剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Gonna get in all that shit.
嗯 嗯 也许我会
Yeah, yeah, maybe I'll get, like,
狂吃烧烤 做个玉米辫发型 就像那部电影
those grills on my teeth, cornrows, like that movie.
闭嘴吧
Man, shut the fuck up.
但是
But, ..
我堂兄不跟瘾君子打交道
...my cousin don't fuck with no junkies.
我懂
Yeah. I hear you.
不 看着我
Nah. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
这一切现在就得结束
This ends now.
懂吗 我也一样
All right? For me, too.
好
Okay.
好 我保证
Okay. Yeah, I promise.
我不知道我今天怎么了 我
I mean, I don't know what happened to me today. I was...
我很软弱
I was weak.
不会再有下次了
Won't happen again.
你给了我一条命 哥们
Hey, you gave me my life today, bro.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
我会在那边闯出一片天的
I'm gonna make something of myself down there, dude.
我会变得更好 我保证
All better. I promise.
嗯
Yeah.
好了
All right, well...
拿去
...here's a little something
帮你站稳脚跟
to help you out till you get on your feet.
几千块 够你找工作期间用了
A few grand till you get started working.
操
Fuck.
我今天和女友闹掰了
Messed up with my girl today, bro.
那又怎样
Yeah? So?
她之前就接纳过你 她还会接纳你的
She took your ass back before. She'll do it again.
也许过段时间 你可以叫人去找她
Shit, maybe after a while, you can send for her.
但现在 你得消失
Hey, but for right now, you got to stay gone.
好的 那你呢
Okay. Yeah. What about you?
只要你不在 我就不会有事
Long as you stay away, I'll be all right.
我会告诉弗兰基阿奇没有出现
Tell Frankie Kizzle never showed up.
可能睡错了女人
Probably stuck his dick in the wrong pussy,
被她男朋友给毙了
got shot up by some bitch's boyfriend.
靠
Shit.
也许我会去多米尼加待一段时间
Maybe I might go down to the DR for a while,
保持低调 以防万一
lay low, just in case.
士兵 对吗
Soldiers, right?
没错
That's right.
就像你说的 得一直努力
Hey, man, it's like you said, just got to keep pumping, you know?
有一天你醒来就会只想着早餐了 对吗
One day, you wake up thinking about breakfast and shit, right?
嗯
Yep.
我要去迪比店里买♥♥个鸡蛋奶酪三明治
All right, go to Dibby's, grab an egg and cheese for the road.
你要点什么吗
You want something?
不
Nah.
不用了
I'm straight.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, brother.
别装蒜了 告诉我们你从哪搞来的车子
Enough dicking around, man. Tell us where you got the car.
汽车
El coche.
我♥操♥ 不管了
You know what? Fuck this shit, man.
你想看你孩子出生吗
You want to see your kid being born?
不说
Nothing?
好 那就等着办葬礼吧 朋友
Okay. It's your funeral, amigo.
猜猜怎么着
Guess what.
移♥民♥和海关执法局
Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
-我找哈利探员 -什么鬼 你联♥系♥移♥民♥局
- Let me talk to Agent Harley. - What the hell? You're calling Ice?
这太操蛋了
That is so fucked up.
真棒 她有政♥治♥觉悟
That's great. She's woke.
你不介意他联♥系♥移♥民♥局吗
You cool with the fact that he's calling ICE right now?
介不介意都不重要
Man, cool or not cool, it don't matter.
我请你以人的角度想想
I'm asking what you think as a person.
我不是人 我是警♥察♥
I'm not a person. I'm a cop.
再说 他是吓唬人的
Besides, he's bluffing.
鳕鱼角没有移♥民♥局
No ICE in Cape Cod.
我能跟他谈谈吗
Can I maybe talk to him for a minute?
行吧
Do your thing.
你好 我叫杰姬
Hi, my name is Jackie.
你是多米尼加人吗
You from the Dominican?
我妈妈来自巴拉奥纳
My mom is from Barahona.
听说过吗
You know it?
我来自埃尔曼吉托
I'm from El Manguito.
靠近湖
Near the lake?
是的
Sí. Sí.
听着
Look...
那个美♥国♥佬♥ 他想做混♥蛋♥
That goofy-ass gringo, he wants to be a dick.
但我不会让他得逞的
But I'm not gonna let him.
我可以帮你 但你得先帮我
I can help you. But you gotta help me first.
你的另外一个选择就是他联♥系♥移♥民♥局
Your other option is he calls immigration.
然后你很快就会被遣返多米尼加
And you go back to the Dominican Republic real soon.
你做主吗
Are you in charge here?
雷 我做主吗
Ray, am I in charge here?
是的 你是老大
Yeah, you're the boss.
我朋友的朋友叫我去见一个人
A friend of a friend told me to meet a guy
给他带点东西
and a bring him some stuff.
他想要换车
And he wanted to trade cars.
他的车比我的好
And his car was better than mine.
所以
And so...
你懂的
You know.
你给他带了什么
And what did you bring him?
钱
Money.
还有一张车票
And a bus ticket.
大巴车票
A bus ticket?
去哪
To where?
迈阿密
Miami.
我知道他们在哪了
I know where they are.
有辆大巴在95号♥高速路上向西行驶
We got a bus heading west on I 95 just past 18.
请求拦截
Request to pull over.
不行 你在下一站等着
That's a negative. I want you to stage at the next stop,
我们在那抓他们
and we'll get 'em there.
我们抓到他后怎么办
So what happens when we get him?
你想让小迈作出不利于弗兰基的证明吗
You want Junior to testify against Frankie?
希望这能如愿
From your lips to God's ears.
这对他安全吗
Is that safe for him?
他如果让我给弗兰基·奎瓦斯定罪
He gives me Frankie Cuevas,
我就把他用气泡膜包起来
I will wrap his ass in Bubble Wrap
让他睡在我沙发上
and let him sleep on my fucking couch.
你做什么事都这么激动吗
You always this intense about everything?
我 激动 那你呢
Me? Intense? What about you?
雪莉·亨利
Sherry Henry?
她是我的线人
She was my CI.
我答应我会保证她的安全
I promised I'd keep her safe.
显然我没有做到
Obviously I didn't do that.
在那
There it is.
我是阿布鲁佐警司 我看到大巴了
Sergeant Abruzzo here. I got eyes on the bus.
靠 我没看到他
Fuck. I don't see him.
好了 我们到大巴上去
All right, guys, let's take the bus.
你们三个 跟我们走
Hey, you three troopers, you're with us.
好的
Got it. All right.
你没事吧
You good?
我们去找到你朋友
Let's find your boy.
小迈 你在吗
Junior, you in there?
这小子是谁
Who the fuck is this kid?
魔术师吗
Fucking Houdini?
我们走
Let's go.
迪比餐厅
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表