剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
《鳕鱼角》前情提要
Previously on Hightown...
克里斯塔朋友雪莉上周被爆头
Krista's friend Sherry was shot in the head last week,
没人在乎 只有我在乎
and nobody gives a fuck, no one except me.
你的白鲸追查得怎么样了
Where are you on your white whale?
奥西托 我马上就能找到他的地址了
Osito? About to pin down his location.
给自己找个新线人
Get yourself a new informant.
你刚吸毒过量
You just overdosed, all right?
靠
Oh, shit!
你跟那个警♥察♥上♥床♥了吗
You fucking that cop?
没有
No.
我需要你主动帮我留意点消息
I need you to step up and be resourceful.
唐娜 你去打包点行李
Donna, I want you to pack a bag.
我去给咱们定个酒店
I'm getting us a hotel room.
-怎么了 -我觉得这事不会按你想的那样发展
- What? - I don't think it's gonna go your way.
是说我被开除了吗
Like, I'm fired?
我之前真的很惨 但现在我已经戒断42天了
I was really fucked up, but I got 42 days now.
你得走了
You need to go.
我只想再问几个关于克里斯塔的问题
I just have a few more questions about Krista.
她把这个留在这了
She left this here, okay?
克里斯塔提到过一个在威尔汉姆的糖爹
Krista talked about some sugar daddy up in Wareham.
安东尼·德尔维卡里奥
Anthony Delvicarrio?
对 他在那边有个建筑公♥司♥什么的
Yeah, he got some construction company or something up there.
也许她跟他住在一起
Maybe she holed up with him.
鳕鱼角
第一季 第四集
你们中有谁是安东尼·德尔维卡里奥吗
One of you Anthony Delvicarrio?
嗯
Yeah?
我能跟你私下谈谈吗
Can I speak to you in private?
当然
Sure.
我五分钟后回来
I'll be back in five, guys.
我逗谁呢
Nah, who am I kidding?
两分钟就够了
It'll only take two.
就是我打电♥话♥来问克里斯塔的
I'm the one who called about Krista.
我不认识任何克里斯塔
I don't know any Kristas.
你认识
Yeah, you do.
你还知道她在哪
And you know where she is.
这是私人领地
This is private property.
你需要离开
I'm gonna need you to leave.
如果你再带电♥话♥到我家 我们之间就会有麻烦了
And if you call my house again, we're gonna have problems.
你告诉我克里斯塔在哪 我马上走
I'll leave as soon as you tell me where Krista is.
你想要什么的话
You want something,
就得先让我♥操♥你
you're gonna have to let me fuck your ass first.
克里斯塔就这么干
That's what Krista does.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
看到这贱♥人♥胆子有多大了吗
See the balls on this bitch?
操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
喂
Hello?
小杰 提醒你下
Hey, Jack, heads-up about...
你在开车吗
Are you driving?
当然没有
Of course not.
他们要是抓到你无证驾驶
They catch you driving without a license,
你就惨了
that's when they really fuck you.
我说我没有开 有什么话直说
I said I'm not driving. Just get to the fucking point.
今晚有大行动
There's a big fucking operation in the works for tonight.
亨尼克需要更多人手 我想我可以让你参与
Hunniker needs more bodies, and I think I can get you on it.
外勤 真的吗
A BFO? Really?
希望不大 但是管他呢
It's a long shot, but what the hell?
接下来你要这么做
So here's what I need you to do.
回家 坐在电♥话♥旁
I need you to go home and sit by the phone.
-别搞砸 -懂了 老天
- And don't mess this up. - Okay. Jesus.
-你们喜欢塔可吗 -嗯
- You guys liking the tacos? - Oh, yeah.
-是吗 那就好 -很好吃
- Yeah? Good. - They're really good.
你得用力点
You really got to put your wrist into it.
你来了
Hey, you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我得吃东西
Man's got to eat.
我昨晚就知道了
Yeah, I learned that last night.
