剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
take some junk off of me?
-这事只能你去 -不 我不是杀手
- It's got to be you. - No, I'm not a fucking killer.
对 但你是个毒贩
Yeah, but you a dealer.
你觉得你手里没有人命吗
You think you never gave someone the bag that took them out?
吸毒的人就是追求那种会让人送命的
Dope fiends be chasing the high
飘飘欲仙的感觉 就像飞蛾扑火
that's gonna put them under, chasing that fire.
早晚都会没命
It's gonna happen sooner or later.
我们只是让她的人生快进几周而已
We just fast-forwarding her life a couple weeks.
你得搞清楚迟早都会是这个结局
You need to get it into your head that this is what's gonna happen.
上次你搞砸了
You fucked up last time,
这一次 是你将功补过的机会
and this right here, this is your chance to make it right.
所以你最好说"请"和"谢谢"
So you best be saying "please" and "thank you."
我找鸭子
I'm looking for a party.
兄弟 你找错人了
Dude, you got the wrong girl.
肛♥交♥吗
You do Greek? Huh?
肛♥交♥额外加钱
Pay extra for Greek.
我想帮你
杰姬
太爽了
Fuck yeah.
好了 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
给我一杯杰克丹尼
Uh, and let me get a-- let me get a shot of Jack.
好
Sure.
有阵子没看见你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
嗯 是 我最近想低调点
Yeah, yeah, I've been laying low,
但是我偶尔也想尝尝可♥卡♥因♥
but, you know, sometimes I decide that cocaine smells good.
我靠
Oh, shit.
你好 妹子
Hey, girl.
我们一会还是约的吧
So we gonna still hang later, right?
当然
Of course.
好 很好
All right, cool.
好吧
Okay.
那是谁
Who's that?
我室友的朋友
That's my roommate's friend.
她刚从布鲁克林来
She just came up from Brooklyn.
不过我忘记她叫什么了 很俗的名字
I forget her name, though. Something basic.
-卡伦 -不过那屁♥股♥真不错
- Karen. - That ass, though.
还用你说
Who you telling?
不过她晚点要去我家 别忘了
But she's coming to my place later, so you already know.
你等会干什么
What you doing later?
-我们今晚出去玩 -嗨 嗨 嗨
- We're going out tonight. - Pop, pop, pop.
-你想来吗 -我要去见德文
- You want to come? - Uh, I'm on my way to see Devonne.
我们有事要做 这是什么 龙舌兰吗
We got a thing planned. What's this, tequila?
她跟你复合了
She took your ass back?
嗯 你在说什么呢 有什么好惊讶的
Yeah, what are you talking about? Why wouldn't she?
操 我没带手♥机♥ 现在几点了
Ah, fuck, I don't have my phone. What time is it?
6点10分
6:10.
操 操 操 我要走了
Shit, shit, shit. I got to go.
好吧 再见 代我向你马子问好
All right, well, peace. Tell your girl I said hey.
等下 我再来一克
Wait. Let me get another gram.
该死的 这玩意真劣质
God damn it. This shit is low rent.
电线都对不上
Wrong cords and everything.
去百思买♥♥
Go to Best Buy.
不 我要接孩子
Oh, hell, no. I got a kid thing, man.
你去不了
You can't do it?
我要去见一个线人
I got to meet with a CI.
派蒂
Hey, Patty.
-你最近怎么样 -还行
- How you doing? - Okay.
我要去查个事
You want to help out with a case
你能帮忙跟下一个案子吗
while I chase something down?
很高兴见到你 下次再见 好吗
Great to see you. See you next time, okay?
-很期待 好吗 -好
- Looking forward to it, okay? - Okay.
再见
Bye.
看到我开心吗
Are you happy to see me?
我想找你聊聊 来 坐下
I want to talk to you. Come, sit down.
今天收获不错 对吗
Good shift, huh?
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
什么 没什么
What? Nothing.
你不喜欢我这样
You being weird about this?
我 不会
Me? No.
好吧 因为你不能觉得别扭
Okay, 'cause you can't be weird about this.
-没有 我没有觉得别扭 -好吧
- No, I'm not being weird. - Okay.
你想谈什么
What did you want to talk about?
今晚跟我吃顿饭
Have dinner with me tonight.
允许我们这样吗
Are we allowed to do that?
"允许"
"Allowed"?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
只能说是不鼓励
Let's just say it's not encouraged.
但谁在乎呢 会很好玩的
But who cares, right? It'll be fun.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 我可以
Yeah, I can do that.
你8点来接我吧
Why don't you pick me up at 8:00?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我想要你今晚狠狠操♥我♥
I want you to fuck the shit out of me tonight.
没问题
I can do that.
8点见
See you at 8:00.
你看上去很棒
You look amazing.
抱歉我迟到了 我手♥机♥没电了
Sorry I'm late. My phone's dead.
希望你没有给我打电♥话♥
I hope you weren't trying to call me.
听说他们的牛排不错
I hear that they've got really good steak here,
他们 他们还有
and they--oh, they-they've got these, uh--
火山熔岩蛋糕
This, uh, lava cake thing.
特别好吃
It's fucking awesome.
很高级
Wow, it's really fucking fancy.
我真是个蠢货
I am such an asshole.
你在说什么 才不是 你棒极了
What are you talking about? No, you're not. You're amazing.
看看我
Look at me.
我穿了高跟鞋 化了妆
I put on heels. I put on makeup.
我化了妆 想着你变了
I put on makeup, thinking about how you changed,
以后会有多美好
how nice it was all gonna be,
我一直以为那天会到来
how I always knew the day would come
你会断绝一切 走上正轨
when you cut it all out and fly right.
有那么一瞬间 我甚至让自己
And just for a second, I even let myself be surprised
对颓废的你感到意外
that you are completely fucked up.
不不 我没有颓废
No, no, no, no. I'm not fucked up.
没事
It's fine.
我不生气 不生你的气
I'm not mad, not at you.
多年来你一直在告诉我你是怎样的人
You've been telling me for years who you are.
-是我没有听进去 -亲爱的 我
- I'm the one who hasn't been listening. - Babe, hey, I--
只是我最近事情很多
it's-it's just that I got a lot going on.
记得沙滩上那个女孩吗
Remember that thing about the girl on the beach and all of that?
有另外一个女孩
There was this other girl--
-别说了 -听着
- Just stop. - Hey, listen.
-这很严重 -别说了
- It's serious. - Stop!
打扰下 能买♥♥单吗
Excuse me. Can I get the check, please?
德文
Devonne...
好吧
Okay, yeah.
一杯杰克丹尼
Hey, shot of Jack, please?
我已经穿好了 你真要
Look, I'm already dressed. You're really going to--
进来
Come in.
嗯
Yeah.
行吧
Fine.
这样吧
No, you know what?
算了
Forget it.
多谢你了
Thanks for nothing.
怎么了
What's going on?
我妈是个贱♥人♥
My mom's a cunt.
她改变主意
She, uh, changed her mind
说她不能照顾弗兰基了
and said she can't take Frankie, so...
你还能联♥系♥别人吗
You got anyone else?
不
No.
周六晚上找不到
Not on a Saturday night, so...
抱歉 我搞砸了
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表