剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
whatever you think this is, it's not.
你来找我的 记得吗
Eh, you-you came to me, remember?
并不是我先不想
Oh, no, it's-it's not that I don't want to.
你屁话真多
You are so full of shit right now.
-是吗 -嗯
- Am i? - Yeah.
你想让我
You're-you're trying to get me...
说服你做一件你本来就想做的事
to convince you to do something that you want to do anyway.
我们是成年人
You know, we're adults.
我们可以应付自己
We can handle ourselves.
你知道你想要什么
You know what you want.
我也知道
And I do, too.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
你停车 我展现给你看
Why don't you pull over and I can show you?
也许我想要什么
Maybe I want something.
我跟你说了
I told you.
说什么
Told me what?
没有酒精的性♥爱♥也可以很棒
Sober sex can be good, too.
我有在不喝酒的情况下做过爱
I've had sober sex before.
是吗
Have you?
大多数时候不是 但是绝对有过
I mean, mostly not, but, yeah, totally.
我得去办点事
Yeah, so I got to run some errands, okay?
我陪你去
Okay. I'll go with you.
不用 就是一些破事
No, it's just kind of some shit I got to do,
但我能借下你的车吗
but can I maybe borrow your car for a minute?
你的呢
Where's yours?
在修车店
In the shop.
这就是你来找我的原因吗 你需要我的车
Is that what this was about, you needing my car?
不不 不是的
No. No, no, no, no, no.
是啊 你只想在此过程中顺便打一炮
Oh, right, you just wanted to get ass in the process.
没事 杰姬
It's fine, Jackie.
没事
Fine?
钥匙在那 拿去吧
There's the keys. Take 'em.
-你认真的吗 -嗯
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
只要你知道你重回了你的陋习就好
As long as you know you're back on your bullshit.
我的陋习是什么
What's my bullshit?
利用人 做♥爱♥ 友谊
Using people for sex, for companionship,
借车
for a fucking car.
谢谢 我听到了
Thank you, and I hear you.
我很明白 我保证我会补偿你
I hear you, and I promise you that I will make it up to you.
如果不重要我绝不会这么做的
And I wouldn't do it if it wasn't important.
德尔维卡里奥
好的
Okay. All right.
德尔维卡里奥建筑公♥司♥
好样的 克里斯塔
Good girl, Krista.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表