剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
马上就回来 抱歉
Be right back. Sorry.
J 我们得谈谈
J, we need to talk.
不行
I can't.
-我在我孩子妈妈家 -我知道
- I'm at my baby mama's. - I know.
你妈跟我说了
Your mom told me.
我在前门
I'm out front.
-什么事 -好啊
- What's up? - What's up?
你认识一个叫克里斯塔·柯林斯的人吗
You know anything about a girl named Krista Collins?
不 怎么了
Nah. Why?
我一个兄弟认识一个康复所的女的
Boy of mine got a girl in rehab.
她说有个女人来打听克里斯塔
Said some woman came by asking about Krista.
觉得她可能知道
Think she might know something about that thing
发生在特鲁罗的那事
happened out in Truro.
目击者吗
What, like a witness?
等等 O 你之前也在吧
Hold up, O. You were there, yeah?
你看到谁了吗
You see anyone?
-没有 -这不就对了
- Nah. - Well, there you go.
听着 我不知道这女的是谁
Look, I don't know who this girl is, right?
但我知道你不能信任何康复所的人
But I know you can't trust anyone in rehab.
-是吗 -嗯 我有去过
- Yeah? - Yeah, I been there.
脑子恍惚 为了从外界拿到药什么都说或者做得出来
Heads be fiending, do or say whatever to get dope from the outside.
-我兄弟说她想要钱 -嗯
- My boy said she wanted money. - Yeah.
看吧 那贱♥人♥在闹着玩
See? Bitch is trifling.
根本没目击者 相信我
Ain't no witness. Trust me.
也许没有
Maybe.
也许有
Maybe not.
我们会搞清楚的
We'll find out.
全体小队 汇报情况 完毕
All teams, report your status, over.
出发了
Yeah, got eyes out.
前往监视点中 收到
Approaching the stakeout point, roger.
我是斯塔克
Yeah, Stark here.
准备去无人机发射坐标
Proceeding to the drone launch coordinates.
开始观察了 没有海盗
We got eyes out and no pirates.
他什么毛病
What is wrong with him?
你知道罗恩爱你
You know Ron loves you.
他在示爱
He's just showing off.
他找错女同了
Yeah, well, he's barking up the wrong lesbian.
老天 真高兴你回来了
Good God, I'm glad you're back.
斯塔克 你无人机打开了吗
Hey, Stark, you live on the drone?
给我五秒 四 三 二
Give me five, four, three, two...
好了 夫人
And we are up, milady.
现在应该有画面了
Should have picture now.
好 有发现 东南方大约一公里处
All right, I got something, southeast about one klick.
能再靠近点吗
Can we go a little closer on the drone?
收到
Yeah, copy.
好 我想我们找到了我们的混♥蛋♥
There we go. I think we found our jackholes.
我是D2 我们位置以东大约1.5英里处
This is Delta 2. We got eyes on a 40-footer
有一艘40英尺的船 完毕
about half a mile east of our location, over.
斯塔克的小队发布传票
Stark's team issues the citation.
D2负责掩护
Delta 2 provides cover.
混♥蛋♥是真想要我进禁区
Cocksucker really wants me in the penalty box.
违规通知
Notice of violation.
这些混♥蛋♥明天一早
These assholes will be back out
就会回到水上
on the water first thing in the morning.
他们发动引擎了
Okay, they're firing up the motor.
斯塔克小队开始行动
Stark's team proceed.
收到 我们马上出发
Hey, roger that. We're on the move.
等等 等等
Wait, hold up, hold up.
吉诺内斯 你搞什么
Quinones? What the fuck?
瘸腿的那个嫌疑人 我认识他
The suspect with the limp. I know him.
那是古斯塔沃·席尔瓦的侄子 荷西
That's Gustavo Silva's nephew, Jorge.
那蠢货去年打猎野火鸡的时候打中了自己的屁♥股♥
Idiot shot himself in the hip last year hunting wild turkey.
