剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
-你的正装呢 -你的呢
- Where's your suit? - Where's yours?
-要提审的又不是我 -谁管她穿什么
- It's not my arraignment. - Who cares what she's fucking wearing?
一会出庭的时候 他们会念你的指控
When you go up, they'll read you your charges,
我会尽量争取减成轻罪
and I'll try and get it down to a misdemeanor.
那是警方报告吗 我能看看吗
Is that the police report? Can I see it?
如果判定重罪
If convicted of a felony,
你可能会被判至少六个月刑期
you could be sentenced to at least six months in jail
还有四千五到四千八的罚款
and a fine in the 4,500 to 4,800 range.
但如果她进监狱了
But if she's in the jail,
罚款就不那么重要了
the fine is kind of like, "who gives a shit?"
所以等时候到了
So, when the time comes,
我们要么认轻罪要么争取陪审团裁决
we either plead it down to reckless or get a jury trial.
并且我建议你离蒙蒂小姐远点
And I recommend you stay away from Miss Monty.
她有可能被传唤为不利证人
She could be called as a witness against you.
相信我 我不会接近她半步
Yeah, trust me. I won't go anywhere near her.
你确定能把指控降为轻罪吗
You sure you can get this dropped down to a misdemeanor?
不敢保证 不过我觉得挺自信的
Well, no promises, but I feel fairly confident.
重罪成立
Felony stands.
法官阁下 我的当事人自愿住进戒断中心了
Your Honor, my client checked into treatment voluntarily.
但九天后就退出了
But checked out after nine days.
她还是联邦探员
She's also a federal agent.
我知道她是干嘛的
I know what her job is.
没面临过失杀人指控算她走运
She's lucky she's not facing manslaughter charges.
吉诺内斯小姐
Miss Quinones,
候审期间我要吊销你的执照
I'm suspending your license pending trial.
庭审就定在9月30日吧
Let's set for September 30th.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thank you.
派蒂 我看不懂你写的字
Patty... I can't read your writing.
"杰姬·吉诺内..."
"J-Jackie Quinoa... "
什么的
something like that.
"她昨晚打来了 她说有雪莉·亨利的信息"
"She called last night. She said she had info on Sherry Henry."
-拿着 -怎么没早点给我
- Take it. - Why didn't I get this earlier?
-现在给你了 -谢了 派蒂
- You're getting it now. - Thanks, Patty.
该死的法官
Fucking judge.
别放心上
Shake it off.
你只能坚持到9月30日再看了
You just got to make it to September 30th.
-继续参加那些戒酒会 -也许要是有个真正的律师
- Keep going to those meetings. - Maybe if I had a real lawyer...
你想去克里夫塘吗 去抓点鳟鱼
Hey, you want to hit Cliff Pond, catch some trout?
-坐你的专车吗 -不 我把那辆凯迪拉克弄回来了
- In your chauffer car? - No, I got the Caddy back.
好样的 不过不去
Oh, good for you, but, no.
至少来家里坐会
Well, at least come by the house.
琳达很担心你
Linda's worried about you.
等一下
Uh, one sec.
喂
Hello?
我是雷·阿布雷佐警司
This is Sergeant Ray Abruzzo.
我听说你有雪莉·亨利的信息
I heard you have some information regarding Sherry Henry.
对 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah, hey.
今天能谈谈吗
Can you talk today?
当然 如果你能来接我的话
Sure, yeah, if you can come pick me up.
好 没问题 我派辆巡逻车过去
Yeah, not a problem. I'll send a patrol car.
我给你发短♥信♥ 把地址发我
I'll text you, and you send me your address.
好 谢了
Yeah. Cool, thanks.
好
Great.
突然有点事
Hey, something came up.
替我跟琳达问好
But tell Linda I said hi.
-没什么事吧 -嗯 没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah, all good.
你喜欢给那些变♥态♥跳舞吗
You like dancing for all those degenerates?
你知道我喜欢
You know I do.
把逼到处给别人看
Throwing that pussy around?
喜欢
Yeah.
我真是个荡♥妇♥
I'm such a fucking slut.
但没人的鸡♥巴♥比得上我 对吧
But no one has a cock like mine, right?
