剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表
联调局为了让她告发你甚至提供了协议
I mean, the FBI even offered her a deal to turn you in,
她并没有接受
which she didn't take.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为她关心你 内特尼尔
'Cause she cared for you, Nathaniel.
你女儿自作自受
Your daughter made her own bed.
她为了你♥爸♥爸到最高法♥院♥据理力争
She fought the Supreme Court for your daddy.
我知道你很想他
And I know you miss him,
但将痛苦发泄到安娜·梅身上
but you taking your pain out on Anna Mae
不是解决办法
isn't the answer.
不是这样的
That is not what's going on.
就是这样
That's exactly what's going on.
内疚都写在你脸上了
It's written all over your face, the guilt.
你内疚是因为你错了
You're guilty because you're wrong,
你也知道你错了
and you know you're wrong.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
这些话你不应该对我说
the person you should be talking to about all this isn't me.
应该对安娜丽丝说
It's Annalise.
你以为摆出这副自大的样子就很强悍了
You think being so big makes you tough?
那为什么还一副受伤小男孩的样子
Then why don't you stop acting like a hurt little boy?
-如果不该接受协议呢 -康纳 别这样
- What if the deal was a mistake? - Connor, don't.
我们同意了撒谎
We agreed to a lie.
我都不知道怎么回事
I don't even know how it happened.
事情就是我们终于做出了正确决定
It happened because we finally made a good choice.
或者我们慌了 被耍了
Or we panicked and got played.
不
No.
我们这是在做三年前本该做的事
We're just doing what we should've done three years ago
山姆那件事后就该去找警♥察♥
when we tried to go to the police after Sam.
谁阻止了我们
And who stopped us?
是她
Her.
她保证不会让我们被抓
By promising she wouldn't let us get caught.
结果呢
And guess what?
我们被抓了
We got caught.
我们终于放聪明了
We're finally being smart.
我不会因此歉疚的
I'm not gonna feel bad about that.
她还好吗
She okay?
你一着床就睡了
She was asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.
你满意了吧
Guess you got what you wanted.
你可以幸灾乐祸了
Giving you a chance to gloat.
我不常这么做
It's not something I do often.
你母亲已经给我上了一课了
Your mother already read me pretty good.
我也想为你感到难过
I want to feel bad for you...
但我没有
but I don't.
你下次要出去最好找人照顾她
Next time you leave, get some home care.
我应该说通内特尼尔了
I think I got through to Nathaniel.
我狠狠教训了他一顿
I pulled his coattail on a few things.
妈妈 你知道我可以照顾好自己的吧
Mama, you know I can take care of myself, right? Hmm?
内特或其他男人不是解决我问题的办法
Nate or any man is not the answer to my problems.
我自己才能解决问题
I'm the answer to my problems.
那你为什么一直陷入法律困境中 安娜·梅
Then why are you always in trouble with the law, Anna Mae?
对不起
I'm sorry.
真心的吗
Are you?
我只是觉得你有时候可能有点糊涂
I just think sometimes you might be a little confused.
我还是你
Me or you?
你被一些男人伤害了
I mean, just 'cause you've been burned by some men,
不代表你得拒绝所有男人
it doesn't mean you write them all off
然后去找女人
and you go to lady town.
安娜·梅 说实话 你是拉拉吗
Anna Mae, be honest. Are you a lesbian?
不知道
I don't know.
你怎么会不知道
How do you not know?
你要么喜欢女人 要么不喜欢
You either like ladies, or you don't.
你也说了 我很糊涂
Well, like you said, I'm confused.
要知道 我很担心
You know, I worry...
这都是因为克莱德
this is all because of Clyde.
我见过这种事
I've seen it happen --
一个女人被糟蹋了
a woman gets messed with
之后就不想再和男人有牵连
and doesn't want anything to do with a man after that.
我觉得没这么简单 妈妈
I don't think it's that simple, Mama.
还记得你高中时被我发现的男朋友们吗
Remember all those boys I caught you with in high school, hmm?
然后是所罗门 山姆 内特尼尔
Then comes Solomon, Sam, Nathaniel.
也许这些男人
Maybe those men were just me
是我想逃避成为异类的借口 妈妈
running away from being different, Mama.
看看我的下场 就跟以前
Look where it got me -- right back where I was
因为那些男孩而被你禁足一样
when you grounded me for messing with all those boys,
被困在家里 跟母亲一起
trapped at home with my mother.
你爱过她吗 安娜·梅
Did you love her, Anna Mae?
伊芙
Eve?
爱过
I did.
她也爱过我
And she loved me.
我当时很害怕
I was just scared.
你想亲热吗
Do you want to make out?
借性消愁也是可以的
Grief sex is a thing for a reason.
我进来了
I'm coming in.
我律师又打给我了 安娜丽丝胜诉了
My lawyer called again. Annalise won her motion.
她会知道是我们
She's gonna know it's us.
恐吓证人西蒙·德里克
Witness intimidation of Simon Drake.
一级谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔
Murder in the first degree of Emily Sinclair.
一级谋杀艾米莉·辛克莱尔
一级谋杀丽贝卡·萨特
Murder in the first degree of Rebecca Sutter.
都是篝火行动里的
Everything from Operation Bonfire.
过去三年的事情
Everything from the last three years,
都因此事而起
all stemming from this --
一级谋杀山姆·基廷
一级谋杀山姆·基廷
murder in the first degree of Sam Keating.
肯定不是亚设告诉他们的
Asher couldn't have given them that.
没错 小贱♥人♥们背叛我了
Exactly. The little bitches turned.
我现在能砍掉他们的头了吗
Can I go rip their heads off now?
不
No.
我们不能硬来
We're gonna play nice.
安娜丽丝
发送给你 康纳 奥利弗
你们能过来吗
安娜丽丝要见我们 怎么办
Annalise asked to see us. What do we do?
你们去见她
You go see her.
不 她多半知道康纳和我接受了协议
No, she probably knows that Connor and I took a deal.
是 现在不该把我们加入证人保护计划吗
Yeah, isn't this when we go into Witness Protection?
基廷的母亲来了
Keating's elderly mother is in town.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
没人会过去
No one is going over there.
康纳同意在庭审上作证 仅此而已
Connor agreed to testify at the trial. That's all.
错 奥利弗
Incorrect, Oliver.
你丈夫会告诉你协议的6条C款
Your husband will tell you that clause 6-c of his deal
要求持续合作
requires continued cooperation --
普拉特女士也是
same for Ms. Pratt
其实你也是
and, frankly, same for you,
如果你不想这事黄了的话
if you don't want this blowing up on them.
他们给了什么借口
What excuse they give?
他们一小时后来
They're coming in an hour.
我想把这些话告诉你们 才能让你们理解
I guess I just had to say this so that you could understand --
或者试着理解
or at least try.
别恨我
Just don't hate me.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你去哪了 我给你打了差不多十个电♥话♥
Where have you been? I called you like 10 times.
不 求你
No. Please don't.
我是薇薇安 哔声后留言
It's Vivian. Hit me at the beep.
妈
Hey, Ma.
我需要你
I need you.
没人吃三明治吗
Well, nobody wants sandwiches?
是花生酱和果冻三明治
They're peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
我自己做的
I made 'em myself.
什么都不想吃吗
Don't want nothing to eat?
安娜·梅在外面有个秋千
Well, Anna Mae got a swing set outside.
也许你们会想出去玩一会儿
Maybe you want to go out there and play a little bit, hmm?
妈妈
剧集 | 逍遥法外 | 导航列表