剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
First car lets me off in Hyannis in the fucking pouring rain.
我整个人都湿透了
I mean, I'm getting soaked.
-该死 -当时只有几度
- Ah, shit. - It's like 30 degrees.
下的还是雨夹雪
Yeah, it was more like sleet, almost.
有辆车停下来载我
So some car stops for me.
一个...老家伙
Older--older guy.
他说他只会到奥尔良
Said he's only going as far as Orleans.
我说 "先生 雨这么大
I says, "Look, mister, it's pouring rain.
我没有钱
"I don't got any money,
但如果你能带我去普镇
"But if you can take me to P-Town,
我会很感激你的"
I'd sure appreciate it."
他说 "好啊 没问题"
And he says, "Yeah, I could do that."
但是
But...
但是我得吮他的屌♥
But I got to suck his dick.
去他妈的 换我肯定把他痛揍一顿
Fuck that. I'd beat the shit out of him.
我的第一反应也是这样
Well, that was my first reaction,
但是 当时唐娜怀孕了
but, you know, Donna was pregnant,
她拼死拼活催我回家
she's breaking my balls to get home,
外面雨又很大 我就说"不管了
and it's fucking raining, so I said, "Screw it.
这能坏到哪里去"
How bad can it be?"
于是我就给他口了
So I blew the guy.
哥们 搞什么
Dude, what the fuck?
骗到你了 我开玩笑的 抱歉 我全瞎编的
I got you. I'm--I'm joking. Sorry. Made--I made it all up.
哥们 你真该看看你刚刚的表情
Ah, dude, you should've seen your face.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不 但是 说真的 都是我编的
No, but, seriously, I made it all up.
其实没有下雨
It wasn't raining.
懂了吗 当时没有下雨
Get it? It wasn't raining.
懂了吧
Get it?
-混♥蛋♥ -懂了 他懂了
- Fucking asshole. - Got it. He got it.
欢迎来到普镇 孩子
Hey, welcome to P-Town, son.
给我们拿点喝的 你这恐同垃圾
Now get us some drinks, you homophobic prick.
屡试不爽 你还要喝吗
Every time. Yo, you want that?
不了 今晚我不喝了
No, I'm taking it easy tonight.
很好 那我可以喝更多
Good. More for me.
算了
All right, fuck it.
我也不要一整晚跟你们几个小丑一起
I'm not spending the rest of the night with you clowns.
你厌过吗 小杰
Hey, you ever get tired of it, Jack?
厌什么
Tired of what?
小妹妹
All that fucking pussy?
杰克·丹尼威士忌加健怡可乐
Jack and Diet.
马上来
Coming right up.
周末来玩的吗
You here for the weekend?
嗯 然后就回学校
Yeah. Then I go back to school.
是吗 在哪里上学 谢谢
Oh, yeah? Where's that? Thanks.
-卫斯理 -女子学校
- Wesleyan. - All-girls school.
不 你说的是韦尔斯利学院
Uh, no. You're thinking of Wellesley.
你呢 你在这里待多久
What about you? How long are you here for?
我住在这里
Oh, I live here.
我是执法部门的
I'm in law enforcement.
你带着枪吗
Do you, like, carry a gun?
嗯
Yeah.
你住在哪里
So where are you staying?
该你了
You're up.
该死
Oh, fuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
谁啊
Who the hell is that?
该死的雷
Fucking Ray.
你自己没有家庭
Just because you don't have a family
不代表你可以突然出现在我家门口 伙计
doesn't mean you can just roll the fuck up, man.
人与人之间要有距离 先打电♥话♥
It's called boundaries. Pick up a phone.
先他妈的打电♥话♥
Make a fucking phone call.
你手♥机♥关机了
Your phone is off.
-伙计 我 -这违反了州警条例
- Look, man, I-- - That's against State Police regulations.
伙计 我家有个四个月大的孩子
Look, man, we got a four-month-old baby.
我们一刻不得闲
We're not getting any rest.
我不得不关机
I got to turn that phone off, man.
他们刚从普罗温斯敦的海湾捞上来一具无名女尸
They just fished a Jane Doe out of the bay in Provincetown.
枪杀
Gunshot.
凶案组专门要我们去查吗
Man, did body side ask for us specifically?
