剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
看 我们给你带了这个
Look, look, look. Hey, we brought you this.
我要用来干什么
What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
喂你的孩子
Um, feed your fucking baby.
别他妈评判我
Don't you fucking judge me.
你看不出我病了吗
Can't you fucking see that I'm sick?
-淡定 -冷静
- Take it easy! - Hey, just chill out!
行 你想知道什么
Okay, fine, what do you want to know?
克里斯塔在雪莉被杀后有来这里吗
Did Krista come here after Sherry was killed?
没有
No.
-你知道她可能在哪吗 -不知道
- Do you know where she might be? - No, okay?
确定吗
Are you sure?
确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
-随便了 -等等 等等
- Whatever. - Hey! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等
Guys, wait!
等下 等下
Hold on! Hold on!
等下
Just w--hold on.
她把这个留在这了
She left this here, okay?
能给我吗
Can I have it?
该死的脏衣服 操
Fucking dirty laundry. Fuck.
他们典当了她的衣服 所以才骗你
They pawned her shit. That's why they lied to you.
你被耍了
You got played.
-怎么 -操♥你♥妈♥
- What? - Fuck you.
-操♥我♥ -对 操♥你♥妈♥
- Fuck me? - Yeah, fuck you.
你应该已经戒掉的 结果你身上刚好有毒品
You're supposedly fucking sober, but you happen to have dope on you.
我没有吸 我可以现在就去尿检
I'm not using, bro, all right? I'll take a piss test right now.
-知道吗 老实说 -不
- You know what? Honestly-- - It's not--no.
-随便了 -这是工作 好吗
- Whatever. - It's just a job, all right?
我不在乎
I don't give a fuck, okay?
只是毒品而已 你还给我建议
It's just wack-- you giving me advice.
照我说的做 不要学我做
Well, you know, do as I say, not as I do, right?
不是吧
Really, bro?
我送了你一程
Look, I gave you a ride.
我给你弄到了一堆小内内 让你闻
I got you a bunch of panties to sniff.
-得了吧 -事出有因
- Oh, man, come on. - And not for nothing,
我给了那小妞价值100刀的毒品
but I gave that chick $100 worth of dope.
别称其为小内内 真恶心
No, and don't call it panties. That's disgusting.
那叫什么
What am I supposed to call 'em?
内♥裤♥ 像正常人一样
Underwear, like a normal person.
你真顽固
You're so fucking stubborn.
这个克里斯塔的事
This Krista shit, it's...
是死胡同
It's a dead end, all right?
箱子里那么多脏内♥裤♥
There's literally a pile of dirty underwear
在告诉你同样的事
sitting here telling you the same thing.
赶紧开车走吧
You know what? Just start the car and drive, okay?
这里是德文 你知道该做什么
You've reached Devonne. You know what to do.
提示音后留言
Leave a message at the tone.
操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck...
唐纳德写匿名戒酒互助会文学
Donald does AA literature.
菲利斯 谢谢你今天提供的零食
Phyllis, thank you for the snacks today.
这提醒了我
That reminds me.
如果有谁想要的话
We have an open coffee commitment,
我们空出了一个煮咖啡的职位
if anyone wants it.
当你是新人的时候 你总是有咖啡喝
When you were new, there was coffee for you.
我
I'll do it.
谢谢 小迈
Thank you, Junior.
下周或下次会议见
We'll see you next week or the next meeting.
你不签我的卡吗
You're not gonna sign my court card?
你来迟到了
You were late.
谁在乎啊 我什么事都迟到 给
Oh, who gives a shit? I'm late to everything. Here.
给你个建议
I have some advice for you...
这四个词会永远改变你的人生
four little words that are gonna change your life forever.
说吧
Okay, man, lay it on me.
早点出发 贱♥人♥
Start leaving earlier, bitch.
把你卡给我
Hey, give me your court card.
为什么
Why?
给我吧
Just--here.
任何人都能签字的
Anyone can sign these things, you know?
谢了
Thanks.
能给我支烟吗
Can I bum a smoke?
