剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
但人人都知道是跟毒品有关
But everyone knows it was about drugs.
我的小侄子罗尼在吹嘘他以前
My little nephew Ronnie's bragging he used to deal
在巴恩斯特布给她的毒贩子供货
to her dealer or something up in Barnstable.
这些小孩
These kids.
小罗尼多半该闭嘴
Yeah, well, little Ronnie should probably shut the fuck up.
是吧
Right?
上帝保佑他
God bless him.
如果他能活到25年刑满释放 那就是奇迹了
If he lives to 25, it'll be a miracle.
那这个姑娘呢
What about this girl?
见过她吗
Seen her?
没有
I don't think so.
但我跟你说件事
But I'll tell you one thing.
那些雀斑就像香草冰淇淋上的
Those freckles are like chocolate sprinkles
巧克力粉
on vanilla ice cream.
懂我意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
我能请你喝一杯吗
Can I buy you a drink?
我不喝酒
Oh, I don't drink.
-好吧 -抱歉 你可以留下
- Okay. - Sorry, I mean you can stay.
抱歉
Sorry.
你是本地人吗
You from around here?
是的 你呢
Yeah, yeah. You?
我是海恩尼斯的 只是今晚到这边来
Hyannis. I'm just down for the night.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
只是我现在生活有点乱
I'm just a little fucked up right now,
一切都有点疯狂
and everything's kind of crazy.
我们不必谈
We don't have to talk about it.
普罗温斯敦凶杀案还是没有线索
受害者是年仅22岁的雪莉·亨利
最近住在夏塔克路上
亨利 老家是罗斯林德尔
巴恩斯特布村
瘾君子在毁了鳕鱼角
街区上最烂的房♥子
你睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
很好
Good.
你让我累坏了
You wore me out.
你今天有什么计划
What do you got going on today?
没什么
Nothing much.
你呢
What'd you have in mind?
我在想你能不能
I was wondering if maybe
开车送我去巴恩斯特布
you would give me a ride up to Barnstable.
真的吗
Really?
马萨诸塞州州警
我们在卧底交易里获取的指纹有了结果
We got a hit on the prints obtained during the controlled buy.
跟一个多米尼加海地双国籍的人相匹配
They matched with a Dominican-Haitian dual citizen
名叫伊曼纽尔·德尔加多
by the name of Emmanuel Delgado,
也就是埃德蒙顿·瓦尔加斯 也就是奥西托
AKA Edmonton Vargas, AKA Osito.
小时候来到东波士顿
Came to East Boston as a kid.
他在2017年因为走私毒品而被驱逐出境
He was deported in 2017 after a trafficking bust.
显然他回来了 他在为弗兰基·奎瓦斯效力
Apparently he's back, and he's working for Frankie Cuevas.
我们认为他是雪莉·亨利案子的嫌疑人
We're looking at him for the Sherry Henry murder.
干得漂亮 各位
Good work, gentlemen.
我想我该恭喜你
I guess congratulations are in order.
-只是在做我的份内事而已 -别谦虚
- Just doing my job. - Don't be modest.
奥西托会让你到缉毒局工作
Osito's gonna take you all the way to the DEA.
这跟我无关
It's not about me.
我跟雪莉说我会保护她的安全
I told Sherry I'd keep her safe.
难道不总是跟你有关吗 雷
Isn't it always about you, Ray?
是需要诉苦吗
Oh, do we need an airing of grievances here?
我只是不想你搞砸这案子
I just don't want you to fuck up this case.
我要怎么搞砸
How am I gonna do that?
跟她上♥床♥
By banging her.
操
Fuck.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
因为这个"队长救妓♥女♥"的戏码 我记得很清楚
'Cause this Captain Save-A-Ho routine, I remember it.
我记得最后发现我不需要拯救的时候
And I remember how sad it was for you
你有多难过
when it turned out I didn't need saving.
结果总是会很糟糕
It's always gonna turn out badly.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who it is.
我的新闺蜜
My new best friend.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
昨天不是谈过了吗
Didn't we do that yesterday?
行
All right.
那你就得买♥♥单了
Gonna have to pay for some drinks, then.
她想要什么就给她什么
Get the lady whatever she wants.
唐·佩里侬干型香槟王
Dom Pérignon.
什么事
So what's up?
我要知道为什么奥西托昨晚来见你
I need to know why Osito came to see you last night.
-你在监视我吗 -做我的工作
- What, are you spying on me? - Doing my job.
你就自欺欺人吧
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.
就在我开始以为你是个好人的时候
You know, just when I was starting to think you were a nice guy...
但你不是 对吗
But you're not, are you?
你只是个古怪 寂寞的跟踪者
You're just a weird, lonely stalker
喜欢脱衣舞娘
who has a thing for strippers.
我不是来找你闲谈的 蕾妮
This isn't a personal call, Renee.
奥西托为何而来
Why was Osito here?
因为他想要一支大腿舞
Because he wanted a fucking lap dance, all right?
-你给他跳了吗 -跟你无关
- Did you give him one? - That's none of your business.
现在你的事就是我的事了 蕾妮
Well, your business is my business now, Renee.
我要知道奥西托为何而来 你们说了什么
I need to know why Osito was here and what you two discussed.
我要百分百确保
And I need to leave here 100% reassured
你没有警告我调查的目标
that you did not alert my target to an ongoing investigation.
你能做到吗
Now, can you do that?
你觉得我会跟奥斯托说我在和警♥察♥交谈吗
You think I'm telling Osito that I'm talking to a cop?
你知道要是弗兰基知道的话会怎么做吗
You know what Frankie would do if he found out?
他会杀了我
He'd fucking kill me, all right?
所以我什么都没跟他说
So, no, I didn't tell him shit.
我不在乎你信不信我
I don't give a fuck if you believe me, all right?
我不会让你有三长两短的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
你是这么跟雪莉·亨利说的吗
Is that what you said to Sherry Henry?
去死吧 雷
Go fuck yourself, Ray.
我们说完了
We're done.
让我们点燃泽维尔的热情
All right, we're gonna step it up here at Xavier's.
欢迎坎蒂到主舞台
Let's welcome Candy to the main stage.
应该就是这了
Yeah, I think it's right here.
话说你来这干什么
What are you doing here, again?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我晚点联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
嗯
Sure.
什么事
Yeah?
我叫杰姬
My name's Jackie.
我是雪莉的朋友 我能进来吗
I'm a friend of Sherry's. Is it cool if I come in?
你有东西吗
You holding?
什么
What?
不 我没有 抱歉
Oh, no. God, no. I'm sorry.
宝宝很可爱
Cute baby.
你是谁来着
Who are you, again?
我是雪莉的朋友
I'm a friend of Sherry's.
我通过罗尼跟她认识的
I know her through Ronnie.
罗尼很好
Ronnie's cool.
嗯 罗尼很好
Yeah, yeah. Ronnie's cool.
你能抱着她吗
Can you take her?
我要抽烟
I need a smoke.
好
Yeah, okay.
当然
Sure.
她叫什么
What's her name?
贝拉
Bella.
雪莉的事很糟糕 是吧
So it really sucks about Sherry, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
雪莉人挺好的
Sherry was cool.
你也认识她朋友克里斯塔吗
So do you know her friend Krista, too?
谁
Who?
克里斯塔
Krista.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表