古斯塔沃·席尔瓦 斯科罗德法瑟
Gustavo Silva? The Scrodfather?
听着 荷西在罗德岛纽波特捕鱼
Listen, Jorge fishes out of Newport, Rhode Island.
要是我们跟踪他回家 我们就能有联邦案子
If we follow him home, we got a federal case.
他或许还会背叛他舅舅
Maybe he even flips on his uncle.
或者我们可以照计划进行 现在去抓人
Or we follow the plan, move in now.
还能看到红袜队剩下的比赛
We go catch the rest of the Sox game.
不是吧 你想开一辈子的
Seriously? You want to write notices of violation
违规通知吗
for the rest of your life?
我们现在有机会建立个真正的案子
We got a chance at a real case here.
或者 我们可以照往常一样
Or, you know, we could do business as usual
明天再来
and be back out here tomorrow.
你想怎么做 你想立案吗
So what's it gonna be? You want to make a fucking case?
他在拉锚 我需要指挥
He's pulling up anchor. I need an order here.
锚要上来了
Anchor's coming up.
看样子你们要去罗德岛了
Looks like you're going to Rhode Island.
收到
Roger that!
刚才怎么回事
So what the fuck was that?
-怎么了 -你从什么时候开始想要加班了
- What? - Since when do you want to work late?
人是会变的
People change.
奥唐纳修车店
哥们
Hey, buddy.
你好吗
How you doing?
关门了
Store is closed.
你没看到标牌吗
You didn't see the sign?
我肯定是漏看了
I just must have missed it.
明天再来
Yeah. Come back tomorrow.
你知道明早奥唐纳先生会来吗
Say, you know if Mr. O'Donnell, will he be in tomorrow morning?
你需要什么
What you need?
不去经销商修理引擎故障指示灯的
What's the best way to fix a check-engine light
最好方式是什么
without going to the dealership?
砸仪表板
Bang on the dashboard.
真的
For real, though.
经销商就是搞敲诈的
Dealerships is a shakedown hustle.
打开车盖就要收你钱
Charge you a note just to crack the hood.
连车都不洗吗
Won't even wash your car.
是的
Truth.
我会觉得受到了冒犯
And I take offense to that shit.
跟以前不一样了
Ain't like the old days.
是啊
For real, bro.
要不你明早把你的车开过来吧
Why don't you bring your car in the morning?
让我哥们哈维给你看看
Have my man Javi hook you up.
嗯
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, I'd appreciate that.
好
Cool.
你开的什么车
What kind of car you driving?
一辆破旧道奇
An old piece-of-shit Dodge.
跟你说我开的什么
I'll tell you what I'm driving.
深灰色凯迪拉克凯雷德
Dark-gray Escalade.
车牌照21FC19
License plate 21FC19.
跟踪我的时候更容易点
Make it easier for you when you tailing my ass.
操
Fuck!
操 该死 快跑
Fuck! Fucking shit, run!
国家海洋渔业局 混♥蛋♥
National Marine and Fishery Services, motherfucker!
联邦探员 手举起来
Federal agents! Let me see your hands!
-跪下 -别想跑了 荷西
- On your knees! - Don't even think about it, Jorge!
趴下 趴下
Get on the ground! On the ground!
爽
Fuck, yeah!
起来
Get up.
真棒 杰姬
That a way, Jackie!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Hey, shut up, shut up, shut up.
今晚不是外勤
Tonight wasn't a BFO.
是的 今晚是
No, no, tonight...
该死的不明飞行物
...was a fucking UFO!
应该是盛大 蠢货
"Huge" Starts with an H, you fucking idiot.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -我要走了 各位
- Yeah, fuck you. - All right, I'm out of here, everybody.
-你去哪 -等等
- Where you going? - Wait, wait, wait.
-你这就走了 -我酒量不比以前了
- Wait, you leaving? - I can't drink that much anymore.
-前列腺不行 -艾德
- My prostate. - Ed.
好吧
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表