剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
我很感谢你的努力 但你都是猜测
I appreciate the effort, but you're making a lot of assumptions,
没有证据
and you don't have facts yet.
此案正在调查中
This is an ongoing investigation,
我们已经掌握了有力的线索
and we have some really good leads.
目前我们已经锁定一名嫌疑人
So just know that we're working towards an arrest right now.
很好 但是克里斯塔·柯林斯还没有找到
Well, good for you, but Krista Collins is still missing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么意思 就这样了 搞什么
What do you mean? That's it? What the fuck?
我是想跟你说一下情况 好吗
I'm gonna try to relate to you here for a second, okay?
你发现了尸体
You found the body.
我知道对你创伤很大 你觉得...
I know that's traumatic, and you feel like--
少来这套 好吗
Hey, man, don't patronize me, all right?
这是项谋杀案的调查
This is a homicide investigation.
让我们来处理 谢谢
You have to let us handle it. Thank you.
我也是执法人员
I'm in law enforcement.
不
No...
你不是
you're not.
麦克 给她杯咖啡 送她出去
Mike, get her a cup of coffee on the way out.
好
You got it.
别碰我的案子
Stay away from my case.
-这边 -别碰我
- This way. - Don't touch me.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
我需要对克里斯塔·柯林斯发一则搜索令
Look, I need a BOLO on a Krista Collins.
好吧 开头字母是K
Okay, try it with a fucking K.
雷 电♥话♥记录出来了
Ray, cell records just came back.
在雪莉遇害地点特鲁洛工业园里找到了车子一侧
Body side found where Sherry was killed-- industrial park in Truro.
给 阿尔
Here you go, Al.
特鲁罗
Truro?
告诉我有目击证人
Tell me that came with witnesses
和监控录像
and security cam footage.
-想得太美了 -好吧
- That would be too easy. - Right.
没人见过这个人 没人谈论他
No one's seen this guy. No one talks about this guy.
他是什么人 鬼吗
What is he, a fucking ghost?
你是问我奥西托是不是另一个世界的
You asking me if Osito exists on the astral plane?
不 这个家伙总要在哪吃饭拉屎的
No, this guy eats and shits somewhere.
对
Yeah.
鳕鱼角有几家雷米餐厅
How many Remy's on the Cape?
我没见过这个人
No, I haven't seen this dude.
好吧 再看看
All right, take a look again.
是胖子肯定能记住
I mean, you always remember the fat ones
因为你会对他们心怀愧疚
because you feel sort of guilty.
手♥机♥给我
Give me my phone.
你见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
见过 他来过这
Yeah, he's been in here.
是吗 什么时候 他是来吃早餐吗
Yeah? When? Did he come in for breakfast?
你是问他来点早餐
You mean does he order breakfast,
还是问他会不会在早上来
or does he come in the morning?
因为我们这里全天供应早餐
'Cause we serve breakfast all day.
他会早上来然后点早餐吗
Does he come in the morning and order breakfast?
我不知道
I don't know.
他好像点了个汉堡
I think he ordered a burger,
这个要10点半之后才有
and you can't get that until 10:30.
这有帮到你吗
Does that help?
没有 问你同事
No. Ask your coworkers.
长官 现在很忙
Sir, it is busy.
好吧
All right.
没有
No.
抱歉
Sorry.
没人在早上或者早餐期间看到过他
No one's seen him here in the morning or for breakfast.
谢谢 美女
Thank you, Sunshine.
他每周会来几次
Yeah, he comes here a few days a week.
胖子
Fat-ass.
好 同一时间吗
All right. Same time?
嗯 很早 会买♥♥四根香肠 鸡蛋和奶酪
Yeah, pretty early, gets, like, four sausage, egg, and cheese.
有时我会把奶酪留着 逗他玩
Sometimes I hold the cheese just to fuck with him.
你要点餐吗
So you gonna order something?
不
Fuck, no.
-好啊 小子 -好
- What up, son? - Yeah, what up?
