剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Ain't that right, Osito?
很高兴又见到你
It's good to see you again.
有几个问题想问你
Got a few questions for you.
你想跟我们回趟局里吗
You want to come down to the station with us?
不 他不想
No, he does not.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
他们是警♥察♥
They cops.
他们想做什么就做什么
They do whatever the fuck they want.
我很抱歉
Uh, I'm so sorry.
他应该很快就会到
I'm sure he'll be here any second.
听说你们还在一起
You know, I was kind of surprised
我挺意外的
to hear you guys were still together.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
什么意思
What do you mean?
不知道 我听说他状态不好
I don't know. I just heard he was in a bad way.
他没事
He's fine.
唐娜
你是小迈
You Junior?
看上去没问题
Looks good.
要五百
It's gonna be 500.
你说四百的
You said 400.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
你觉得你能耍我
You think you can fuck with me?
要不要随你
Take it or leave it.
你觉得我没法揍你 是吗
You think I can't kick your fucking ass, huh?
注射了类固醇和冰♥毒♥的话 也许可以
On roids and meth, probably.
但那不代表你是男人
Doesn't make you a man, though.
抱歉我毁了约会之夜
Sorry I ruined date night.
凯瑟琳似乎很善良
Kathleen seems nice.
也挺漂亮的
Easy on the eyes, too.
你意外吗
You surprised by that?
不
No.
听说你老二不错
Heard you got that good dick.
这上面说你出生在多米尼加
So it says here you're born in the Dominican,
小时候移♥民♥到这儿
moved here as a kid.
你回去过几次吗
You go back and forth a few times?
《单身汉》开播了
Man, the fucking Bachelor's on.
好吧
All right.
那我就开门见山了
I'm just getting right down to it, then.
我们在忙一件案子 我们在跟几个人交谈
So we're working this case. We're talking to a few people.
目前主要就是在排除嫌疑人
Mostly just ruling out suspects at this stage.
你记得你在8月22日做什么吗
Do you remember what you were doing on August 22nd?
不记得
Nope.
那晚有超级月亮
There was a supermoon that night.
这有勾起你的回忆吗
Does that jog your memory?
没有
No.
你会去特鲁洛吗
You go down to Truro?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
也就是没有了
Is that a no?
不去特鲁洛
你认识一个叫雪莉·亨利的女孩吗
You know a girl named Sherry Henry?
不
No.
克里斯塔·柯林斯呢
What about a Krista Collins?
白人女孩
Little white girl?
嗯
Yeah.
不认识
No.
前天晚上你在做什么
What were you doing night before last?
-开车四处转 -跟谁
- Drove around some. - With who?
-我小弟 -你小弟有名字吗
- My boy. - Your boy got a name?
没有
Nope.
你们去了伯恩
You guys go to Bourne?
我不了解那片区
I don't know the area that well.
这些小镇在我看来都一样
All these wack-ass towns look the same to me.
我觉得你们有去伯恩
I think you guys went to Bourne.
这是你们过桥的照片
And this is a picture of you guys crossing the bridge.
照片太糊了
Picture sucks.
你都看不出谁在里面
You can't even tell who's in it.
但我们知道谁在里面
Yeah, but we know who's in it.
我们知道你们去了伯恩
We know you guys went to Bourne.
也知道原因
And we know why.
杀女生有点怂 你不觉得吗
Killing girls is kind of pussy, don't you think?
然后你们又搞砸了
And then you fucked it up again.
有人跟你说克里斯塔在说你和雪莉·亨利
Someone told you Krista was talking about you and Sherry Henry.
我们还有目击者
And we got a witness that puts you
看到你午夜的时候去了克里斯塔·柯林斯的房♥间
in Krista Collins' room around midnight.
有动机也有时机
So there's motive and opportunity.
你觉得这小子不会背叛你吗
And you think this fucking kid ain't gonna flip on you?
这是你的机会 因为要么是你下水要么是他
This is your chance, 'cause it's either you or him.
我会帮你
I'll help you out.
我会帮你跟地检说话
I'll talk to the DA for you,
因为我知道你不是一个人干的
because I know you didn't do this on your own.
两起案子都是弗兰基下的令
Frankie commissioned both hits.
清醒点 奥西托
Come on, Osito.
跟我说 我们做个交易
Talk to me. Let's make a deal.
你是聋子吗
What are you, fucking deaf?
老子在跟你说话呢
Hey, I'm fucking talking to you.
你庇护弗兰基的话
You're gonna stand tall for Frankie,
你的余生就要在冰冷的
you're gonna spend the rest of your fucking life
州立监狱里度过 然后死在里面
in this cold-ass state and fucking die in prison.
但如果你跟我开口
But if you talk to me,
你可以回到多米尼加 再次见到你的家人
you can go back to the DR and see your family again.
选择权在你手上
Now, the choice is yours.
时间不等人 混♥蛋♥
Ticktock, motherfucker.
好
Okay.
我跟你说实话吧
I'm gonna be honest with you.
跟你说真♥相♥
Tell you the real true.
你知道那姑娘凯瑟琳吧
You know that girl Kathleen?
我根本高攀不上她
She's way out of my league.
你知道 我也知道
You know it, I know it,
但她太美了
but that's bae.
我很爱她
I fucking love that girl.
凯瑟琳唯一的问题是
Only thing about Kathleen is...
她不是很聪明
she not that smart.
真的 她去实得购都能迷路
I mean, for real. She gets lost going to the Stop & Shop.
不过没关系
But that's okay, though.
她或许知道得不多
She might not know much.
她可能很笨
She might be half a dummy,
但她知道要是我被捕
but she knows enough to call my lawyer
就该联♥系♥我的律师
if I ever get pinched.
所以
So...
他来之前 我什么都不会说 雷
I'm not talking till he gets here, Ray.
那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
我拿下他了
I got him.
你拿下个屁
You got shit.
你被耍了
You got played.
谎言跟真♥相♥一样好
Lie is just as good as the truth.
他根本没骗你 他请了律师
He didn't even lie to you. He lawyered up.
不不 他说他从没去过特鲁洛
No, no, no, he said he was never in Truro.
-拜托 -我们可以证明他去过
- Come on. - We place him there.
怎么证明
How?
你让地检安排一条毒线
You get the DA to set up a drug wire,
我们把线伸得够长
we tickle the wire long enough,
引出共犯 戳穿他的谎言
draw out the accomplice, catch him in the lie.
我们拿下他了 拿下他了
We got him. We fucking got him.
别忽悠一个胡说八道的人
Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
你我都知道你屁都没有
You know and I know you didn't get shit.
你尽力了
Nice try, though.
这个该死的混♥蛋♥
This motherfucker right here.
看样子我们得找个白人小子叛变他
Looks like we need to find ourselves a white boy and flip him.
-就这个吗 -嗯
- Is that it? - Yes.
不不 这是整个八月的日志
Oh, no, no, it's the log for the whole month of August.
那就看那个周四
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表