据信线人为一个名为"篝火行动"的调查
The informant has allegedly provided new details
提供了新的细节
about an investigation called "Operation Bonfire."
行动名来源于
The name refers to the bonfire
基廷女士丈夫山姆·基廷遇害当晚
the Middleton University football team held
米德尔顿大学橄榄球队举♥行♥的
on the night of the murder of Ms. Keating's husband,
篝火晚会
Sam Keating.
知情人说联调局现在相信韦斯·吉宾斯
Sources say the FBI now believes that Wes Gibbins
并非独自谋杀了基廷先生
did not act alone in Mr. Keating's murder.
联调局及基廷女士均未对我们发表评论的要求
Neither the FBI nor Ms. Keating have responded to our requests
突发新闻
教授身陷谋杀阴谋
予以回应
for a statement.
我们会及时通报围绕本案进行的任何逮捕行动
We'll keep you updated on any arrests made in this case.
这是沙维尔-州长的联手
This is the Xavier-Governor tag team.
他们给媒体透露点陈芝麻烂谷子的谣言
They leaked some stale-ass rumors to the news
-来反击你 -我的车呢
- to hit back at you. - Where's my damn car?
那个"身份不明人士" 编的
And that "Anonymous source"? Made up.
否则 联调局现在就已经逮捕你了
Otherwise, the FBI would've arrested you by now.
我倒要看看他们敢吗
And I dare them to try.
我会站在那 火力全开地...
I'll be right there, guns-blazing...
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我以前住在这
I used to live here.
我一直都没领保险金
I never collected the insurance money.
山姆的姐姐让法♥院♥冻结了那笔钱
Sam's sister has it locked up in court.
你觉得线人是她
You think she's the informant?
我真应该早早离开这
I should've left a long time ago.
你什么意思 你要离开了吗
What does that mean? You're leaving right now?
你找不到她
You can't find her?
-她去参加系晚会了 -或者是跑路了
- She went to the Dean's party. - Or she took off.
新闻里报道的是安娜丽丝的名字
Annalise is the one with her name spread all over the news.
如果有人会吓坏的话 应该是她
If anyone gets to panic here, it's her.
我们怎么知道她不是告密的人呢
How do we know she's not the informant?
你别胡说了
Shut the hell up.
她今早说了那通做作的话
She gave a cheesy goodbye speech this morning.
谁都有可能 沙维尔编出来的
This could be anyone. Xavier's making crap up.
加布里尔
Gabriel?
你们中的人
One of you?
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表