剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
她只是会吸毒过量
She just gonna be an OD.
其次 正是因为有警♥察♥跟着所以才要去
Second off, cops hanging around is exactly why we got to do this.
-我们得低调 -低调
- We got to lay low. - Lay low?
要是每次有危险我们就去躲着
Man, if we went and hid every time there was heat,
我们就永远做不成任何事
we'd never get anything done.
你难道以为贩毒很轻松吗
What you think, dealing was free money?
这才是工作 孩子
This is the job, son.
抓稳了
Grab onto something.
看看我们后面
Look behind us.
有人转弯吗
Anybody else turn?
没有
No.
从《教父》里学会的
Learned that shit from The Godfather.
拿出你的胆子来
Now strap your nuts on for once.
你像个娘们一样畏畏缩缩
You over here acting like a bitch-made sissy,
我们马上要去见真正的匪徒了
and we about to go see some real gangsters.
我们进去后 什么都别说
We going in there. Don't say shit.
这些佛得角人可不会跟你鬼扯
These Cape Verdean motherfuckers don't play.
这些是弗兰基在新贝德福德的人 对吗
Shit, these are Frankie's guys in New Bedford, aren't they?
你要带我去见联♥系♥人
You're taking me to meet the connect.
要么闭嘴 要么待在车上
Shut the fuck up, or stay in the car.
好啊 查尔梅
What up, Charmaine?
奥 你来干什么
Hey, O. What you doing here?
那个白人是谁
And who's the white boy?
艾琳 回屋子里去
Aileen, get yo ass back inside.
他是谁
So who is he?
别管 我要见你叔叔
Don't worry about it. I need to see your uncle.
查尔梅 让他进来
Charmaine, let the man in.
什么风把你吹到新贝德福德来了
Ah, what brings you to New Beige?
还没到拿的时间
Ain't time to re-up.
需要你帮个忙
Needed a favor.
你需要什么
What you need?
没事 姑娘们不会乱说的
Oh, it's all good. Them girls know better than to run they mouth.
我要你在卖♥♥的那个好东西
I need a taste of that pure fire y'all fuck with.
不用一整包 一点点就行
Not a whole package, just a pure taste.
你要背着弗兰基做事吗 想要改变
You stepping out on Frankie, looking to make a change?
我们可以那么做
'Cause, you know, we can do that.
不是的
Nah, that's not it.
我只需要一点那个劲大的玩意
I just need a little bit of that stronger than strong.
没问题
All right, I got you.
我们现在在卖♥♥卡芬太尼
You know, we hooked up with up that carfentanil now--
中国人运来的
straight Chinaman shit.
你不需要很多
You ain't even gonna need a lot.
足够杀死一个瘾君子就行了
Just enough to kill a dope fiend.
今天是带白人小子来工作的日子吗
So what, is it "Bring a white boy to work" Day?
他比他外表看上去更强大
He harder than he looks.
是吗
Are you?
你来试试啊
Fuck around and find out.
他说 你来试试啊
He said, "Fuck around and find out."
那好
All right, then.
这个要小心点
Be careful with this.
好了 你完事了 走吧
Okay, girl, you did your bit. Go on.
不过她说得对
She right, though.
皮肤沾到 警♥察♥就会挂
Cops be dropping just getting it on they skin.
那还是掺了杂质的
And that's cut.
要是吸纯的 就直接没命
You shoot it pure, that's it.
我欠你什么
What I owe you?
就当是给你行个方便吧
Call it a professional courtesy.
不过你好好想想我说的话
You think about what I said, though.
你要想和一个
You know, you want to move weight
没有被关在监狱里的人合作
with somebody who ain't locked up,
就来找我
you come see me.
我会考虑的
I'll think on it.
我们走
Let's go.
听着
Listen.
鳕鱼角的人很软弱
Folks on the Cape is soft.
白人到这里来
White boys practically shit they pants
往往都会吓尿
when they come to the hood.
我们得过去占领他们的地盘
We ought to get down there and take over.
我知道雪莉的事
我想帮你
杰姬
我是杰姬 有话就说
Hey, this is Jackie. Do your thing.
我是克里斯塔
Hey, this is Krista.
克里斯塔·柯林斯
Krista Collins.
你来找我
You came to see me, and...
我不知道为什么 我不
um, I don't know why, and I don't--
我也不在乎 我只是
I don't even really care, I just...
如果你想帮我
If you want to help me...
那很棒
that's awesome.
帮帮我
Help.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰姬 你怎么来了
Jackie, what are you doing here?
如果我打给自己的号♥码 我能听我的语♥音♥留言吗
If I call my own number, can I check my voice mail?
-什么 -如果我
- What? - Like, if I--
我能用你的手♥机♥打给我的语♥音♥信箱吗
Can I use your phone to call my voice mail?
你知道你语♥音♥信箱的密♥码♥吗
Do you know your voice mail password?
不知道
Uh, no.
也许你该回家
Maybe you should go home.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
也许
Maybe.
我手♥机♥坏了
My phone's dead,
我在等一个电♥话♥
and I'm waiting on a phone call.
这个时候肯定修好了吧
I'm sure it's probably fixed by now.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好的 好的
Yeah, cool, cool, cool, cool, cool.
我走了
I'ma head out.
我觉得她需要吸一口才能上路
I think she needs a line for the road.
吸一口上路
Road line.
我拿着手♥机♥ 我拿出来
I got the phone. I'm holding the phone out.
我说 贱♥人♥ 你觉得我在乎你的婚姻吗
I'm like, "Bitch, you think I give a fuck about your marriage?"
我以为他要
And I--for real, I thought he was gonna, like,
砸烂我的头
crack my head open, right?
但我没动 当时是正午
But I don't move, and it's high noon
在伯恩
in fucking Bourne.
电♥话♥响了 他说
And the phone is ringing, and he just goes,
伯恩的普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆 40号♥放假
"Plymouth Rock Motor Court, room 40!"
-我去 -你击垮了他
- Oh, shit. - You broke him.
-我他妈击垮了他 -等等
- I fucking broke him! - So-so wait.
所以你找到了她
So-so-so that-- so you found her?
是对 也没有
Yeah. No. Yeah, I mean, like...
我找到了她的旅馆房♥间
I found her hotel room
我给她留了张字条 叫她给我打电♥话♥
and I left her a note and I told her to call me.
-她有打吗 -我手♥机♥坏了
- Did she call? - Well, my phone is dead.
是哦 等下
Oh, yeah. Wait.
如果我们去伯恩呢
What if we go to Bourne?
伯恩有多远 如果我们去找她呢
How far is Bourne? What if we go get her?
我们可以去找她
We could go get her.
-拯救 -拯救行动
- Rescue-- - Rescue mission!
-拯救行动 -拯救行动
- Rescue mission. - Rescue mission.
斯莱德 你说怎么样
Slade, what do you think?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, man. I don't know.
拯救行动
Rescue mission.
拯救行动
Rescue mission.
好吧 管他的
All right, all right, fuck it.
-棒 -拯救行动
- Yes! - Rescue mission.
-好 -叫辆车
- Yes. - Yeah! Call a car.
克里斯塔·柯林斯 我们来了
Krista Collins, we got you, girl!
-没错 -拯救行动
- That's right! - Rescue mission!
-拯救行动 -拯救行动
- Rescue mission! - Rescue mission!
蕾妮
Hey, Renee.
他在 他
Hey, is he, uh--oh, is he...?
该死 是的
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表