剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
拜托了
Por favor.
我给你两分钟
I can give you two minutes.
谢谢
Gracias.
谢谢
Gracias.
那个女孩怎么样了
The girl, how is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道她有没有嗑药吗
You know if she's using?
你懂的
You know...
可能吧
Maybe.
可能 操
Yeah, maybe. Fuck.
-你好 -吉诺内斯 我是亨尼克
- Yeah, hello? - Quinones, Hunniker.
告诉我 你最近在讨好艾德吗
Tell me something, have you been gargling Ed's balls?
什么
What?
我说 "你最近在讨好艾德吗"
I said, "Have you been gargling Ed's balls?"
因为他刚才极力维护你
Because he just went to bat for you in a major way.
我派你今晚出外勤
I'm putting you on the BFO tonight.
谢谢 非常感谢 长官 太棒了
Yes, thank you. Thank you so much, sir. That is amazing.
你不是在逗我吧 这是玩笑吗
But you're not messing with me, are you? Is this a joke?
你的确弄砸了
You fucked up royally.
你是个糟糕的探员
And you're a piece-of-shit agent.
但你是我们的糟糕的探员
But you're our piece-of-shit agent.
我们照顾自己人
And we take care of our own.
此外 本内特休假了 我们需要人手
Besides, Bennett's on vacation, and we need a body.
谢谢 非常感谢 长官 我不会让你失望的
Thank you. Thank you so much, sir. I won't let you down.
我要留个便条
I'm just gonna leave a note.
好了 谢谢
Okay. Gracias.
艾德
Hey, Ed.
猜猜谁要去出他妈的外勤了
Guess who's on her way to a motherfucking BFO?
女孩们 你们见过麦凯利吗
Girls, have you seen Mackayleigh?
麦凯利 打个招呼
Mackayleigh, do you want to say hi?
准备好了吗 走吧 你还好吗
Are you ready? Let's go. You good?
-我很好 -好的
- I'm good, I'm good. - Okay.
你能帮我拿下那个吗
Can you grab that for me?
-好的 -谢谢 谢谢
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Appreciate it. Okay.
好了
All right.
-亲爱的 -抱歉我们来晚了 爸爸
- Hey, honey. - Sorry we're late, Dad.
-没事 -走吧 女孩们
- That's all right. - Come on, girls.
我带来了香肠
Hey, I brought sausages.
就这些吗
Is that it?
-什么 -我说 "就这些吗"
- What? - I said, "Is that it?"
天啊
Oh, snap.
我可以去一趟商店 告诉我还要多少
I can run out to the store. Just tell me how much.
老天 孩子 我只是开个玩笑
Jesus, kid, I'm just busting your balls.
很高兴再见到你
It's good to see you again.
我也是
Okay, yeah. You too.
-并没有那么糟吧 -他很平易近人的
- That wasn't that bad, right? - He was the easy one.
我妈妈在你搞砸之前就觉得
My mom thought you were a fuck-up
你是个糟糕的人了
even before you were fucking up.
-把她给我 -你应该去打个招呼
- All right, give her to me. - You should go say hi.
好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
我能办到
All right, I got this.
当然
Absolutely.
你好 B夫人
Hello, Mrs. B.
好久不见
Long time no see.
和外婆打个招呼
Want to say hi to Nana?
我想感谢你让我来
Look, I just wanted to say thanks for having me
而且 我知道这很奇怪
and, you know, and also, I know it's weird,
因为你很久没有见过我了
'cause, you know, you haven't seen me in a while,
上次见我时我状态不好
and I was in pretty rough shape last time,
但我现在好多了 所以
but I'm better now, so...
如果我能做任何事来补偿你 请告诉我
If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, let me know.
你不欠我任何东西 小迈
You don't owe me anything, Junior.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你喜欢外婆 对不对
You love your nana, don't you?
你知道是外婆最先抱你的吗
Did you know that it was your nana who held you first?
没错
Yes, that's right,
因为你♥爸♥没去医院
because your own daddy didn't show up at the hospital.
抱歉 我该走了
Sorry. I should go.
别啊 留下吧
No, no. Stay.
吃点香肠
Have a sausage.
我加满了油 擦了玻璃
I filled the tank, squeegee'd the windows.
还检查了轮胎 扔了你的垃圾
I checked the tires. I threw out your trash.
我怎么觉得你没说完
Yeah, I feel like there's something else coming.
前灯好像坏了
Maybe a slightly broken headlight.
-什么 -我知道 别担心
- What? - I know, I know, it's fine.
我会赔的 我保证
I will pay for it. I swear, and...
对不起 我又走老路了
I'm sorry for getting back on my bullshit.
这女人是谁
Who is this woman?
她居然在过去两天里说了两次"对不起"
She just said "Sorry" Twice in the past two days,
杰姬不可能这样啊
so I know it can't be Jackie.
我说真的
I mean it.
对不起
I am sorry.
如果我还能做些什么来弥补的话
And if there's anything I can do to make it up to you,
弥补这一切 就告诉我
you know, for all of it, you let me know.
你想进屋吗
You want to come in?
我不行
I can't.
我不行
I can't.
不是我不想 只是...
It's not that I don't want to, I just...
-我 -好吧
- I... - Okay.
要不明天一起吃晚餐吧
How about dinner tomorrow?
约会吗
Like a date?
嗯
Yeah.
对 约会
Yeah, like a date.
我会带玫瑰 红酒 那一整套
I'll bring roses, wine, the whole nine.
以后会不同的
Things are gonna be different.
嗯
Yeah.
明天见
Tomorrow.
好
Okay.
拜
Bye.
我知道雪莉的事
我想帮你
杰姬
-干嘛 -搞什么鬼
- Yeah, what? - What the fuck?
你告诉别人我在哪了吗
Did you tell someone where I was?
我接电♥话♥ 只为了最后告诉你一次
I'm only answering so I can tell you this once.
有个贱♥人♥在找你
Some bitch was looking for you.
她居然给我老婆打电♥话♥了 所以你和我
She called my fucking wife, so you and me,
玩完了 懂了吗
we're done, you hear me?
别再打这个电♥话♥了
Don't call this number again.
艾伦 老兄 准备好了吗
Alan, come on, man. Ready to do this?
-把这个给派蒂 -好的
- Give this to Patty? - All right.
干嘛
What?
想告诉你一声 你没你想象得那么聪明
Just want you to know you're not as smart as you think you are.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
卢·琼斯
Lou Jones.
卢·琼斯
Lou Jones?
卢·琼斯 车辆盗窃组里唯一的黑人
Lou Jones, the only black dude in Auto Theft?
怎么 你以为
What, you just thought
他会帮助黑人同胞吗
he was gonna hook a brother up or something?
那个呀 对
Oh, that, yeah.
不知道为什么 他好像不喜欢我
He just doesn't like me for some reason.
我觉得你的运气可能好点
I just figured you'd have better luck.
黑人是额外优势
Being black was just a bonus.
优势 行吧
A bonus? All right, okay.
真是头一回听说
That's a first.
是啊 "黑人是额外优势"
Yeah, "Being black was a bonus."
-你把他怎么样了 -别管这个
- What'd you do to him anyway? - Don't worry about that.
老兄 风云人物 怎么样啊
Hey, buddy. Man of the hour. How you doing?
这里交给我吧
Hey, guys, I got him from here.
-还好吗 -还行吧
- Doing all right? - Yeah, I guess.
那就好 是这样
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表