剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
- Why are you here? - I got subpoenaed.
-谁传唤的 -那些
- By who? - The people
你想申请针对他们的限制令的人
you're trying to bring a restraining order against.
他们要我指证你
They want me to testify against you.
你把我卷到什么事里了 安娜丽丝
What the hell have you gotten me into here, Annalise?
这一系列针对卡斯蒂洛家族的控告
This is quite a list of allegations
可都很严重 基廷女士
against the Castillos, Ms. Keating.
所以我才申请限制令 法官
That's why I'm here, Judge.
为了不奄奄一息被送进医院
So I don't end up nearly dead in a hospital,
就像德菲诺先生
like Mr. Delfino.
为了让卡斯蒂洛家族为自己辩护
In order for the Castillo family to defend themselves,
我们希望传唤所罗门·维克 法官大人
we'd like to call Solomon Vick to the stand, Your Honor.
维克先生并不知道卡斯蒂洛家族
Mr. Vick doesn't know anything about the Castillo family
或者我对他们提出的控诉
or my complaints against them.
但维克先生知道
Mr. Vick is aware
基廷女士自己的犯罪行为
of Ms. Keating's own criminal activity, though.
你要谈犯罪行为
You want to talk about criminal activity?
那就传唤沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛
Subpoena Xavier Castillo.
沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛不在国内
Xavier Castillo is out of the country.
所以我们才传唤维克先生
That's why we're calling Mr. Vick to the stand.
我告诉你维克先生会说什么 法官大人
I'm gonna tell you exactly what Mr. Vick is gonna say, Judge.
我要求他帮我想办法逃出这个国家
I asked him to investigate ways to flee the country.
这就是我对这个家族的恐惧之深
That's how terrified I am of this family.
基廷女士巧妙地绕过了
Ms. Keating has conveniently left out
这个计划中非法的部分
the illegal elements of this plan.
出国什么时候成了犯罪了
Since when is moving out of the country a crime?
维克先生会说清楚的 法官阁下
Mr. Vick will make that clear, Your Honor.
-好的 -法官阁下 这就是
- Okay. - Your Honor, this is another example
卡斯蒂洛家族骚扰人的证据
of the Castillos' harassment.
我自己会判断 基廷女士
Let me decide that for myself, Ms. Keating.
维克先生 请上证人席
Mr. Vick, please take the stand.
护士
Hey, nurse.
你很熟练了
You're pretty good at this.
看来是有药效了
The meds are working, huh?
效果美妙
Like a charm.
我想跟你说件事
Can I tell you something?
奥勒冈
Oregon.
我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
俄勒冈州怎么样
How about Oregon?
那边都是有着巨大沙丘
They have these beach towns
和树木的海滨小镇
with giant sand dunes and trees.
是你自己选择回来的
You chose to come back here.
当时我很怕
I was scared then.
现在我不怕了
But I'm not anymore.
你是我生命中唯一重要的人 邦
You're the only person in my life that matters, Bon.
答应我
Say yes.
你还迷糊着呢
You're high.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
维克先生 贵宾诉求是什么
Mr. Vick, what is VIP Results?
我理解那应该是一个高端旅行代理
My understanding is it's a high-end travel agency.
那么雇佣他们转移基廷女士时
Were you aware of the illegal aspects
是否清楚这个高端旅行代理
of this "high-end travel agency"
涉及的非法活动
when you hired them to relocate Ms. Keating?
反对 律师在替证人作证
Objection. Testifying for the witness.
反对无效 回答问题 维克先生
Overruled. Answer, Mr. Vick.
我雇佣贵宾诉求时
I hired VIP Results
对他们的方式所知甚少
with very little knowledge of their process.
你知道他们会造假护照吗
Did you know that they create fake passports?
反对 不利引导
Objection. Prejudicial.
反对无效 维克先生可以回答
Overruled. Allow Mr. Vick to speak.
我并不知道具体细节
I don't know any of the specifics.
所以 也不存在电♥话♥录音
So, there's no, uh, phone recordings
或者纸质证据可以反驳你 是吗
or paper trail to contradict you?
我只是问一下 免得你忘了
I'm only asking in case you may have forgotten.
我援引第五修正案反对自证其罪
I invoke my 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination.
因为你参与了基廷女士的谋杀计划吗
Because you're involved in Ms. Keating's conspiracy to murder?
反对 不得以援引第五修正案为由询问证人
Objection. Pleading the 5th cannot be used against the witness.
