剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
Were the two of you ever together?
谈恋爱那种的
You know... romantically?
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-告诉我 你不是我妈 -住口
- Tell me you're not my mother. - Stop.
现在一切皆有可能
Hey, anything's possible at this point.
米凯拉 我不是你妈
Michaela, I'm not your damn mother.
够了 我们都是成年人了
Okay, enough of this. We're all adults.
不 成年人不会不请自来
No. Adults don't show up places uninvited and unwanted.
如果你们不介意的话
Now, if you two will please excuse me,
我要去洗手间呕吐一下
I'm gonna go to the restroom to throw up!
是你说要"追紧她"
You said, "Chase her."
卡普兰·高德联合律所
给你十秒钟说出你想说的话
You have 10 seconds to say whatever the hell you came to say.
是他接近了我 泰根
He approached me, Tegan.
然后你就跑来告诉我了
Then you come to me and tell me that.
我想要找到他鬼鬼祟祟的证据
I wanted proof that he was being shady.
不 你是想在我伤口上撒盐
No. You wanted to pour salt on the wound.
为什么 亲口说出你从没爱过我还不够残忍♥
Why? Telling me you never loved me wasn't cruel enough?
我从没说过我不爱你
I never said I didn't love you.
不必再说下去了
We don't need to go there again.
告诉我
Just tell me this --
你有打算和他睡吗
Were you planning on sleeping with him?
没有
No.
你知道这有多侮辱人吗
Do you know how humiliating this is?
为什么
Why?
他是安娜丽丝的前任 柯拉
He's Annalise's ex, Cora.
他可能会发现你不想让他知道的事
He could've found out things you don't want him to know.
和他调情只是为了分散他的注意
The flirting was to distract him.
别说了
Please.
他是安娜丽丝的前任又怎么样
Why does it matter if he's Annalise's ex?
你喜欢她
You like her?
滚出我的生活
Stay the hell out of my life.
我觉得你♥爸♥喜欢我
I think your dad likes me.
-我不在乎他喜欢谁 -我在乎
- I don't care who he likes. - Well, I care.
如果卡斯蒂洛家的人没把我们都杀光
And maybe if the Castillos don't murder us all, we can
也许我们今晚能共进晚餐
go out to dinner tonight.
还说悄悄话呢
More whispering?
是在说我还没有优秀到可以见你父亲吗
Was it about me not being good enough to meet your father?
加布里尔
Gabriel.
因为亚设就是这么和我说的
Because that's what Asher told me.
被你发现了
Guilty as charged.
你还不能见他 是因为我们还在吵架
The reason you don't get to meet that man
而且他不是我父亲
who is not my father is because we're still in a fight.
带着你的悲伤闪人吧
Yeah. So, take your little hurt feelings and skedaddle.
好吧
Okay.
你会原谅我的
You are gonna forgive me.
别替我断言
Don't put words in my mouth.
她说的没错
What she said.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我是个好男人
Because I am a good man.
好男人很少
We're rare.
任何一位父亲见了我 都会感到骄傲
And any father that does get the chance to meet me
因为他的女儿选了我
will be proud that his daughter picked me.
因为我会改变这个世界
Because I'm gonna change the world.
我会让我们的司法体系更加完善
I'm gonna make our justice system better.
现在 我更希望是你在我身边
Now, I would prefer it if it were you by my side.
你的意思是 是你在我身边
You mean, you by my side.
我很乐意
You know what? I would love that.
但你得原谅我
You just have to forgive me.
等你准备好了 我会在那等你
I'll be over here whenever you're ready.
你不会真的吃他这套吧
You're not actually falling for that, are you?
奥利弗不在
Oliver's not here.
我是来找你谈的
I came to talk to you.
为什么选我进五人组
Why was I picked for the K5?
什么
What?
安娜丽丝说她不记得了
Annalise claims that she doesn't remember.
但你知道尸体[问题]都被埋在哪里
But you know where all the skeletons are buried --
我可不是在暗喻 所以
Literally. So...
告诉我
tell me.
你为什么这么在乎
Why do you care so much?
我怎么能不在乎
How could I not care?
安娜丽丝没有选你
Annalise didn't pick you.
是我选的
I did.
你骗人
You're lying.
不
No.
她总会让我们选一名学生
She always let us pick one student.
弗兰克选了劳拉
Frank chose Laurel.
我选了你
I chose you.
为什么
Why?
你的申请书
Your application essay.
在你读大学的时候 你写了一篇
You wrote about getting a gay conversion camp shut down
关停同性恋矫正营的文章
when you were an undergrad.
你真以为我会相信这个
You honestly expect me to believe that?
我也遭受过虐待 康纳尔
I'm an abuse survivor, Connor.
在我还小的时候
When I was a kid.
当我知道在没人愿意为那些孩子站出来时
So, to know that you stood up for those kids
你挺身而出
when no one else would?
我就想认识你
I...wanted to know you.
很遗憾你有过这种经历
I'm -- I'm sorry that happened to you.
那是很久之前了
It was a long time ago.
我很久之前也会帮助他人
So was me being a guy who helped people.
但那个人和山姆一起死了
It's like he died with Sam.
我想我是希望不管我因为什么被选中
I think I was hoping whatever reason I got picked
至少能解释我为什么成了现在这样
would explain why I'm this way.
你不是个坏人 康纳
You're not a bad guy, Connor.
我就是累了
I'm just tired.
我们都累了
We all are.
厌恶自己没有任何好处
Nothing good comes from hating yourself.
你应该得到比现在更好的结果
You deserve a lot more good than what you've had.
你也是
So do you.
所罗门
姑娘 放下手♥机♥
Girl, put your phone down.
我有故事给你讲
I got a story for you.
那你最好说快点
Well, you better make it fast.
内特和科拉
Nate and Cora.
他联♥系♥了她 为了知道
He approached her to find out
我是不是还和卡斯蒂洛有关系
if I was still in bed with the Castillos.
不会吧
No.
他当面向我承认
He admitted it to my face
还派了邦尼来这里当间谍
and sent Bonnie here as his spy.
我炒了她
I fired her ass.
她没跟你说吗
She didn't tell you?
没有 我现在没时间管这事
No. I-I don't have time for this right now.
还有什么事比这还重要
What the hell else is more important?
我对卡斯蒂洛家族提请了限制令
I filed a restraining order against the Castillos.
-你是疯了吗 -也许
- Have you lost your mind? - Probably.
上次你去找这个家族的事
The last time you took on this family,
埃米特死了 而你开始酗酒
Emmett died and you went on a bender.
所以你这是干什么
So, what is this?
你就是喜欢倒霉吗
You got a thing for a clapback?
还是活腻了
Or a death wish?
恐惧
Fear.
那就是我这么做的原因
That's why I'm doing it.
为了让我不用每天担惊受怕
So I don't have to look over my shoulder every second of the day.
恐惧是智慧的体现
Only smart to be scared.
这就是你我的区别 还有内特
Well, that's where me and you are different. Nate, too.
等等 你还要替他说话
Wait, you're defending him?
如果你经历过我们经历过的
If you'd been through what we've been through,
你也会学会抗争
you'd have learned to fight, too.
否则 你连死都不知道怎么死的
Otherwise, you're dead before you've even died.
这是什么鬼
What the hell is this?
-你怎么来了 -我被传唤了
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表