剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Hey, listen up.
要是出了差错
You have to deal with your own agency
你得自己应付你们单位 懂吗
if something goes bad in there. You understand?
我们是州警 不为你负责
We're State Police. We're not responsible for you.
嗯 我懂 我不在乎 走吧
Okay, yeah, yeah. I don't give a shit about that. Let's go.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
嗯
Yeah.
哈维尔
Hey, Javier!
很高兴又见到你
Good to see you again, man.
还带了朋友来啊
Brought your friends.
拿到搜查令了吗
Get that warrant yet?
有合理根据 垃圾 进去
Probable cause, motherfucker. Get in there!
-让我看到你的手 -退后
- Let me see your hands. - Get the fuck back.
让我看到你的手
Let me see your fucking hands, man.
奥西托 奥西托
Osito? Osito?
操 他在哪
Fuck. Where the fuck is he?
奥西托不在
No Osito here.
小迈在哪
Where the fuck is Junior?
-快 -干什么
- Come on. - What?
什么干什么 快走
What you mean "what?" Let's go.
我们去哪
Where we going?
我们得给一个人送货
We got to drop a thing off for a guy.
你什么时候变得这么多嘴了
When'd you get so mouthy?
就在那边 再走两分钟
Spot's right through here, just two more minutes.
-哥们 -干什么
- Dude. - What?
-你能走快点吗 -嗯
- Can you walk any fucking faster? - Yeah, yeah.
-阿奇 淡定 -我淡定
- Kizz, chill. - Me fucking chill?
我又不是
I'm not the fucking junkie
那个搞砸所有任务的瘾君子
who's fucked up every fucking job he's ever been given.
我叫你闭嘴
I said, shut the fuck up.
操 P镇怂货
Fuck this. Soft P Town motherfucker.
-操 操 -老天
- Fuck it. Fuck it. - Jesus.
-搞什么 -我们不和基佬做生意了
- What the fuck, man? - We're not dealing with faggots anymore!
老天 奥西托 什么情况
Jesus, man, Osito. What's going on, man?
你跟警♥察♥说过话了吗
You talk to the cops yet?
什么 没有
What? No.
我♥操♥ 你逗我吗
No, fuck that. You fucking kidding me?
没人问我 就算有
Nobody asked me shit, and if they did,
我也会叫他们滚蛋 因为我是军人
I'd slap 'em with my nut sack, 'cause I'm a fucking soldier.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
别杀我 奥西托 你不必这么做的
Dude, don't do... Osito, you ain't got to do this...
-闭嘴 怂逼 -好 好
- Shut the fuck up, pussy! - Okay! All right! Okay.
知道吗 你的尸体不会被人发现
You know what? Your body's never gonna pop.
数三声
Now count to three.
快 数三声
Come on. Count to three.
不 拜托了 你...
No. No, man, please. Come on, dude. You fucking...
我叫你数到三
I said, fucking count to three!
好 那我来数
Fine! I'll fucking do it!
-一 -我有个女儿
- One... - I got a daughter, man.
二
Two...
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
叫你给我个理由的
Told you to give me a reason, motherfucker.
-起来 -不 不要
- Get up. - No, no. No, man.
给老子起来
Man, get the fuck up!
我车子后面有一把斧子和两把铲子
I got an ax and two shovels in the back of the car. All right?
我们得赶紧开始
We got to do this right away.
头和脚砍掉 其余的埋掉
Head and hands, all right? Bury the rest.
快去
Go.
跑啊
Run!
韦恩
Hey, Wayne.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
好了 不用挖了
Fuck it. That's good enough.
你知道我们现在要做什么吧
You know what we got to do now, right?
嗯
Yeah.
操 给我点东西
Fuck it, give me a toot, man.
你自己也吸一口
Take one for yourself.
给我
Here, give me that.
你没事吧
You good?
嗯
Yeah.
真的吗 哥们
Really, bro?
嗯
Yeah.
好了
All right.
把那玩意塞到包里
Stick that shit in the backpack.
来帮我把他埋了
Come help me bury his ass.
顺便把他的衣服也埋了
Bury that bloody hoodie while you at it, too.
最好把你手♥机♥也扔下去
Better throw your phone in, too.
好
Okay, yeah.
说清楚 如果阿奇尸体出现 我也完蛋
Just so we're clear, if Kizzle pops, I'm dead, too,
你也一样
same as your ass.
在弗兰基看来 你已经死了
So, as far as Frankie knows, you're dead and gone.
我懂
Okay, I understand.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你为什么帮我
Why'd you do that for me?
因为去他妈的弗兰基
Because fuck Frankie.
在外面干活的是我
I'm the one out here doing it.
阿奇也可以滚了 智障
And fuck Kizzle, too, degenerate motherfucker.
男人得有准则
Man's got to have a code.
韦恩派你来的
Wayne send you?
给我
Give it to me.
我们走
All right, let's go.
-我们要干什么 -带你回你办公室
- What the fuck are we doing? - Taking you back to your office.
搞什么 你就这样放弃了吗
What the fuck, man? You're just gonna give up like that?
什么叫搞什么 我没有要放弃
What do you mean, "What the fuck?" I'm not giving up.
-没有你的事了 -狗屁
- There's nothing left for you to do. - That's bullshit.
听着 你要是知道他可能在哪
Look, if you got any other great ideas of where he might be,
我洗耳恭听
I'm fucking open.
没有
Nothing?
操
Fuck.
艾伦 说
Alan, talk to me.
你逗我吗 我五分钟就能到
Are you fucking kidding me? I'm five minutes away.
我到那边跟你碰面
I'm gonna meet you there.
-怎么了 -搜查有结果了
- What? - BOLO just came back.
他们在伯恩找到了奥西托的车
They found Osito's car in Bourne.
-我们现在要过去吗 -就现在
- We going there now? - Right fucking now.
就在那 我们走
There it is. Let's go.
我们该等艾伦
We should wait for Alan.
也许我们该等艾伦
Oh, maybe we should wait for Alan.
拜托 小迈可能在车上 快走
Come on, man. Junior might be in there. Let's go.
你真是不可理喻 你知道吗
You're fucking unbelievable, you know that?
你就像是叼着骨头的狗
You're like a dog with a bone.
我们在找那辆丰田越野车的主人
Hey, we're looking for the owner of that 4Runner.
他住五号♥ 他刚回家
Number five, he just got home.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你们进去吧
Why don't you guys go inside? Okay?
我什么都没做
I didn't do nothing.
我什么都没说
I'm not saying nothing.
屋里还有谁 屋里还他妈有谁
Who else is here? Who else is fucking in here?
楼上卧室
Upstairs bedroom.
举起手来 州警
Hands up! State Police!
州警 马上把手举起来
State Police, put your fucking hands up right now!
-起来 -不准动 不准动
- Get up! - Do not move! Do not move!
不准动
Don't you fucking move, man!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
你要去纽约转车
That ticket has you switching buses in New York.
堂兄会在迈阿密接你
Cousin gonna pick you up in Miami.
我从没去迈阿密
Never been to Miami.
迈阿密最棒了
Miami's the shit, man.
那里有女人 热带微风
They have females, tropical breezes.
那里黑人很多
Shit, niggas be popping off down there.
你会碰到很多
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表