剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
for the interagency cooperation angle,
如果顺利 我们会开一次新闻发布会
and if this goes well, we'll do a presser.
我不知道为什么有的人能做到有的做不到
I mean, I don't know why some people make it and some people don't.
也许我不该知道
Um, maybe it's not for me to know.
小迈 我们的荣誉成员
于2019年9月10日去世
我只是很感激我今晚能坐在这里
I'm just so grateful to have my seat in here tonight,
就这样 谢谢
and, uh, um, that's it, thanks.
现在 我们想欢迎任何处于头30天戒酒的
At this time, we'd like to welcome any newcomers
新人发言
in their first 30 days.
有新人吗
Any newcomers?
杰姬 酗酒 第一天 从头来过
Jackie, alcoholic, day one again.
总有一次能成功 对吗
It's gotta stick one of these days, right?
欢迎 杰姬
Welcome, Jackie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很准时
I was on time, so you know.
你出庭日是什么时候
When's your court date?
两周后
Um, in two weeks.
时日不多了
Living on borrowed time.
你怎么样
How you doing?
我很好
I'm fine.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你要想的话可以逞强
You can play tough if you want...
就是又一个自怨自艾的方式而已
just another way of feeling sorry for yourself.
但我们这里有个说法
But we got a saying around here.
他死总好过你死
Better him than you.
老天 这太操蛋了
Jesus, that's kind of fucked up.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是酗酒而死不会让小迈起死回生
It means drinking yourself to death won't bring Junior back.
只有一个办法能知晓
Yeah, well, there's only one way to find out.
杰姬 你在干什么
Jackie, what are you doing?
你怎么还穿着内衣 快11点了
You're in your skivvies? Come on, it's almost 11:00.
该洗澡了 我们得出发了
It's time to hit the showers. We gotta get going.
嗯
Oh, right.
老天啊
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
杰姬 你进去
Jackie, um, you-you go in there.
我把这个放在这儿
I'm gonna--I'm gonna put this right here,
我去煮点咖啡
and I'm gonna make some coffee.
-这是什么 -我跟琳达说你没西装
- What is it? - I told Linda you didn't have a suit,
她说她反正都要去购物
and she said she was going to Marshalls anyway.
谢谢大家今天过来
Thank you all for being here today.
小迈克尔·凯文·麦卡锡
我是小迈的爸爸
I'm Junior's father.
我也不知道该说什么
I don't really know what I'm supposed to say.
小迈是个好孩子
Junior was a good kid.
他很快乐
He was a happy kid.
他喜欢待在船上
He loved being out on the boat.
他有时会为一些事感到紧张
You know, he got-- he got stressed about things sometimes.
这很正常 对吗 我也不知道 我不
Yeah, it's-it's normal, right? I don't know. I'm not--I...
我不擅长演讲
I'm not good at giving speeches.
我本希望我永远不用讲这些话的
I was hoping I'd never have to give this one.
希望
Hope.
这是做家长的一部分工作 永远别放弃希望
Well, that's part of being a parent, right, never giving up hope.
即使它让你成了笨蛋
Even if it makes you the sucker,
即使它让你成了傻瓜
even if it--even if it makes you a fool, you...
怎么
How can it...
怎么能不这样
how can it be any other way?
你怎么不抱有希望
How could you not hope?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
谢谢大家前来
Thank you for coming.
天 我不想去
Oh, man, I don't wanna do this.
-不 不行 -我想回家
- Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no. - I wanna go home.
不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
你要进去 你吃块饼干
No, you're gonna go in there, and you're gonna eat a cookie,
你告诉大家你有多抱歉
and you're gonna tell these people how sorry you are.
天 没人喜欢这么做 但这是你的职责
God, nobody likes doing this, but it's what you do.
快
Come on.
她怎么来了
What the fuck is she doing here?
唐娜
Donna.
你说你会找到他的
You said you were gonna find him.
-等等 等等 -你说你会照顾他
- Whoa, hold on, hold on. - You said you were gonna take care of him,
你屁都没做
and you didn't do shit.
-对不起 -你应该感到抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Oh, yeah, you should be fucking sorry!
淡定 淡定
No, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey!
你怎么还有脸来的
How the fuck you gonna show your face around here?
你该为自己感到可耻
You should be fucking ashamed of yourself.
没事 我这就走
That's okay. I'm leaving, all right?
-你最好走 -我这就走
- Yeah, you better. - I'm gonna go.
滚
Get the fuck out!
放开我
Get off me.
杰姬
Hey, Jackie.
杰姬 过来 我想跟你谈谈
Jackie, come here. I wanna talk to you.
你怎么来了
What the fuck are you doing here?
你是个喜欢葬礼的食尸鬼吗
What, are you some kind of ghoul who likes funerals?
不 我很讨厌
No, I fucking hate 'em, all right?
但 看看有谁到场挺好的
But it's-it's good to see who shows up.
或许能掌握点信息
You might learn a thing or two.
-那你有发现什么吗 -没有
- Well, did ya? - No.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not fucking okay.
小迈死了 人人都恨我
Junior's dead, everyone fucking hates me,
我想要帮忙 但我什么都做不了
and I-I tried to help, but I couldn't do shit
因为我碰到什么 什么就倒霉
'cause everything I touch turns to shit.
我懂 听我说
Hey, hey, I know. Hey, hey, hey, listen to me.
小迈的死不是因为你
Junior's not on you.
好吗 那不是你的错
Okay? This is not your fault.
他只是运气不好
He just drew a bad hand.
你呢 你在干什么
What about you? What the fuck are you doing?
你找到奥西托了吗
You catch Osito yet?
没有 他逃出国了
No, he fled the country.
-操 操 -听着
- Fuck, fuck. - Yeah, but listen.
我想我有了他在新贝德福德的供应商的线索
I think I got a line on his suppliers in New Bedford,
就是卖♥♥杀死小迈毒品的那些人
the ones with the dope that killed Junior.
尽管我有更好的己见
Now, against my better judgement,
但我们明早要去搜查
we're executing a search warrant tomorrow morning.
所以我们有在做事 好吗
So we are doing shit, okay?
嗯
Okay.
我来自新贝德福德
I'm from New Bedford.
-我要跟你去 -等等
- I'm coming with you. - Whoa, hold on.
-不是这么操作的 -拜托
- No, that's not the way it works. - Come on, man.
我以为我们早过了这道坎了 你知道我的能力
I thought we were past that. You know I know what I'm doing.
我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I do,
但我不知道你现在心思在哪 这让你很危险
but I don't know where your head's at. That makes you dangerous.
别逼我求你 我快疯了
Don't make me fucking beg, man. I'm going out of my skin.
好
Okay.
明早我来接你 凌晨5点
Pick you up tomorrow morning, 0500.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰姬
And Jackie?
今晚别喝酒
Don't drink tonight.
我今晚不能过夜 好吗
Hey, listen, I can't sleep over tonight, okay?
我明早有事
I have this early thing in the morning.
-好 -但我有事要跟你说
- Okay. - But, um, there's something I gotta say to you.
好
Okay.
我不
All right, I don't...
我不想搞砸这个
I really don't wanna fuck this up,
因为进展挺好的
'cause it's good...right?
我们之间的感情很好 对吗
I mean, it's good between us, right?
-是的 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah
但我得让你知道
But I gotta let you know...
我永远不会放过弗兰基
I'm never gonna let up on Frankie.
好吗 你要知道我绝不会放弃
Okay? You gotta know that I'm never gonna give up.
如果这对你来说是个问题
And if that's a problem for you,
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表