你全身心投入了是吧
Oh, wow, you're just full-blown doing it now, huh?
别闹 小迈
Come on, Junior, please.
抱歉 我不
I'm sorry. I'm not, like...
我也不为此感到自豪
I'm not, like, fucking proud of it, you know.
但生活所迫
It's just you got to do what you got to do.
再见
See you later.
我知道你得做你该做的事 但是
I know you got to do what you got to do, but, like...
我也一样
so do I.
唯一的区别是我还要养小孩
Only difference is I got a baby to feed.
而你有一箱子的小内内
You got a suitcase full of panties in it.
妈的
God damn it.
第四步
格伦顿之家
格伦顿之家
有的贱♥人♥总是要惹麻烦
Some bitch always got to cause problems.
如果人人都少管闲事
Now, if people just mind their own damn business,
我或许就能保持戒断
then maybe I could stay sober.
但有人总是要惹事
But somebody always got to start some shit.
你在这干什么 他们不是赶走你了吗
Why are you even here? Didn't they boot you out?
所以才叫做"门诊病人" 贱♥人♥
But that's why they call it "outpatient," bitch.
贝瑟妮 够了
Uh, Bethany, that's enough.
杰姬 你要分享吗
Jackie, would you like to share?
好啊 好
Yeah, yeah, sure. Okay, uh...
今天是我戒掉的第12天
So I got 12 days today.
感觉很好
I'm feeling pretty good,
但是我在处理一个女孩的事
but I have this situation with this girl.
你们有的人可能认识她
Some of you guys might know her, Krista Collins.
她是我的好友 我有段时间没她消息了
She's my road dog, and I haven't heard from her in a while.
我开始有点担心
I'm getting kind of worried.
如果你知道什么 请告诉我
If you know anything, let me know.
谢谢分享 杰姬 恭喜你戒掉12天
Thank you for sharing, Jackie, and congrats on 12 days.
真的 这很了不起
Seriously, that's a big deal.
还有谁想分享
So who else would like to share?
别都举手啊
Come on, not all at once, now.
妹子 你最近怎么样
Hey, girl, how you been?
能给我支烟吗
Can I bum a smoke?
不是吧 你要说的就这些
Really? That's all you have to say to me?
你刚才在那干什么
What the fuck you doing back here?
别他妈碰我
Hey! Don't fucking touch me.
怎么 老娘就要碰你
What? I'll fucking touch you.
-打起来 -别他妈碰我
- Fight! Fight! - Don't fucking touch me!
我只想知道克里斯塔怎么了 好吗
I just want to know about Krista, okay?
我只想知道克里斯塔怎么了 然后我就走
I just want to know about Krista, and I'll be gone.
我认识她 我们在一个小组
Man, I know that bitch. We was in group together, man.
-别他妈碰我 -去你♥妈♥的♥好友
- Don't fucking touch me, all right? - Man, "road dog," my ass!
你们俩根本没在同一时间来过这儿
You weren't even here at the same time as her!
你说得对 我不认识她
Fine, you're right! You're right. I don't know her, okay?
那你来这干什么
So what the fuck you doing here?
克里斯塔朋友雪莉上周被爆头
Krista's friend Sherry was shot in the head last week,
如今克里斯塔不见了
and now Krista's gone.
没人在乎 警♥察♥也不在乎
And nobody gives a fuck, not even the cops, all right?
只有我在乎
No one except me.
所以你是来查明真♥相♥的吗
So what, you just came here to find some shit out?
是的
Yes!
操 是的
Fuck, yes.
你们他妈的看什么
Yo, what the fuck y'all niggas looking at?
滚开
Back the fuck up!
该死
Shit.
克里斯塔提到过一个在威尔汉姆的糖爹
Krista talked about some sugar daddy up in Wareham...
一个已婚男
right, a married guy.
-叫什么 -不知道 像是意大利人
- What's his name? - I don't know. Something Italian-y.
安东尼·德尔维卡里奥
Anthony Delviccario?
对 他在那边有个建筑公♥司♥什么的
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表