剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Okay, just--just do that Thursday.
-我在努力 -让我来
- I'm trying. - Let me do it.
不行
No, no.
数据库只有高级探员才能进入
The database is only for senior agents.
你反正都要把信息给我
Wait, you're giving me the info anyway.
合理的推诿 我不知道
Plausible deniability-- I don't know what happens
我放在桌上的打印文件发生了什么
to a printout I leave on my desk.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我只需要知道超级月亮那晚出海的船
I just need the boats that went out the night of the supermoon.
我这不在查吗
That's what I'm doing.
加载
操
Oh, fuck.
你指望什么 这是政♥府♥网站
What do you want? It's a government website.
所以
So...
我们能谈谈这次人情的条款吗
can we discuss the terms and conditions of this favor?
我会请你吃顿晚饭
I'll buy you dinner.
你请我吃晚饭 然后再让我去你家过夜
You buy me dinner, and you let me sleep over again.
那我只请你喝酒了
I'm downgrading my offer to a drink.
行 你请我吃晚饭 不过夜
Okay, fine, you buy me dinner, no sleepover.
就请你喝一杯 而且我不会告诉任何人
One drink, and I don't tell anybody
你的老二看上去就像是贝壳上的牡蛎
that your junk looks like an oyster on the half shell.
行 就一杯
Okay, fine. One drink.
那在加载期间我们现在就去吧
Let's go now while this thing loads.
我是说我会找个时间请你喝酒
I meant I'd buy you a drink sometime.
我日
Jesus fucking Christ.
你让我想起了我前妻 知道吗
You remind me of my ex-wife. You know that?
太好了 大功告成
Yes! Victory in our time.
出来了 8月22日周四
Here we are-- Thursday, August 22nd.
看样子鳕鱼角
Looks like 40-something fishing boats
有40多艘船出海 三艘在晚上
went out across the Cape, three at night.
-有返回的吗 -一艘
- Any of them come back? - One.
从P镇去了特鲁洛然后回来
Went from P-Town to Truro and back.
我看看
Let me see.
时间是
Time in...
杰克和鲍比二世号♥ 普罗温斯敦
你准备好了吗
You ready?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表