剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
《鳕鱼角》前情提要
Previously on Hightown...
他说因为这次事故有人受伤
Because it was an injury crash,
-他们可能会以重罪起诉你 -重罪
- they could charge you with a felony. - A felony?
我们获取的指纹有了结果
We got a hit on the prints obtained.
跟伊曼纽尔·德尔加多的相匹配
They match with Emmanuel Delgado,
也就是奥西托 他在为弗兰基·奎瓦斯效力
AKA Osito, and he's working for Frankie Cuevas.
我们认为他是雪莉·亨利案子的嫌疑人
And we're looking at him for the Sherry Henry murder.
-你有过认真的关系吗 -一次 德文
- Have you ever had a serious relationship? - One--Devonne.
但我们分手了 现在她恨我
But we broke up, and now she hates me.
我要知道为什么奥西托昨晚来见你
I need to know why Osito came to see you last night.
你觉得我会跟奥斯托说我在和警♥察♥交谈吗
You think I'm telling Osito that I'm talking to a cop?
我不会让你有三长两短的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
去死吧 雷 我们说完了
Go fuck yourself, Ray. We're done.
给那人发短♥信♥ 跟他说你在路上了
Text the guy, tell him you're on the way.
所以到底怎么回事 我以为你是开船的呢
So what the fuck happened? I thought you were the boat guy.
当时是超级月亮 老兄
It was a fucking supermoon, bro.
-你认识这个妹子 -那是克里斯塔·柯林斯
- You know this girl? - It's Krista Collins.
雪莉的朋友 她去过那
Sherry's friend, she was there.
凶案当天她就在雪莉家
She was at Sherry's house the day of the murder.
我知道有蹊跷
I know something's up, man.
那你到船上来 我们好好谈谈
All right, look, why don't you come onboard and we'll talk about it?
小心脚下
Watch your step.
鳕鱼角
第一季 第三集
操
Fuck.
这贱♥人♥就一张钞票的重量
Bitch only weighs, like, one bill.
快点 抬起来
All right, come on, just pick it up.
你没问题吧
You got this?
等等 你去哪
Wait. Wait, where you going?
你是开船的人
Yo, you're the boat guy.
开始是派对
It started as partying,
然后那个针头
but then that needle...
该死的涅槃
fucking Nirvana, bro.
你去求 去借 去偷 想要再来一点
You beg, borrow, and steal for another piece of it.
但那是什么 我们都在追的涅槃是什么
But what is it? What's that Nirvana we're all chasing?
为了看着镜子
Just to look in the mirror...
而不讨厌自己
and not fucking hate yourself.
但我不讨厌自己 我也没有在追什么
But I don't hate myself, and I'm not chasing anything.
除了一具跟你没关的尸体
Yeah, except a body that has nothing to do with you.
是我找到的
I found it.
但你像是着了迷一样
Yeah, but still, you're obsessed with that shit.
我没有着迷 我只是想知道发生了什么
I'm not obsessing about it. I just want to know what happened.
为什么
Okay, why?
因为我在做任务
Because I'm on a mission.
好比是命运什么的 谁他妈在乎
It's like fate or whatever the fuck. Who gives a shit?
我只知道我应该这么做
I just know that I'm supposed to do this.
这真蠢
That's stupid.
什么叫蠢 你懂什么
What do you mean "that's stupid"? What do you know?
你见过尸体吗 这会扰乱你心智
You ever seen a body before? That shit fucks with you.
嗯 杰姬 听我说 我懂 好吗
Yeah, Jackie, listen to me, I get it, okay?
会这么对一个女生的人都是坏人
But these are bad people that would do that to a girl.
海恩尼斯的人都是疯子
Fucking kids up in Hyannis are crazy.
拜托 我又不怕
Oh, come on, n-not like I'm scared
H镇的白男 无意冒犯
of some white boys from Hy-Town, no offense.
你就是不懂
No, you don't fucking get it.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么 我只是 我了解生活
It's nothing. I just--I know about life.
我以前做各种疯狂的事
I used to do crazy shit.
我就知道
I fucking knew it.
什么
What?
你真的吃过鸡♥巴♥ 对吗
You really did suck a dick, didn't you?
滚 天啊
Fuck off. God.
奥西托
还想要做你的担♥保♥人吗
Still want me to be your sponsor?