我尝起来怎么样
How do I taste?
春雨一般
Like a spring rain.
不是每个男人都像你那么喜欢
You know, not every man enjoys that as much as you.
你要是跟我说弗兰基不给你口的话
If you're telling me Frankie doesn't go down on you,
除了要把他送到监狱里之外 我还得杀了他
I'm gonna have to kill him on top of throwing him in jail.
我得去上班了
I got to go to work.
-你几点下班 -5点
- What time are you off? - 5:00.
好
Good.
你为波士顿学院效力过两年
Did you play two years for BC?
天
Wow, man!
然后你就染上了羟考酮
Then you got hooked on the oxycodone, huh?
-嗯 -靠
- Yeah. - Shit.
你知道真正的罪犯是谁吗
You know who the real criminals are?
是那些该死的制药公♥司♥
It's the fucking drug companies.
我没开玩笑
I ain't kidding.
没错
Totally.
你能写下来吗
So, hey, can I get that in writing...
如果我告密 就能不坐牢
like, if I snitch, I stay out of jail?
对于一个刚撞了警♥察♥的人来说 你要求有点多 伊森
You're asking a lot for a guy who just ran over a cop, Ethan.
懂吗
All right?
不如开始干活吧
But why don't we get to work here?
你该像个男人一样了
It's time for you to man up now, right?
告诉我你对奥西托知道些什么
Tell me what you know about Osito.
我通过一个高中同学认识他的
I met him through a kid I went to high school with...
-阿奇 -你高中在哪上的
- Kizzle. - And where'd you go to high school?
伊斯汉诺塞特高中
Nauset Regional in Eastham.
阿奇 阿奇有真名吗
Kizzle? Does Kizzle have a real name?
肖恩·甘顿
Sean Gandam.
一个瘦瘦的白人小子
Skinny white kid?
但希望自己不是那样
Wishes he wasn't?
-对 就是他 -就是他 对吗
- Yeah. That's him. - Yeah, yeah, that's him, right?
这很好
This is good.
非常好
This is really good.
有考虑过进入执法部门工作吗
You ever consider a career in law enforcement?
我曾参加过雄鹰童子军
I was an Eagle Scout.
-我也是 -酷 你是哪个队的
- So was I! - Oh, cool. What troop were you in?
奥西托和阿奇
Osito and Kizzle.
我从阿奇那进货 他从奥西托那进货
So I buy from Kizzle, and he buys from Osito.
所以我见过他几次
So I met him a few times.
好 跟我说说奥西托
Okay, so tell me about Osito.
你最先想到什么
First thing that comes to your mind,
任何你觉得异常的事
you know, anything you can point out that's unusual.
我每次看到他 他都开着不同的车
He had a different car every time I saw him.
我觉得这是他的喜好
I think that's, like, his thing.
不过我不知道他是从哪弄来这些车的
I don't know where he gets them, though.
不 这挺有用的
No, that's good.
不同的车 还有吗
Different car. Anything else?
他有个女朋友有点辣 我觉得很奇怪
Yeah, he has a kind of hot girlfriend. I think that's weird.
有点辣
Kind of hot?
知道叫什么吗
You got a name?
不知道 白人女孩 二十出头
No. White girl, 20s.
这条消息太有用了
That's more than enough.
伊森 你做得真的很好
Ethan, you are really good at this.
我有个主意
I got this idea.
我觉得我知道你怎么能真正帮上忙了
I think I know how you can be a real help.
你愿意戴上窃听器和肖恩联♥系♥吗
Would you be willing to wear a wire with Sean?
和阿奇
With Kizzle?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 不 不 看着我 看着我
No, no, no, no, no, no. Look at me, look at me. Look at me.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我知道你可以的
I know you can do this.
阿奇是装暖通空调和太阳能的
Kizzle works HVAC and solar installation.
一般四点下班 下班后会去一个酒吧
Usually gets off around 4:00. Goes to this one bar.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表