剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
All right, well...
祝我在亨利克面前好运
...wish me luck with Hunniker.
好运
Oh, good luck.
要是他让你回来
Oh, and if he does let you back,
BFO的文书工作你全包了
you're doing the paperwork for the BFO, all of it.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
喝酒
Shots!
给
Here you go.
谢谢你叫上我
Thanks for putting me on.
你做得很好
You did all right.
所以你意下如何 我能回去工作了吗
So what do you say? Am I back on the job?
听着 我也想 但是
Look, I'd love to, but
如果你没有驾照 就不行
if you don't have a license, it's not gonna work.
但一个月后才是我的庭审
Yeah, but my trial is in, like, a month.
在那之后我们再评估吧
We'd reassess after that.
在那之前 艾德会开车载我
And until then, Ed'll drive my ass around.
拜托 我帮你抓到了荷西·席尔瓦 你还想要什么
Come on, I got you Jorge Silva. What more do you want?
好
Okay.
但再搞出任何破事 你就走人
But any more bullshit, and you're SOL.
我是认真的
And I fucking mean it.
这算是答应了吗
So is that... That's a yes?
是的
Yes.
我回来了 混♥蛋♥们
I am back, motherfuckers!
谢谢
Thank you.
-我回来了 -她回来了
- I am back! - Oh, she's back!
你回来了
You're back!
放我下来 斯塔克
Down, put me down, Stark.
放我下来
Down.
你还在生气
You still sulking?
我没生气
I'm not sulking.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我妈怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what my mother thinks.
她就是个贱♥人♥ 无权评判
She's a bitch, and she has no right to judge.
只有一个人能评判你 那就是
There's only one person that can judge you, and that's...
上帝吗
God?
去他妈的上帝
Fuck God.
是我
It's me...
你孩子的妈
...the mother of your kid.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
我去接孩子
I'll go get the baby.
怎么了
What's going on?
我拿回了我的枪和警徽 我在BFO上表现出色
I got my gun and badge back. I crushed a BFO.
我还找到她了
And I fucking found her, man.
-什么 -我找到克里斯塔了
- What? - I found Krista.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
我是说 我没有真的找到她
Well, I mean, I didn't find her find her.
我在等她回我电♥话♥ 但我太棒了
I'm waiting for her to call me back, but I fucking rock.
真好
Yeah, that's great.
你找到她后 告诉我她说了什么
Well, when you find her, let me know what she says.
我是你秘书吗
What am I, your fucking secretary?
替我给姑娘们问好
Say hi to the girls.
他们说别嗑你自己的药
They say don't get high on your own supply.
所以我只是尝一下
So that's why I just take a taste.
我知道永远不会再这么爽了
I know it's never gonna feel this good again.
但是在你戒断一段时间后第一次吸
But the first time after you've been clean for a while...
我靠
...holy shit.
我根本没有注射
Like, I don't even fucking shoot it, bro.
管他呢 我值得爽一把
Fuck it. I deserve to feel good.
我朋友死了
My friend died.
我为此很崩溃
I'm super fucked up about it.
是吗
Yeah?
我目击了全过程
I fucking saw it, too.
特别操蛋
It was mad fucked up.
我闺蜜雪莉
My girl Sherry.
斯科蒂 你不能告诉任何人
But, Scotty, you can't tell anybody.
没问题
You got it.
这不是今天的风云人物吗
Oh, if it isn't the woman of the hour.
还是不会跟你上♥床♥ 罗恩
Still not fucking you, Ron.
你的损失
Your loss.
敬杰姬
To Jackie.
-敬杰姬 -敬剩下的人
- To Jackie. - The rest of us.
干杯 干杯
Hear hear, hear hear.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表