剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
I made my decision.
我知道你还爱我
I know you still love me.
-我们结束了 -不
- We're done. - No.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
然后告诉我你不爱我了
And tell me that you don't love me.
说出来
Say it.
我想听你亲口说
I want to hear you say it.
看到了吗
See?
你不能
You can't.
你说不出口
You can't say it.
你爱我
You love me.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
你会赢的 对吧
You're gonna win this one, right?
你是不会让
You're not gonna bring shame
哈克尼斯家族蒙羞的 是吧
to the Harkness brand, are you?
如果我不应该赢呢 妈妈
What if I shouldn't win, Mama?
什么
What?
事情是正确时 想要赢是很容易的
It's easy to want to win when it's right.
但是这次
But this?
我
Me?
你在说什么 安娜梅
What are you saying, Anna Mae?
我做了很多坏事 妈妈
I've done a lot of bad things, Mama.
但是别人都不知道
If people only knew.
如果我应该输呢
What if I deserve to lose?
这不是你应该做的决定
That's not your decision to make.
这是陪审团的决定 我要给出结案陈词
It's the jury's, and I have to give a closing
说服他们我值得自♥由♥
convincing them that I deserve to be free.
这是上帝的决定 安娜·梅
It's God's decision, Anna Mae.
上帝才是唯一能够纵观全局
God is the only one who can look at the whole picture
决定谁值得自♥由♥
and decide who deserves what.
不是你
Not you,
不是陪审团
not that jury,
不是你的妈妈
not your mama.
你只要出现
All you have to do is show up,
我足够了解你
and I know you well enough to know
我知道如果事关重大你会出现的
that you know damn well how to show up when it counts.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
忘记其他所有人
Forget everyone else.
卡斯蒂洛一家 州长
The Castillos, the Governor,
所谓的阴谋
the supposed conspiracy.
这些无关信息
That is all noise
都是为了让你们不专注于被告
to distract you from the person who brought us here --
安娜丽丝·基廷
Annalise Keating.
她想假装自己是受害者
She wants to play the victim,
她也对此很擅长
and she is good at it, too.
但你们知道谁是真正的受害者
But you know the real victims.
亚设·米尔斯顿
Asher Millstone.
地检官罗纳德·米勒
D.A. Ronald Miller.
助理地检官艾米莉·辛克莱尔
A.D.A. Emily Sinclair.
丽贝卡·萨特
Rebecca Sutter.
山姆·基廷
Sam Keating.
一切都因他而起
It all started with this man.
山姆宝宝
对不起
I'm sorry.
那是原罪
That is the original sin.
按此考虑
You start there.
那么毫无疑问
Then there's no doubt
安娜丽丝·基廷绝不是受害者
that Annalise Keating is not a victim.
她是杀人犯
She's a murderer.
我不是受害者
I'm no victim.
伦诺克斯检察官这点说得没错
USA Lennox was right about that.
但他今天说的只有那点是对的
But that's the only true thing that he said today.
所以 我来说出我的真♥相♥
So, here's the truth about me.
我这一生每天都戴着面具
I've worn a mask every day of my life.
在高中 面具是为了让男孩子们喜欢我
In high school, it was a smile that I faked
而装出的假笑
to get boys to like me.
在法学院 我把名字改得更"新英格兰"化
In law school, I changed my name to sound more "New England."
在律所 我穿高跟鞋 化浓妆 戴假发
At the law firm, I wore heels, makeup, and a wig.
等我结了婚 我...
And when I got married, I...
义无反顾地成为基廷家的一员
threw myself into becoming a Keating,
这都是为了创造一个
and it was all to create a version of myself
能被世界接受的自己
that the world would accept.
但我受够了
But I'm done.
所以我决定脱下面具 站在你面前
Instead, I stand before you, mask off,
告诉你们真♥相♥
to tell you the God's honest.
我做过许多坏事
I have done many a bad thing.
我胁迫证人
I've coerced witnesses,
让当事人在庭审时撒谎
got clients to lie on the stand,
把学生欺负到哭
bullied students to tears,
操纵你们这样的陪审员
manipulated jurors like you.
但那些都不是我今天被审判的罪名
But those are not the crimes I'm being tried for.
而是谋杀
It's murder.
而我不是杀人犯
And I am no murderer.
我是个幸存者
What I am is a survivor.
上高中时 我从被骂黑鬼的经历中
I survived getting taunted by the N-word
幸存下来
when I was in grade school.
我从十一岁时被我舅舅性侵幸存下来
I survived the sexual abuse by my uncle when I was 11.
我从失去初恋伊芙中幸存下来
I survived losing my first love, Eve,
因为我当时害怕成为同志
because I was scared to be gay.
然后是我儿子死于车祸
Then the death of my son in a car accident,
我丈夫被杀
the murder of my husband,
然后酗酒
then alcoholism,
抑郁 哀痛
depression, grief,
以及导致这场庭审的每起谋杀
and every death leading up to this trial.
但今天 由你决定
But today, you decide.
我是坏人吗
Am I a bad person?
我把面具摘了 所以我想我是
Well, the mask is off, so I'm gonna say yes.
但我是犯罪大♥师♥
But am I the mastermind criminal
一手策划了一系列谋杀吗
who pulled off a series of violent murders?
绝对不是
Hell no.
我是一位53岁的女性
Who I am is a 53-year-old woman
来自田纳西州孟菲斯
from Memphis, Tennessee,
名叫安娜·梅·哈克尼斯
named Anna Mae Harkness.
我有野心 是黑人
I'm ambitious, black,
双性恋 易怒
bisexual, angry,
悲伤 强大
sad, strong,
敏感 害怕
sensitive, scared,
凶狠 但颇具才华
fierce, talented,
却筋疲力尽
exhausted.
我的命运由你处置
And I am at your mercy.
说吧
Say it.
你觉得我那一席话太蠢了
You think I was dumb to say all that.
不
No.
我觉得我爱上你了 安娜丽丝
I think I'm in love with you, Annalise.
我曾试过克制自己
I've tried to fight it.
但是我也要放下伪装
But I'm taking my mask off, too.
我的生命里不能没有你
I cannot not have you in my life.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
你到底渴望什么
What do you really want?
爱情
Love.
我能给你带来爱情
And I can give that to you.
我能让你得到幸福
I can make you happy.
我不能给你同样的承诺
I can't promise you the same.
你值得拥有幸福
That's what you deserve,
等着你去争取
and it's out there for you,
但能给你幸福的不是我
but it's just not me.
陪审团做出了裁决
There's a verdict.
陪审团主席 你们已经做出裁决了
Ms. Foreperson, I've been told you've reached a verdict.
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
请起立
Please stand.
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表