剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
- I get it. - All right, fine. Whatever.
-照顾好自己 -对了
- Take care of yourself. - Hey, hey, hey.
听着 我今晚跟德文有个约会
Listen, I got a date with Devonne later tonight,
我需要一点东西
and I need a little something
让我恢复斗志
to get me back into fighting shape.
你有货吗
You got any blow?
杰姬 我是你的担♥保♥人
Jackie, I'm your fucking sponsor.
不不 我炒掉你了
No, no, no. I fired your ass.
所以现在你是小迈 并且你是毒贩
So now you're just Junior, and you're a drug dealer.
所以卖♥♥点毒品给我 不然我去找别人
So deal some fucking drugs, or I'm gonna get 'em somewhere else.
想得美
Nice try.
弗兰西斯 再来一杯
Hey, Frances, one more?
哈维
Hey, Javi.
我是雷·阿布雷佐
It's Ray Abruzzo.
-你有麻烦了 -我正在接待顾客
- You got a problem here. - Yeah, I'm with a customer.
一会过去找你
I'll be with you in a second.
你慢慢来 我有一整天呢
You take your time, man. I got all day.
-你的吉普应该几天就修好 -好的
- Your Jeep should be ready in a few days. - All right.
什么事
Hey, what's up?
"什么事"
"What's up"?
伊曼纽尔·德尔加多 就是这个事
Emmanuel Delgado, that's what's up.
奥西托 他把你的地盘当做租车店
Osito...uses your place as his personal rent-a-car,
用你的车队贩毒 运毒
uses your fleet to deal drugs, mule,
犯下一系列谋杀案
commit a couple murders.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
你想让我掰碎了跟你说清楚
All right, you want me to break it down real simple for you?
我是州警 这意味着不管你去哪
I'm State Police, which means wherever you go
只要在整个马萨诸塞州境内
in this whole goddamn Commonwealth of Massachusetts,
我就能找到你
I can fucking find you.
我是矛尖 混♥蛋♥
I'm the tip of the spear, motherfucker,
我正指着你呢
and I'm pointed right at you.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么
What the fuck you looking at?
你知道我一键就能拨到移♥民♥和海关执法局吧
You know I got ICE on speed dial, right?
你想拿出绿卡的话
You want to start pulling green cards,
我们可以那么办
we can go that route.
你看到他们现在怎么处理吧
You see what they do these days, right?
在牢里的那些年轻人
Kids in cages?
那可真操蛋 伙计
Yeah, that's some fucked-up shit, man.
所以我给你透露一下 哈维尔
So, yo, here's the scoop, Javier.
你现在为我工作
You, you work for me now.
你告诉我奥西托的去向
You tell me when Osito comes and goes.
你告诉我他坐那辆车 他跟谁在一起
You tell me what car he's in and who's in it with him.
你这样做 也许能免去牢狱之灾
And you do that, maybe, just maybe you stay out of jail.
不管怎么样我都会搞掉你[操你]
Oh, man, I'm fucking you one way or the other,
吃软还是吃硬[用不用油]取决于你
and it's up to you if I use lube or not.
你把一个人逼上绝路 他别无选择
Push a man hard enough, he's got no choice
-就只能还手 -是吗
- but to fight back. - Hmm?
也许你用那套硬的对付点贩毒的小毛孩还有用
Maybe break some little dealer kid with that thick-dick act,
但你跟我来那套
but you come at me that hard...
你知道我会让你去你♥妈♥的♥
you know I got to tell you to go fuck yourself.
所以去你♥妈♥的♥
So go fuck yourself.
没有搜查令别再来了
And don't come back without a warrant.
这是你的损失 朋友
Hey, it's your loss, my friend.
回头见
See you later.
你用你最佳的混♥蛋♥模仿分散他的注意力
So you distract him with your best asshole impression?
我尽力了
I tried.
监控摄像头还得多久好
How we coming with the surveillance cams?
马上好了 凯瑟琳那边的已经好了
Almost done, and Kathleen's place is up already.
好的
All right.
我是小迈 我酗酒
Hi, I'm Junior, alcoholic.