听着 我在想
Look, I was thinking, you know,
或许你可以预支我一指的量
maybe you could front me an extra finger?
老天 搞什么
Jesus! What the fuck?
我看着像是借贷中心的人吗
Who do I look like, the fucking Loan-A-Center?
拜托了
Yeah, okay, come on, man.
我下周会给你钱的
You know, you'll get it back next week, right?
有跟奥西托联♥系♥吗
Talk to Osito?
你能把窗户摇下去吗
Yeah, could you please just unroll your window?
-他一直在找你 -知道
- He's been trying to holler at you. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我知道 我之前和我女友在一起
Yeah, yeah, I know. I was with my girl, all right?
把窗户摇下去
Just unroll your fucking window!
不 不要
No. No, no, no.
-让你把尸体 -搞什么 停车
- How hard is it... - What the fuck? Fuck Stop.
藏在海里有多难
To make sure you hide a body in the ocean?
-那可是海洋啊 -我知道
- It's the fucking ocean. - Yeah, I know.
我知道 我已经跟弗兰基说了
I know. I told Frankie already.
当时是超级月亮
It was a fucking supermoon.
别跟我说 跟奥西托说
Don't tell me. Tell Osito!
我会跟他说的 把窗户摇下去
I'll talk to him, all right? Just unroll the fucking window!
拜托 我会跟他说的 停车
Please, I'll talk to him. Fucking stop the car!
对不起 阿吉 我
I'm sorry, Kiz, all right? I'm s--I'm s...
我会 我会处理的
I'm gonna fucking-- I'm gonna take care of it, all right?
我知道你会
I know you will.
拿去
And here...
别说我对你不好
Don't say I never did nothing for you.
保护你脖子 孩子
Protect your neck, son.
王八蛋
Punk-ass bitch.
我需要搭车
Yo, I need a ride.
怎么了
What's up?
你叫我法♥院♥完事后就来找你
You told me to hit you up after court.
什么
What--
想起来了 怎么样
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, how-how'd that go?
那个 你能带我去巴恩斯特布吗
Listen, any chance you can take me to Barnstable?
干什么
For what?
你不会喜欢的
You're not gonna like it.
我得去雪莉·亨利的家 弄清他们知道什么
I got to go to Sherry Henry's house, find out what they know.
老天 杰姬 我要跟你说多少次
Jesus, Jackie. How many times do I have to say it?
你要么开车送去 要么我浪费钱打车
Listen, either you drive me, or I waste my money on an Uber.
你看着办吧
What do you want?
好 如果我送你过去 而他们什么都不知道的话
Okay, if I take you there and they don't know shit,
肯定不知道 因为这事就是胡扯
which they won't because this whole thing is fucking bullshit,
你保证会听我建议 不管这事了吗
you promise to take my advice and step off?
我保证 绝对不会
I promise, cross my heart.
老天 那走吧
Jesus, okay, let's go.
搞错没有
Come on, come on.
操
Fuck!
跟他说他需要来见我
And tell him he needs to come to me.
不 我等不到4点
No, I can't wait till 4:00!
跟他说他现在就得来
Tell him he needs to come now!
你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
听着 我不想制♥造♥任何麻烦 我保证
Listen, I don't want to cause any problems, I promise.
我只想再问几个关于克里斯塔的问题
I just have a few more questions about Krista.
我不认识克里斯塔 我跟你说过了
I don't know fucking Krista. I told you that.
我只想谈谈
I just want to talk.
拜托 丽莎 我
Please. Lisa, listen, I just--
你得远离我家
You need to stay the fuck out of my house.
丽莎 我们只想谈谈
Lisa, we just want to talk.
我叫你滚 在哪 他妈的在哪
I told you to fuck off! Where is it? Where the fuck is it?
我们只想谈谈 丽莎
We just want to talk, Lisa.
送我去海恩尼斯
Give me a ride to Hyannis,
我就告诉你你想知道的
and I'll tell you whatever the fuck you want to know.
成交 但你得先开口
All right, deal, but you got to talk first.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表