对
Mm, fuck, no.
-对吗 -对 没有人
- Right? - Oh, fuck, no.
用力点
Harder.
用力点
Oh, harder.
你跟那个警♥察♥上♥床♥了吗
You fucking that cop?
你操雷·阿布雷佐了吗
Fucking Ray Abruzzo?
没
No.
说我想听的
Tell me what I want to hear.
嗯
Yeah.
对 我♥操♥他了
Yeah, I'm fucking him.
-我把雷·阿布雷佐操得 -就这样
- Oh, I'm fucking the shit... - Yeah.
脑袋都爽爆了
Out of Ray Abruzzo.
这才是我的女人
That's my girl.
小弗兰基还好吗
How is Frankie?
挺好的
He's good.
我们在学常用词
We're doing sight words.
他会念"和" "它"
So he can read "and," "it... "
"她" 各种词了
Uh, "she," all sorts of things.
这样算厉害了吧
Is that good?
我不知道
I don't know.
那个条子的事我是认真的
I was serious about the cop.
你跟他上♥床♥了
You fucking him?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
这还用说吗
I really have to answer that?
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He's a fucking prick.
你也知道我在哪
You see where I am.
这里我什么都干不了
I can't do shit in here.
如果我们想熬过这段时间
If we're gonna get through this...
我需要你主动帮我留意点消息
I need you to step up and be resourceful.
看着我
Look at me.
谢谢你过来一趟 杰姬
Thanks for coming in, Jackie.
好了 你知道雪莉·亨利些什么
Okay, so what do you know about Sherry Henry?
对
Right, yeah.
那个...
So, um...
她有个朋友 克里斯塔·柯林斯
so she's got this friend, Krista Collins,
她们带着成对的项链
and they-they wear these matching necklaces.
所以她们关系应该很铁
So, you know, they're tight, whatever.
我很肯定雪莉死那天她们在一起
And I'm pretty sure that they were together the day Sherry died.
好吧 你怎么认识这个克里斯塔·柯林斯的
Okay, good. How do you know this Krista Collins?
我并不认识她
Well, I don't, like, know her know her.
但你跟她说过话
But you talked to her.
还没有 她手♥机♥关机了
Not yet, no, I mean, her-her phone's out of service.
好吧 那我搞不懂
Okay, so I'm confused
你和柯林斯小姐究竟是什么关系
as to what your relationship is with Miss Collins.
我还没见过她
I haven't actually met her,
但我知道雪莉是克里斯塔的紧急联♥系♥人
but I do know that Sherry is Krista's emergency contact
她死那天去格伦顿之家
and picked her up from Glendon House
把她接走了
on the day that she died.
所以现在我找不着她了
So now I can't find her,
之前和她在一起的人 他们撒谎了
and the people that she was staying with-- they lied about it.
所以我觉得找到克里斯塔 就能查出谁杀了雪莉
So I think if we find Krista, we can solve Sherry's murder.
你怎么知道雪莉是克里斯塔的紧急联♥系♥人
How do you know that Sherry was Krista's emergency contact?
我看了她的档案
I saw her file.
-格伦顿之家 -嗯
- Glendon House? - Yeah.
那是你去那探视 还是去那看病或住院
Yeah, so were you visiting, or are you inpatient or outpatient?
听着 我犯了一次酒驾 好吗 但那又怎么样
Listen, I had a DUI, okay? But what the fuck?
这和这件事没关系
It has nothing to do with this.
怎么 是重罪还是轻罪
What, was it a felony or a misdemeanor?
天呐 你怎么不听人说
Jesus. You're not fucking listening to me, man.
-我觉得我在听 -这和我的事没关系
- I think I'm listening. - It's not about me.
雪莉·亨利死的那天克里斯塔·柯林斯跟她在一起
Krista Collins was with Sherry Henry the day that she died.
她可能是目击证人
I mean, she could be a witness.
她可能知道跟这个案子有关的事
She might know something about the case.
她可能已经葬身大海了
She could be at the bottom of the fucking ocean.
对 所以你觉得这是一起连环杀人案
Right, so you're thinking like a serial killer situation.
我没有想法
I'm not thinking anything.
我是告诉你我发现的信息
I am telling you what I found out.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表