你们每周都听我分享 所以我就快点说
Uh, y'all hear from me every week, so I'm gonna keep it short.
一切都还不错
Things are all right.
我跟我女友和好了 又看到我孩子了
I'm getting back with my girl, seeing my kid again.
所以不错
So it's good.
这就是我这样做的目的 家庭
You know, that's what I do it for, family.
比我自己更大的目标
Something bigger than myself.
我并不是孤军奋战 无依无靠
It's not like I'm out here alone, you know, floating in space.
如果真是那样 倒也无所谓了 我就复吸了
If I was, you know, it wouldn't matter, I could use.
那又怎样
So what?
但我并不是 所以这真的很棒
But I'm not, so it's pretty- it's pretty fucking good.
总之 还有一位要讲的 欢迎我兄弟
Anyways, we got another speaker. Give it up for my boy.
我是奥西托
Name is Osito...
我有毒瘾
and I'm an addict.
你好 奥西托
Hi, Osito.
互助会这幌子太绝了
Yo, this AA hustle is tight.
连我这个重刑犯都弄进来了
Even got my felon ass up in here.
不只是幌子 我们是带着讯息来的
It's not just a hustle. We're carrying the message.
够了
Enough.
我们需要谈谈证人这件事
We need to talk about this witness shit
之前斯科蒂跟你提到的
that Scotty told you about.
你怎么看 J
What do you think, J?
我不知道 某个女孩开口了
I-I don't know. Uh, some chick talking?
没什么大不了了
No big thing.
你呢
And you?
可能没什么
Probably nothing.
你有一半海地血统 是吧
You're half Haitian, right?
所以你才他妈这么蠢吗
Is that why you're so fucking stupid?
我被关在这里
I'm locked up,
但我也知道那娘们在到处乱说
and even I know that bitch is running her mouth,
她说她看到个黑人♥大♥胖子开枪打了她朋友
said she saw some fat-ass black guy shoot her friend.
听上去是我们的熟人吗
Sound like anyone we know?
蠢货
Huh, pendejo?
你说得对
You're right.
我们搞砸了
We fucked up.
我们会弥补的
We're gonna fix it.
怎么搞定
F-fix it how?
杀了她
Mátala.
什么意思
What the fuck does that mean?
我们可以跟她谈谈
We can-we can talk to her,
要她管好自己的嘴
you know, tell her to keep her mouth shut.
操 他是说真的吗
Oh, shit, is he for real?
把她做掉
Get her off the books.
交给我 老大
It's done, Padrón.
这次不会浮起来了
And this one won't float.
不 别管那个了
No, fuck that.
给她打上一针
Serve her ass with a hot shot.
瘾君子在鳕鱼角吸毒过量致死 警♥察♥根本不管
Junkie ODs on The Cape, cops barely even notice.
那个在戒毒所问东问西的女人呢
What about that lady asking questions in the rehab?
也可以这么处理
You could do that, too.
等下 等等 "也"
Wait, ho-ho-hold up. "Too"?
不 这样太过火了
No, that's crazy.
那个女的 她谁都不是
That lady, she-she ain't nothing.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我在戒毒所里认识人 查了一下
Got people in rehab, looked into it.
发现是我认识的一个女的
Turns out it's a lady I know...
渔业局的
a fishery service agent.
她不是什么人物 就是一个疯婆子
She's nobody, fucking crazy bitch.
你不用管她
You don't need to do anything about that.
把这个人处理好
Just take care of the one thing,
另外一个就不是问题了
and the other isn't even a problem anymore.
好
Okay.
那就这个
Just the one.
阿奇因为袭击罪进去了
Kizzle's inside on some bullshit assault thing,
就带他去吧
so take him.
不行 我不去
No fucking way. I'm not going.
你晚了六步了 兄弟
You, like, six steps behind, bro.
动手就交给你了
You the one that's gonna do it.
什么
What?
她看见我爆了她朋友的头
She saw me pop her friend.
你觉得她会让我进她房♥间
You think she gonna let me into her room,
注射我给她的毒品
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表