剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
我说你不干了 你才能不干
You're done when I say you're done.
等你的任务结束了 你甚至都不会发觉
When you're done, you won't even know it.
明白
Yeah.
我们一会要一起玩吗
So are we gonna hang out later?
嗯 午饭后见
Yeah, I'll see you after lunch.
-好了 开始吧 -好啊
- Okay, let's begin. - I'd like that.
谁想分享
Who would like to share?
我是杰姬
Hey, I'm Jackie.
一周前
So, like, a week ago,
我没法想象不喝酒狂欢会是什么样
I couldn't imagine not drinking or partying, right?
但现在我意识到酒精在扰乱的我的生活
But now I realize that it was really messing with my life.
不沾这些东西也挺好的
And, like, I'm cool being sober, you know?
我还是我 还是纵情享乐
Still me, still having fun.
一切都好
It's all good.
我真不懂为什么有人觉得这很困难
I don't really know why people think it's so hard.
你才戒断几天 八天
What do you have, like, eight days?
嗯 所以呢
Yeah, so?
-所以你知道个屁 -贝瑟妮
- So what the fuck do you know? - Bethany...
这让你有什么感受
What is this bringing up for you?
我不喜欢她盛气凌人的样子
I don't appreciate her acting all high and mighty.
这是我第五次治疗了
This is my fifth treatment,
我能来这 还是因为毒品法庭可怜我
and I'm only in here now 'cause drug court took pity on me.
否则我就要进监狱了
Otherwise I'm looking at real prison time.
她一直复吸又不是我的错
It's not my fault she keeps relapsing.
-你说什么 婊♥子♥ -杰姬 贝瑟妮说得有道理
- Excuse me, bitch? - Jackie, Bethany has a point.
你可能还在所谓的"粉云"阶段
You may be on what we call a pink cloud.
在戒断早期 我们精力充沛 头脑清醒
In early sobriety, we have energy, clarity.
感觉非常好 我们很容易认为戒断一点都不难
It feels so good and easy to be sober that we think it'll never be hard.
但那感觉不会持续下去 除非你认真努力
But that feeling won't last forever unless you do the work.
-我告诉你了 婊♥子♥ -再叫一遍 婊♥子♥
- I told you, bitch. - Call me bitch again, bitch.
你能怎样 别他妈惹我
Right, what, what? Don't fuck with me!
大卫 大卫
David! David!
-放开我 -敢跟我闹 婊♥子♥
- Get off of me! - Fucking with me, bitch!
坐下
Take a seat.
她惹的事 跟她去谈
She started it. Talk to her.
我跟她谈过了
I did talk to her.
我告诉她我不会容忍♥暴♥力♥
I told her that I will not tolerate violence,
所以这儿没她的床位了
and she no longer has a bed here.
我♥操♥
Whoa, shit.
没错 我也想提醒你"禁止亲善"的规定
Yeah, and I'd like to remind you of the "no fraternization" policy.
你再跟蒂娜亲热 这儿也没你的位置了
You keep this thing up with Tina, you won't have a bed here either.
蒂娜 你在说什么
Tina? What are you talking about?
你不会以为我对这里的一切一无所知吧
You don't think I know everything that goes on around here?
我想跟你好好审视一下你对女人和性♥爱♥的关系
I'd like us to start examining your relationship to women and sex.
什么 我喜欢女人和性♥爱♥
What? I love women and sex.
你有过认真的关系吗
Have you ever had a serious relationship?
一次 德文
One, Devonne.
但我们分手了 现在她恨我
But we broke up, and now she hates me.
你觉得酗酒是一部分原因吗
Do you think your drinking played a part in that?
不
No.
是 好吧 酗酒是原因之一 但不是全部
Yes, okay, my drinking played a part in it. But it wasn't just that.
我爱她 我也想和她拥有平常人的那些
I mean, I loved her, and I wanted to want the same stuff as her,
养育孩子和组建家庭什么的
like kids and a house, whatever.
但我不能
But I couldn't.
我没想犯浑 但事情就那样发生了
I didn't mean to be a shithead. It just happened.
如果你问我爸 他肯定会这样说
Which I'm pretty sure is what my dad would say if you asked him.
你♥爸♥什么样
What's your dad like?
他是个老渔民
He's an old-ass fisherman.
