剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
这是我仅能为你做的
I can do that much for you.
别这样
Don't do this.
不管是什么事 我们都共同面对
Whatever it is, we'll figure it out.
-你是个好人 -不 我不是
- You're a good person. - No, I'm not.
你替我亲亲麦凯莉
You give Mackayleigh a kiss for me.
怎么 现在你就是个失职父亲吗
So what, you're just a fucking deadbeat now?
就这么一走了之吗
You're just gonna walk away?
为了什么
For what?
就为了能嗑药吗
So you can go get high?
因为我是个杀人犯 好吗
'Cause I'm a fucking killer, okay?
你得远离我
You need to leave me the fuck alone.
天...
Oh, my...
好了
Yeah, you're good.
老天
Jesus.
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
乖女儿 没事的 没事的
Baby girl, it's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
是我们不好
Our bad.
没想要吓着你们的
Didn't mean to scare you.
小迈在吗
Junior here?
-不在 -我到处找他
- No. - I've been looking for him.
他不在这
He's not here.
你介意我四处看看吗
Mind if I take a look?
我介意
Yeah, I mind.
等等 你要干什么
Hey, excuse me, what the fuck?
妹子 别管了
Hey, girl, don't worry yourself.
很快就结束
Just gonna be a minute.
这娃真可爱
That's a cute baby.
小脸颊肉乎乎的
Got those fat little cheeks.
她出生时多重
How much she weigh when she was born?
什么
What?
她把你下面撑松了吗
I mean, she blow it out or what?
我女友生下我们的孩子时
See, when my girl had our baby,
我跟医生说 多缝几针
I told the doc, "Throw in a couple extra stitches.
缝紧点
Keep it tight."
不知道小迈有没有想到 那个蠢货
Just wondering if Junior thought of that, stupid fuck.
你♥他♥妈♥是变♥态♥吗
You a fucking perv?
这是你的本性吗
Is that your thing?
你再敢评论我下面 我就把你揍出屎来
You talk about my pussy again, I'll shove my foot up your ass.
-他不在这里 -你也是变♥态♥吗
- He's not here. - Hey, you a perv, too?
你们就这么办事吗 你♥他♥妈♥也去死吧
Is that how you roll? Yeah, I'll fuck you up, too.
整个葡萄牙黑♥手♥党♥都在我背后支持我
I got the whole Portuguese mafia at my fucking back.
你们最好不要试探我的底线 混♥蛋♥
You don't even want to test me, motherfucker.
好了 唐娜
Hey, it's all good, Donna.
-我们要走了 -最好是
- We're leaving. - Yeah, you better.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out of here!
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking cunt.
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Dude, shut the fuck up.
宝贝女儿
Hey, baby girl.
过来 过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come here.
你没事了
You're okay.
真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
Some fucking bullshit.
什么
What?
我们已经准备杀死那个混♥蛋♥了
We're already killing the motherfucker.
没必要再惹他女友
There's no need to mess with his old lady, too.
那太他妈变♥态♥了
That's some psycho shit.
不 这是当兵的本事 强♥奸♥和抢劫
Nah, that's some soldier shit, raping and looting.
暴徒也得有自己的原则
Thugs got to have a code.
是吗 你有什么原则 见吃的就上吗
Yeah? What's yours, leave no burger uneaten?
你想开谁的玩笑 混♥蛋♥
You got jokes, motherfucker?
我的原则是 命令就是命令
My code is, an order's an order.
我听弗兰基的命令 你听我的命令
I get my orders from Frankie. You get your orders from me.
现在我给你的命令就是坐在车里
And right now your order is to sit your ass in that car
把嘴闭上
and shut the fuck up.
随你吧 哥们
Whatever, dude.
给我个理由
Give me a reason.
你还好吗
You good?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
我们走
Let's move.
你好啊
Hi, there.
我能请你跳支舞吗
Can I offer you a private dance?
不用了
I'm good.
穷逼
Cheap-ass motherfucker.
怎么了
What?
没有什么
Nothing.
好了
All right.
有个人
There's this guy.
我还以为他不一样
Thought it was different, you know.
原来他只是又一个骗子
Turns out, he's just another trick.
至少你现在醒悟了
Well, at least you know now.
是啊
Yeah.
你在这里工作多久了
How long you been working here?
太久了
Too long.
那你应该知道男人只有两样长处
Then you should know men are only good for two things...
钱和鸡♥巴♥
money and dick.
你心生情意 那是你的错
You catch feelings, that's on you.
是啊
Yeah.
唐娜 是我 杰姬
Hey, Donna, it's me, Jackie!
我在找小迈
Hey, I'm looking for Junior.
一小时前打过电♥话♥ 全都乱了
Called about an hour ago, all crazy.
他从高中就开始吸了
He's been doing that shit since high school, you know.
而我是不断接纳他回家的蠢货
I'm the asshole that keeps taking him back.
-你觉得他在吸毒吗 -你觉得呢
- You think he's using? - What do you think?
他一直说他一无是处
Kept saying he was no good.
他是个杀人犯什么的
He's a killer and all this other shit.
然后有两个人来找他
Then these two dudes came looking for him.
谁
Who?
一个黑人胖子和一个...
Some fat black dude and this...
愚蠢的白人小孩
...dumbass white kid.
你知道小迈在哪吗
You know where Junior's at?
他没说
He didn't say,
但那个白♥痴♥不知道"寻友"应用
but the idiot doesn't know about the Find My Friends app.
他在沃克队长旅馆
He's at the Captain Walker.
好吧 我觉得我该去跟他谈谈
All right, I think maybe I should go talk to him,
确保他没事
make sure he's good, you know?
我会让他给你打电♥话♥ 但我想我该一个人去
I'll tell him to give you a call, but I think I should go alone.
你以为我想看到他那个样子吗
You think I want to see him like that?
而且我发过誓绝不让孩子看到他那糟糕的样子
Besides, I promised myself I'd never let her see him fucked up.
唐娜 你应该知道小迈所做的一切
Donna, you should know that everything that Junior did...
戒瘾 努力挣钱 参加互助会
...getting sober, trying to make money, going to AA...
他都是为了你
...he did that for you.
我知道你是好心
I know you're trying to be nice.
但你这么说只意味着我对他来说还不够
But all that means is that I'm the one who wasn't enough for him.
我爱他 但我希望...
I love him, but I wish...
我就是做不到 你懂吗
I just can't, you know?
我知道
I know.
你不用进来打扫 我这儿挺好的 没事
You don't need to clean. Look, I'm cool. We're good.
那你该把牌子挂出来的
Should have put your sign out.
你为什么带我去基佬酒吧
Why you taking me to a fag bar?
因为他有时会来这里
'Cause he pumps out of here sometimes.
我去
Damn.
基佬都在光天化"日"啊
Gay dudes be straight fucking.
连胖子也有性生活
I mean, even the fat ones be getting it in.
无意冒犯
No offense.
弗兰基想今天就搞定
Frankie wants this done today.
是你没看好那小子
You're the one didn't keep tabs on your boy.
我要喝一杯斯黛拉
Let me get a Stella.
他来电♥话♥了 走吧
Hey, this is him. Let's go.
我还没拿到啤酒
I didn't get my beer.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Man, shut the fuck up.
怎么了 伙计
Hey, what's going on, man?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表