剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Is your mom home?
在家 她在睡觉
Yeah, she's sleeping.
不是吧 她在睡觉吗
Oh, no, she's sleeping?
我给她带了点好吃的早餐
I brought her something yummy for breakfast.
或许可以给你吃 你能猜到我带了什么吗
Maybe you can have it. Can you guess what I brought?
甜甜圈
Doughnuts?
甜甜圈 不是
Doughnuts? No, ugh!
甜甜圈多恶心
Doughnuts are gross!
甜甜圈不恶心
Doughnuts aren't gross.
真的吗
Really?
你最喜欢吃什么味的甜甜圈
What's your favorite kind of doughnut?
巧克力的
Chocolate.
好吃吗
Are they good?
你觉得我该尝一块吗
Do you think I should try one?
好 我能进来吗
Oh, cool. Can I come in?
艾德
Ed.
操 抱歉 我打给你了
Fuck, man, I'm sorry. I called you?
你还能打给谁
Who the fuck else you gonna call?
你胳膊没事吧
Hey, your arm. You okay there?
没事
Yeah, yeah.
能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Could you please tell me what happened?
他们什么都不说
They won't tell me shit in there.
你的车翻了 你朋友受了伤
You flipped your car, and, uh, your friend was hurt.
谁
Who?
你怎么回事 杰姬 车里的那个妹子
Jesus, Jackie, the girl in the car.
她进了医院
She's in the hospital.
她没大碍 但是
She's gonna be okay, but...
我替你咨♥询♥了律师 情况不乐观
I spoke to a lawyer for you, and it's not great.
他说因为这次事故有人受伤
He says that because it was an injury crash,
他们可能会以重罪起诉你
they could charge you with a felony.
什么 重罪
What? A felony?
什么意思
What does that mean?
要看法官怎么判了
Well, it all depends on the judge.
不 不 不 我不能进监狱 不行
No, no, no, no, no, man. I can't go to jail. I can't do that.
冷静
Just cool your jets.
开庭之前你还有得挽救
There's things you can do before your court date.
戒酒
Quit your drinking.
接受治疗
Go to treatment.
向法官表明你有认真对待这件事
Show the judge you're talking this seriously.
-你是说戒酒吗 -嗯
- You mean rehab? - Yeah.
琳达打听了一下
Linda called around.
有个地方 雅茅斯的格伦顿之家
There's this place, Glendon House in Yarmouth.
今天去还有一个床位
They got a bed available if you go today.
我用不着去戒酒
I don't need to go to rehab.
或许这不是最坏的事情
Maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing.
说什么呢 艾德
What the fuck, Ed?
听着 我只是转述律师的话
Look, I'm just telling you what the lawyer told me.
-不 -这能让法官给你轻判
- No. - This could help you with the judge.
不 我不需要戒酒 好吗 我得去上班
No, I don't need to go to rehab, all right? I got to go to work.
亨尼克不会因为我请假
And Hunniker is not gonna give me time off
就放我走的
just 'cause I asked for it.
再说了 这事不用告诉他
Besides, he doesn't need to know about this.
-小杰 -什么
- Jack. - What?
他已经知道了
He knows.
大家都知道了
They all know.
我没法一直替你打掩护
I can't keep covering for you.
我会考虑的
I'll think about it.
杰姬 别想太久了
Jackie? Don't think too hard.
宝贝 你看了几个节目了
Baby, how many shows have you watched?
台子上有咖啡和甜甜圈
There's coffee and doughnuts on the counter.
我还给你买♥♥了鸡蛋和奶酪 如果你...
I got you an egg and cheese, too, if you--
你没事吧
You okay, buddy?
没事
Yeah.
我们在玩叠叠乐
Just playing Jenga.
该我了吗
My turn?
弗兰基 还想吃点什么吗
Hey, Frankie. You want something else?
这里还有个蓝莓甜甜圈
I got a blueberry glazed over here.
他已经吃了够多糖了
He's had enough sugar.
他很乖
He's a sweet kid.
我知道
Yeah, I know. Yeah.
我不希望你觉得必须得跟我说
Look, I don't want you to feel like you have to talk to me or else.
好吗 不必这样
Right? It doesn't have to be that way.
但事实就是这样
Mm, but it is that way.
是吗
Right?
蕾妮 我可以帮助你
Renee, I can help you.
我有点关系 我可以帮你去戒毒
I got connections. I can get you into treatment.
-我可以给你找个医生 -我没吸毒
- I can get a doctor... - I'm not fucking using.
好吧
Okay.
那就好
Good for you.
你认识一个叫雪莉·亨利的女孩吗
You ever come across a girl named Sherry Henry?
有印象吗 黑头发 有文身
That ring a bell? Black hair, tattoos?
没有
No.
你上次说的那个女孩就是她吗 普镇的那个
That's the girl you were talking about, down in P-Town?
是的
Yeah.
你觉得弗兰基跟这事有关
You think Frankie had something to do with it?
他不会干这种事的
'Cause he wouldn't.
他绝不会这么对一个女孩
He would never do that to a girl.
我没这么说
Hey, that's not what I'm saying.
你老公被关起来了 对吗
Your man's locked up right now, right?
所以我知道不是他干的
So I know it wasn't him.
但我们觉得是他一伙的人干的
But we're looking at people he worked with,
或许是谁想向他证明自己
maybe someone who's trying to impress him.
雪莉正在跟我们合作
You see, Sherry was cooperating with us.
天呐
Jesus.
真操蛋
That's fucked up.
我不想因为昨晚的事抓你
I don't want to jam you up for that thing last night,
但我需要你给我点什么
but I need something.
我们知道弗兰基没杀她 但有人动了手
So we know Frankie didn't kill her, but someone did.
你能想到的第一个人是谁
Who's the first person that comes to your mind?
说吧
Just say it.
我不知道他叫什么
I don't even know his name,
但有个人 他...
but there's--there's this guy, and he's, like...
他个头很大
He's, like, huge.
-是胖还是高 -又高又胖
- Huge fat or huge tall? - Both.
黑人
He's black.
我觉得他是别的国家来的
I think he's... he's from somewhere else.
多米尼加 海地
Dominican Republic? Haiti?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我见过他一次
met him once, and...
我知道他有把枪
I know he has a gun.
他住在鳕鱼角
He live on the Cape?
我说我见过他一次 不知道他住在哪
I said I met the guy once. I don't know where he lives.
你可以继续提问 但我什么都不知道
Look, you can keep asking me questions, but I don't know anything.
没关系 这样就行了
No, it's okay. That's good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是秘密吧 没人
This is secret, right? Like, no one's...
没人会知道我和你有说话
No one's gonna find out I was talking to you.
没人
Nobody.
只有你我知道 我保证
It's between me and you, I promise.
蕾妮
And, hey, Renee,
在我看来 我们扯平了
as far as I'm concerned, we're square now.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
你介意我改天再来吗
I mean, do--do you mind if I come by another time?
不是要...
Not to...
就玩玩球之类的
Maybe we just play some ball or something.
看你想干什么
Whatever you need.
好
Yeah, okay.
好
Okay.
再见 弗兰基
See you later, Frankie!
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
你要把你手♥机♥拿给我保管吗
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表