有一次在渔船上丢了一根手指
Lost part of his finger on a tuna boat
但还是完成了当天的定额
and still made his quota that day.
听上去你很崇拜他
Sounds like you admire him.
我想我是崇拜那部分
Yeah, I admire that part, I guess.
但他也把我妈的生活搅得一团糟
Yeah. But he also, like, fucked over my mom
背着她出轨了一千多次
and cheated on her a thousand times.
可能现在还在出轨
Probably still does.
你觉得你像他吗
Do you think you're like him?
我跟他一点不像
I'm nothing like him.
但这很疯狂吧
But that's crazy, right?
谁会想操那个九指老淫♥魔♥
Like, who's trying to fuck his nine-fingered old ass?
我注意到你不自在时就会开玩笑
I've noticed you make jokes when you're uncomfortable.
是吗 我们来谈谈你♥爸♥的性生活吧 医生
Oh, yeah? Let's talk about your dad's sex life, Doc.
你想换个话题 行
You want to change the subject, fine.
你这周要打扫卫生
You have cleaning duty for a week.
查到个名字 警督
Got a name for you, Lieutenant.
-是吗 -奥西托
- Yeah? - Osito.
这是人名
That's a name?
是昵称
It's a nickname.
案发后 我已经批三十个小时的加班了
So I've authorized 30 hours of OT since the murder,
你什么都没查出来
and you don't have shit.
听着 没人谈论这个人
Hey, look, nobody's talking about this guy.
我们绞尽脑汁想一周了
We've been busting heads all week,
只有一个人承认认识他
and only one dude cops to knowing him?
这说明了什么
What does that tell you?
毫无意义
Nothing.
这说明奥西托是个重要人物
Tells me Osito's a player.
得了吧 你连这个白♥痴♥的真名都不知道
Come on, you don't even have a real name for this chucklehead.
只是现在还没查到
Not yet.
"现在还没"
"Not yet."
我弄到了惩教所的电♥话♥记录
I got the phone records from corrections.
去查查
Get to it.
发动机检查灯亮了
And the check engine light came on.
你最后一次换机油是什么时候
When's the last time you got the oil changed?
不知道 有一阵子了
I don't know. A while ago.
每六个月需要换一次机油
You have to do it every six months.
今天把车开来
Take it in today.
那些恐龙鸡块呢
What about those dinosaur nuggets?
不 他现在完全不喜欢了
No, he's totally over those now.
喜欢吗 宝贝
You like that, baby?
喜欢
Yeah.
你喜欢我舔你的鸡♥巴♥吗
You like how I suck that cock?
喜欢 宝贝 我很喜欢 吃下去
Yeah, baby, I love it. Take that cock.
我要全部含进嘴里
I'm gonna take it all.
爽
Oh, yeah.
它插♥进♥我的喉咙了 插得好深 宝贝
It's so deep in my throat, baby.
天呐
Oh, man.
你想射吗
You gonna come for me?
克里斯塔·C
还想一起玩吗
You still want to chill?
你认识这个妹子
You know this girl?
认识 那是克里斯塔·柯林斯
Yeah, that's Krista Collins.
-我们差不多时间进来的 -她是谁
- We came in around the same time. - Who is she?
不知道 某个妞
I don't know. Just some chick.
她什么时候走的
When did she leave?
不知道 大概两周前
I don't know. Like, two weeks ago.
两... 哪天
Two... What day?
可能是周四 不记得了
Maybe Thursday? I don't know.
我♥操♥ 周四 你确定吗
Holy shit, Thursday. Are you sure?
不确定 怎么了 什么事
No, I'm not sure. Why? What is this about?
没什么
Nothing.
有个妞癫痫发作了
Hey, some girl's having a seizure.
护士叫我来找你
The nurse told me to come get you.
哪个护士 莎伦吗
What nurse, Sharon?
不知道 是吧 那个棕头发的
I don't know. Yeah. The one with the brown hair?
是莎伦 她来这已经三个月了
Yeah, Sharon. She's been here three months already.
她应该学会遇到问题
It's time she figured out how not to call me
不要每次都来找我了
every time she has a problem.
天呐 女人 开这么多网页不关
Jesus, woman, close your tabs.
哮喘健康中心
克里斯塔·柯林斯
格伦顿之家
姓名 克里斯塔·柯林斯
状态 已出院
详情 入院15-2199K·柯林斯.pdf
日期 2019.7.23
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表