毒品组从现在起
Drug side's gonna have a hand
要协助鳕鱼角所有的凶案调查
in all Cape Cod homicide investigations from now on.
-什么时候开始的 -你没看备忘录吗
- Since when? - You didn't read the memo?
备忘录 什么备忘录 谁写的备忘录
Memo? What memo? Who wrote this memo?
我写的 快换好衣服
Me. Get dressed.
夏天高峰期 我们再不出发的话
Summer traffic, it's gonna take us an hour to get down there
过去得要一小时了
if we don't leave right now.
该死
Shit.
不用再待太久了 小杰
Not too much longer now, Jack.
你还好吧
You doing okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你有人能聊聊吗
You got somebody to talk to about this?
这件事对心理冲击很大
It's a traumatic event.
我老家是新贝德福德的
I'm from New Bedford.
你觉得我会没见过尸体吗
You think I've never seen a dead body before?
你是谢伦巴♥赫♥警长吗
Hey, you Chief Schellenbach?
雷·阿布雷佐
Ray Abruzzo.
这位是州警艾伦·圣提尔
This is Trooper Alan Saintille, State Police.
-你好 -我跟州警谈过了
- How you doing? - Yeah, I already talked to State Police.
你们要接下这个案子
You guys are taking the case.
不 你是跟凶杀组谈的
No, you spoke with Homicide Unit.
我们是缉毒组 从海恩尼斯来的
We're Narcotics, from up in Hyannis.
我们管辖整个鳕鱼角
We cover all of Cape Cod.
我们负责帮法医和当地警员联络
We liaise between the body guys and the local PD,
但我们不会多管别人闲事
but we're not here to step on anybody's toes.
归你们了 我不需要揽这个烂摊子
Oh, hey, it's all yours. I-I don't need this shit.
参加狂欢节的六万人够我忙了
I got 60,000 people coming to town for Carnival.
确认身份了吗
She been ID'd yet?
没有 身上没有物品 指纹被水泡烂了
No, nothing on her, and the fingerprints are waterlogged.
尸体现在在法医那
She's with the M.E.
你们在现场没彻底处理完之前就挪了尸体
You moved the body before the scene was fully processed?
没有现场 一涨潮都冲干净了
There is no scene. Tide came and washed it away.
我手♥机♥上有照片
I got pictures on my phone.
是吗 你是谁
Oh, yeah? Who are you?
杰姬·吉诺内斯
Jackie Quinones.
我已经给他们录过口供了
I already--I already gave my statement to them.
你想再跟我说一遍吗
You want to give one to me?
好吧
All right, um...
我大概六点起来散步 低潮
I took a walk around 6:00, low tide.
在离那边的海堤以东大概20码的地方看见有东西
Saw something about 20 yards east to the sea wall over there.
我走过去 看见了这女孩
I approached, saw the girl.
当时显然没必要心肺复苏了
It was obvious she didn't need CPR,
所以我打给了项目管理专业人员
so I called it in to PMP,
但潮水很快就涨上来了 所以我拍了照
but the tide was rolling in fast, so I took photos.
我在执法部门上班
I'm in law enforcement--
国家海洋渔业局
National Marine Fishery Service.
好的
Okay.
你们以前关系不太好吧
You guys had some problems back in the day, right?
渔民在你们眼皮底下偷运成捆的大♥麻♥
Fishermen bringing in bales of weed right under your nose?
对 四十年前的事了
Yeah, like, 40 years ago.
你为谁工作来着
Who do you work with, again?
鳕鱼角跨部门缉毒组
Cape Cod Interagency Narcotics Unit.
高级 你们跟缉毒局配合吗
Fancy. Y'all work with DEA?
不 主要是州警 当地警♥察♥ 还有治安官
No, state, local, and sheriff's, mostly.
但我们什么人都收 你在找工作吗
But we'll take anybody. You looking for a job?
这不好笑 如果想起别的 打给我
That ain't funny. Look, call me if you think of anything else.
告诉过你了 就是来联络的
Told you. Just here to liaise.
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
嗯 照顾好自己
Yeah. Take care of yourself.
小杰
And, hey, Jack...
今年狂欢节悠着点 好吗
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表