-反对有效 -你是在
- Sustained. - Are you just
保护你女儿米凯拉·普拉特吗
protecting your daughter, Michaela Pratt?
律师藐视法庭 法官阁下
Counsel is in contempt, Judge.
够了 巴勒斯特先生
That's enough, Mr. Ballast.
你知道你的女儿米凯拉·普拉特
Are you aware that your daughter, Michaela Pratt,
和基廷女士都是谋杀嫌疑人吗
is a murder suspect along with Ms. Keating?
巴勒斯特先生的每句话都是谎话 法官阁下
Every word out of Mr. Ballast's mouth is a lie, Your Honor.
和联调局核实一下
Check with the FBI.
他们会证实基廷女士
They will corroborate that Ms. Keating
是本案的嫌疑人
is a person of interest in this case.
那你是怎么知道的
And how would you know that?
你知道联调局内部消息吗
Do you have an in with the FBI?
和你窃听维克先生一样
You're bugging their phones,
你也在窃听他们的电♥话♥吗
just like you're doing Mr. Vick?
我对任何人的电♥话♥不做陈述
I have no statements on anyone's phones.
那你怎么知道维克先生跟谁通过话
Then how would you know who Mr. Vick had spoken to?
怎么知道我让他调查如何移♥民♥
Or that I'd asked him to research a move out of the country?
这个问题不如问一下维克先生
Why don't we ask Mr. Vick the question?
你的客户有一家主流的电♥信♥公♥司♥
Your client owns a major telecom company.
你还非法录音了谁的电♥话♥
Who else are you illegally recording?
这位盖奇法官吗
Judge Gage here?
我请求休庭
I'm calling for a recess.
这就是我想逃跑的原因 法官阁下
This is why I want to run, Judge.
即使意味着考虑进行非法活动
Even if it means considering illegal activities.
所以 你承认有违法行为了
So, you admit to illegal behavior?
我是一家大律师事务所的合伙人
I'm a partner in a major law firm.
我赢了最高法♥院♥的案子
I won a damn Supreme Court case.
我现在是最强大的时候
I'm the most powerful I've ever been.
可我在这里 考虑消失
And here I am, considering disappearing
因为我担心我的生命安全
because I'm afraid for my life.
这就是我们今天在这里的原因
That's the reason why we're here.
不是为了编造一个我是凶手的故事
Not to make up stories about me being a killer,
而是为了保护我不受沙维尔·卡斯蒂洛的伤害
but to protect me from Xavier Castillo.
或者说你不介意我会死 法官阁下
Or are you okay with me dying, Judge?
要么你保护我 要么他们杀了我
Either you protect me or they kill me.
决定权在你手上
It's your choice.
我们赢到了限制令
We won the restraining order.
让所有人毁掉手♥机♥
Tell everyone to destroy their phones.
什么
What?
照做
Just do it.
我可能会被抓起来
I could've gotten arrested.
他们不关心你 他们只要我
They don't care about you. They just want me.
显然 还有我女儿
And my daughter, apparently.
现在她是你女儿了
Now she's your daughter?
我让你照顾她 但看看你都做了什么
I asked you to look out for her, but this is what you've done?
你根本不知道我为米凯拉做了什么
You don't know the first thing of what I've done for Michaela.
你的所作所为毁掉了
What you've done is destroyed
她拥有一个正直人生的机会
any chance she had at an honest life.
你是在跟我谈正直的人生吗
You're talking to me about an honest life?
我不完美 但我也不是个该死的杀人犯
I'm not perfect, but I also ain't no damn murderer.
你睡了你客户的妻子
You screwed your client's wife
然后对那个可怜的女孩玩消失
and then went deadbeat on that poor girl.
不要假装你关心她
Oh, don't try to pretend that you care about her.
只为赚钱和买♥♥卖♥♥
All to make bank and sell out.
你来要钱时似乎并不介意这个
Well, you didn't seem to mind when you came begging for that cash.
是你想给我
Oh, you wanted to give it to me.
内疚就是会这样折磨你
That's how bad the guilt eats at you.
我见过你最糟糕的一面
I saw you at your worst.
让爱丽丝爱上你 好让你睡她
Making Iris fall for you so you can get between her legs.
我在乎过她
I cared for her.
你利用了她 就像你利用了我
You used her, just like you used me,
就像你利用了米凯拉
just like you're using Michaela.
没有强大的女人在你身边你什么都不是
You know you're nothing without a strong woman by your side.
你觉得对着别人♥大♥喊大叫就是强大吗
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表