剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
let's take it easy at Carnival this year, huh?
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
只想提一下
Just want to point out,
她戴着一条项链 上面写着"莱拉斯"
she is wearing a necklace that says "Lylas."
可能是名字
Maybe a first name?
该死
Ah, fuck.
该死
Fuck.
是弗兰基·奎瓦斯
Frankie Cuevas.
我们不能确定
We don't know that.
我确定
I know it.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我们一起开车来的
We rode together.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
名字是雪莉·亨利
Name is Sherry Henry,
这是"爱你如同姐妹"的意思 蠢货
and it's "Love You Like a Sister," Dumbass.
亲爱的
Miss, honey,
你看上去像畏罪潜逃的凶手
you look like who did it and ran.
今天别闹 弗莱德
Not today, Fred.
你知道房♥租周三就该交了吧
You know rent was due Wednesday.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry, all right?
我在想办法呢
I am working on it.
别试探我的耐心 杰奎琳
Do not tempt me, Jacqueline.
我会当民宿租掉 挣得还更多
I will Airbnb that shit, make a lot more money, too!
马萨诸塞州州立监狱
弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是州警
You're a Statie.
没错
That's right.
我传讯的你
I was at your arraignment.
是我把你关进这里的
I'm the one who put you in here.
是吗 好样的
Oh, yeah? Good for you.
马上要庭审了 感觉怎么样
Trial's coming up. How you feeling, huh?
感觉非常好 因为我什么都没做
I'm feeling great, 'cause I didn't do nothing.
不不 你是我的人
No, no, you are my guy.
你需要铺地板 刷墙 暖通 我是你的人
You need decking, siding, or HVAC, I'm your guy.
除此之外
Beyond that...
你知道你整个团队都要坐牢 对吧
You do know your whole crew's going away, right?
我们抓到你贩运和分销
I mean, we got you on trafficking and distribution.
大概要判十五年
You're looking at 15 years.
但一旦加上谋杀指控
But when you tack on the homicide,
那就另说了
oh, it's a whole new deal.
陪审团可不喜欢白人姑娘被枪杀
Juries don't like it when white girls get capped.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
别跟我撒谎
Don't fucking lie to me.
你认识雪莉·亨利
You know Sherry Henry.
有人搞砸了 弗兰基
Somebody fucked up, Frankie.
今早我们刚在普镇的海湾捞上她的尸体
We fished her out of the Bay this morning down in P-Town.
问题是
You know, the thing is...
如果你要抛尸
when you dump a body,
你得先把尸体割开 不然它会浮上来
you got to slice them open first, or else they float.
不过这个案子 我觉得这都不重要了
But in this case, I don't think that's what matters.
真正的问题是 你合作的那些菜鸟傻♥逼♥
The real problem is, the B-team fuckwads you work with--
他们不知道海洋与海湾的区别
they don't know the difference between the ocean and the bay.
傻♥逼♥ 真好笑
Fuckwads. That's very funny.
但我不认识那女孩
But I don't know that girl.
她可认识你
Well, she knew you.
她跟我说过好多你的事
She told me so much about you.
你觉得我们是怎么知道要搜查你表弟的仓库的
How do you think we knew to search your cousin's storage shed?
你孩子的妈妈怎么样了
How's your baby mama holding up?
-蕾妮 她是叫这个吧 -别提蕾妮
- Renee? That her name? - Don't talk about Renee.
我听说她喜欢羟考酮 但在现在的经济形势下
I heard she likes her Oxys, but in this economy,
她现在一定是靠注射苟延残喘
she must be on the needle by now.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
就想跟你说 当你因为贩运
Just want you to know when you're doing 25 to life
分销 密谋杀人而坐一辈子牢
for trafficking, distribution, conspiracy to commit murder
儿童家庭部门因为你的女人走了
and DCF takes little Frankie Junior away
而带走小弗兰基时
because your woman's gone,
那都是因为我
that was because of me.
我们聊完了
We're done here.
小心
Watch out.
要回潮了
Tide's coming in.
有关于那个女孩的消息吗
Get anything on the girl?