是的 你愿意吗
I mean, yeah. Yeah, would you do that?
但你得听从指导
Yeah, but you got to take direction.
听你的
From you?
我逗你的 老天
I'm just joking. Jesus.
那个 你
Listen, would you, um...
你明天想陪我去法♥院♥吗
Would you want to go to court with me tomorrow?
我宁愿吞枪
I'd rather stick a gun in my mouth.
完事之后再来找我
Hit me up after.
我是奥
It's O.
你说的月亮是怎么回事
What's this about a fucking moon?
你或许有对弗兰基坦诚 但对我没有
You may be straight with Frankie, but you ain't straight with me.
给我打电♥话♥
Give me a fucking call.
看到这个了吗
You see this?
2018年后
"Opioid overdoses
波士顿区域的类鸦♥片♥服药过量案子呈井喷式增长
"have skyrocketed in the Boston area since 2018,
造成6起死亡
with six deaths
归因于强大的芬太尼衍生物卡芬太尼
attributed to the powerful fentanyl derivative carfentanil."
问我为什么我不在乎
Ask me why I don't give a shit.
你为什么不在乎
Why don't you give a shit?
因为我们是鳕鱼角跨部门缉毒小组
Because we're the Cape Cod Interagency Narcotics Unit.
波士顿不在鳕鱼角
Boston is not on Cape Cod.
再说 鳕鱼角没有一起卡芬太尼造成的死亡
Furthermore, there have been zero carfentanil deaths on the Cape.
等等 但你知道这一天会来
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait. But you know it's coming.
我们该设立一个卡芬太尼特别小组
We should set up a task force just for carfentanil.
不可能
That's not gonna happen.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot.
海恩尼斯的百思买♥♥
Best Buy Hyannis,
我们打击犯罪的社区合作商
our community partners in the fight against crime,
给小组捐了一台iPad
donated an iPad to the unit.
-就一台 -嗯
- One iPad. - Yeah.
能拿来做什么
What are we supposed to do with that?
-你是警♥察♥ 你想办法 -好
- You're a cop. Figure it out. - Okay.
你的白鲸追查得怎么样了
Hey, where are you on your white whale?
奥西托 我马上就能找到他的地址了
Osito? I'm about to pin down his location.
你在跟弗兰基女友交流吗
Are you talking to Frankie's girl?
-她叫什么 -蕾妮 -蕾妮
- Uh, what's her name? - Renee. - Renee.
我们经常联♥系♥
We talk all the time.
我现在就给她发短♥信♥ 好吗
I'm gonna text her right now, okay?
嘿
不用管她
She's fine.
爸 我们正忙着呢
Dad, we're kind of in the middle of something.
她拉裤子了
She shit herself.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好了 我这就来
All right, I-- coming.
这样不行的 宝贝
This isn't gonna work, baby.
我们不能去我家 我爸妈讨厌你
We can't go to my place. My parents hate you.
我想着也许我们可以...
You know, I was thinking maybe we could...
我们开始找自己的地方怎么样
I don't know. What if we start looking for our own place?
我以为我们要慢慢来呢
I thought we were going slow.
是 我还以为我们要做了呢
Yeah, I thought we were gonna hit it.
我也想 但这并不代表我们该同居
I want to, too. That doesn't mean we should live together.
反正在P镇也买♥♥不起房♥
Can't afford a place in P-Town anyway.
这个让我来想办法 好吗
Yeah, well, you let me worry about that, okay?
小迈
Junior!
紧张吗
Nervous?
不 就是喝太多咖啡了
Nah. Just too much coffee.
等你进去的时候 尽量表现正常点
Well, when you get in there, just try to act normal.
好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-你又跟亨尼克谈了吗 -嗯
- You talk to Hunniker again? - Yeah.
-然后呢 -我说不好 小杰
- And? - I don't know, Jack.
看一会法官怎么判了
Depends on how this goes.
判定重罪就很难想别的办法了
Felony conviction will be tough to come back from.
你的律师来了
Ah, there's your lawyer.
-就他 -艾德舅舅
- Him? - Hey, Uncle Ed.
抱歉 堵车了
Sorry, traffic sucked.
你一定就是吉诺内斯小姐了
You must be Miss Quinones.
菲尔·汉考克
Phil Hancock.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表