剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Sorry, all right? I fucked it up.
抱歉 雷
I'm sorry, Ray.
你要是想吼的话 就吼吧
Look, if you're gonna yell, just-just yell, all right?
我不喜欢被冷处理
I don't--I don't do the silent-treatment bullshit.
什么 不好意思
Huh? What? I'm sorry.
我在找B计划
I was just looking for a plan B.
找到了
And there it is.
查塔姆在放《辣身舞》
Dirty Dancing playing in Chatham.
你想看《辣身舞》
You want to go see Dirty Dancing?
公园里看电影
Yeah, movie in the park.
我们可以带上吃的
We can bring food.
-带着弗兰基吗 -嗯
- With Frankie? - Yeah.
电影合适吗
Is-is that appropriate?
不知道 我没看过
I don't know. I've never seen it.
你
You've--
你从没看过《辣身舞》
You've never seen Dirty Dancing?
-没有 -从没看过吗
- No. - Ever?
-是的 -天啊
- Ever. - Oh, my God.
-怎么 -我们得改变这一现状
- What? - Well, we have to change that.
宝贝 你要跟我和雷叔叔
Um, baby, how do you feel about going to see a movie
一起去看电影吗
with me and Uncle Ray?
是女生电影吗
Is it a girl's movie?
不 给男生看的 全是尘土
No, no, totally for boys. It's about dirt.
好的
Okay.
杰克丹尼和健怡可乐
Jack and Diet.
你又开始喝酒了
Oh, you're drinking again.
不是开始 我已经喝过了
I'm not drinking. I'm "Dranking."
好吧
Okay.
我受够了拉拉之间的抓马
I'm so tired of this lesbian fucking drama.
德文
Devonne.
我有份好工作 有自己的地方
I got a good job. I got my own place.
跟这里有些参差不齐的女同相比
Compared to some of the raggedy-ass dykes in this town,
我算优质的了
I'm a fucking catch.
我就不跟你争了
I'm not gonna argue with you.
我懂 我不是个好女友
I mean, I get it. I get it. I'm not a good girlfriend.
我满足不了她的需求
I couldn't give her what she wanted.
你能想象我去求婚吗
Could you imagine me putting a ring on it?
但那就是她想要的
But that's what she wanted, I guess.
我伤害了她很多
I hurt her a lot.
我也不知道为什么那么做
I don't know why I do that.
你在问我吗
Are you asking me?
给我一杯
Give me a shot.
我试图跟她解释我事情很多
I tried to explain to her that I had a lot on my plate,
德文不听 你懂吗
and Devonne's not having it, you know?
她老是沉迷于我以前做过的事
She's stuck on this narrative of what I did
谁该负责
and whose fault it is.
我知道我做了什么
I know what I did.
我怕了 我把你推开
I got scared, and I pushed you away,
因为如果我判你推开 然后你回来
because if I push you away and you come back,
就说明你在乎
it means that you really care.
你总是会回来 但这次你没有
And you always come back, but this time you didn't.
我过分了 我伤害了你
I-I just went too far, and I hurt you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我知道这很操蛋
And I know that it's fucked up.
你不知道每天醒来
You don't know what it's like to wake up every day
知道你是个人♥渣♥是什么滋味
and know that you're a piece of shit.
但我会向你证明 我会改变
But I'm gonna show you. I'm gonna change.
我保证 我会改变
I promise you, I am gonna change.
我会做出正确的事
I'm gonna do the right thing.
我会做出正确的事 因为我爱你
I'm gonna do the right thing because I love you.
我很爱你 好吗
I fucking love you, okay?
回我电♥话♥
Call me back, all right?
操 你不能
Fuck, you can't.
我晚点再打给你
All right, I'll try you later.
拜
Bye.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
喂
Hello?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
淡定
Yo, chill out, bro.
那是我的酒 傻♥逼♥婊♥子♥
That's my drink, you sloppy bitch.
操
Fuck.
不好意思
I'm sorry, man.
-你没搞错吧 -就是杯酒而已
- No, she did not. - Oh, it's a drink.
别他妈
Hey, hey! Don't fucking--
你最好
Yeah, you better--
放开我
Get off me, man.
-退后 -放开我
- Get that-- - Get off of me!
放开 放开我 别碰我
Get off! Let me go! Get your hands off me!
-你嗨了 贱♥人♥ -别碰我
- You're high, bitch. - Get your hands off!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Get off of me! Get off me!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
夏日电影系列
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
什么事 米奇
Yes, Mickey?
他们坠入爱河了
They're in love.
是啊
They so are.
如果他不回呢
And if he doesn't answer?
小情人
Oh, lover boy.
这场戏太完美了
This scene is perfect,
除了他即将弹空气吉他
except he's about to do air guitar.
别 帕特里克 别弹
Don't do it, Patrick. Don't do it.
不要啊
No, don't!
很可爱的一招
It was a sweet move.
嗯
Yeah, okay.
好喝吗
How's that?
这个
Oh, this?
这是奶昔
Well, it's, uh-- it's a milkshake.
所以很好喝
So it's great.
你从不吃你想要的东西
You just never eat whatever you want?
-从不 -嗯
- Nope, never. - Hmm.
-做好人真惨 -是的
- Being good sucks. - Yep.
-嗯 -没错
- Yeah. - It does.
那么
Well...
当你跟我在一起的时候
when you're with me...
我要你家长现在是圣诞节早晨
I want you to pretend like it's Christmas morning,
你可以拥有你想要的一切
and you can have whatever you want.
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
操 确实好吃
Oh, fuck, that is good.
-是吧 -嗯
- Right? - Mm-hmm.
很好吃
It's good.
小弗兰基
Frankie Jr....
把你的鸡块吃完
come finish your nuggets, please.
妈
Aw, Mom.
没事
Hey, hey. It's okay.
他已经吃过一些了
He had a few already.
好
All right.
谢谢今晚陪我
Thanks for tonight.
客气
Of course.
方向没对
Yo, this isn't the way.
我们得离开鳕鱼角一会儿
We got to go off Cape for a minute...
去新贝德福德
to New Bedford--
去买♥♥点能让这妞睡过去的东西
get us a little something to help us sleep this chick.
怎么了 你一直看后视镜
What is it? You-you keep looking in that rearview.
有个警♥察♥来修车店打探
A cop's sniffing around the garage.
想看看他们有没有在跟踪我们
Want to see if they got a tail on us.
警♥察♥ 你没给弗兰基说
A cop? You didn't say anything about that to Frankie.
弗兰基知道有警♥察♥ 没什么
Frankie knows there's cops. Ain't no thing.
不不不
No, no, no, man.
要是警♥察♥在跟踪我们 我们就得放弃
If-if cops are after us, we got-we-we got to chill out.
我们现在不能去
We can't do this right now.
首先 没人会知道任何事
First off, ain't nobody gonna know shit.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表