不多 我们不知道她的死亡地点
Not much. We don't know where she died,
或者她下水的地方
or where she went into the water.
通知了家人 仅此而已
Family was notified, such as it is.
我是说 她几乎算是在寄养家庭长大的
I mean, she mostly grew up in foster care.
有人和她某个阿姨谈过了
Someone spoke to an aunt.
她好几年没见过她了
She hasn't seen her in years.
打扰一下 警司 你要去哪里
Excuse me, Sergeant, where do you think you're going?
警督
Lieutenant?
我们才刚找到一具尸体
You go in half-cocked
你就神气十足地去质问弗兰基·奎瓦斯了
and question Frankie Cuevas about a body we just got?
我们还什么都不知道呢
We don't know shit about shit yet,
当然这怎么能阻止雷·阿布鲁佐呢
but, oh, why should that stop Ray Abruzzo?
听着 这是我的责任
Look, it's my responsibility.
因为她向我告密 弗兰基杀了她
Frankie had her killed for snitching to me.
弗兰基怎么会知道她是个告密者
How would Frankie even know that she's a snitch?
可能局里有内鬼吧
Maybe there's a leak in the unit.
你说的是什么话 他刚才说的这是什么话
Tell me you did not just say that. Did he just say that?
-他就是这么说的 -我是说也许
- He just said that. - I said maybe.
弗兰基·奎瓦斯在MSC
Frankie Cuevas is in MSC, huh?
荷西表弟在康科德
Cousin Jorge is in Concord.
我们端掉了所有多米尼加人
We shut down the goddamn Dominicans.
抓走了从他们那里买♥♥东西的白人
We shut down the white boys who bought from them.
还有谁能兴风作浪
Who's left to pull the trigger?
我们还不知道的人
Somebody we don't know yet.
可能是新人 新出头的角色
Could be somebody new, somebody coming up.
我们没有打掉他在新贝德福德的供货商
We never got his suppliers in New Bedford.
检察官刚打电♥话♥来
Well, the DA just called,
她要你离她的案子远点
and she wants you to stay the fuck away from her case.
长官 不是我抬杠 我觉得她应该感谢我
Respectfully, sir, I think she should be thanking me.
-为什么 -他们把尸体扔进了海里
- How's that? - They dumped the body in the water.
也就是说他们不想让她被人发现 但她被发现了
That means they didn't want her found, but she was found.
那么当弗兰基发现
So what's Frankie gonna do
他的人搞砸了 他会怎么办
when he finds out his people fucked up?
他就会生气 会出现失误
He's gonna get mad, and he's gonna get sloppy.
他会使用电♥话♥ 监狱电♥话♥是会录音的
He uses the phone. Prison phone's recorded.
这些录音在法庭上是很容易被采纳的
And those taped conversations are readily admissible in court.
好吧 但你是缉毒警 让凶杀组来处理吧
Fine, but you're Narcotics. Let the body side handle it.
别在这个女孩身上浪费太多时间
And don't waste a lot of time on this girl.
你刚刚失去了一个好线人
You just lost a good CI.
你最好找个新的
I suggest you find a new one.
小迈克尔
Hey, Junior!
天啊 杰姬 我知道你能倾倒众多女子[女性杀手]
Jesus, Jackie, I knew you were a lady-killer,
但你真把她们从海湾里捞出来吗
but you're actually pulling 'em out of the Bay?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
但说真的 发生了什么事 你和警♥察♥谈过了吗
Seriously, though, what happened? You talk to the cops?
是的 跟谢伦巴♥赫♥警长和一些警员
Yeah, Chief Schellenbach and some statie.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a dick.
总之 我要去嘉年华了
Anyway, I'm going to Carnival.
好吧
Yeah.
在这次会议上 我们为各个戒瘾时长的人
At this meeting, we hand out chips
颁发奖章
for varying lengths of sobriety.
有没有坚持了九个月的人
So anyone with nine months?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
坚持回来
Keep coming back.
有六个月的人吗
Anyone with six months?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
坚持回来
Keep coming back.
90天的有吗
How about 90 days?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表