剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
她现在做房♥产经纪了
She's a real estate agent now.
我在实得购碰到她
I ran into her at the Stop & Shop,
她告诉我在申克品特街上有一套新的待租别♥墅♥
and she told me about this killer new townhouse for rent
特别棒
on Shankpainter.
明天公开参观 还没上市
There's an open house tomorrow. It's not even listed yet.
我觉得我们应该去看看
I think we should go.
-当然 -真的
- Sure. - Really?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
谢了 宝贝 好了
Thanks, boo. Oh, okay.
来 你抱着孩子
Yeah, here, you take the baby.
看看你♥爸♥
Look at Dad.
没事的
It's okay.
我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
我 停下
I--stop it.
你会撞到头的
You're gonna bust your head.
不
No.
不 周四晚我很合适
No, but Thursday night is really good for me,
如果你能来的话
if you can do it.
不然的话找特蕾莎
Or else Teresa.
我需要你把鞋穿上
Okay, pu--I need you to put your shoes on
过来吃早饭
and come eat your breakfast, please.
不 妈 我没让他看太多电视
No, Mom, I don't think I let him watch too much TV.
显然你...
Obviously you're--
弗兰基
Frankie!
你没事吧 你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
让我看看 让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
好了 过来 过来
Okay, come here. Come on.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
你没事吧
You okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是不知道去哪
I just didn't know where to go.
怎么了
What happened?
你惹麻烦了吗
Are you in trouble?
不 只是...
No, it's just...
我的人生太操蛋了
my life is so fucked.
我就一天喝了酒
I dr--I drink one day-- one day,
结果把一切都毁了
and I fucked up everything.
没事的 小杰 没事的
It's--it's okay, Jack. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你明天何不请个病假
Why don't you take a sick day tomorrow?
我来写外勤的文书
I'll do the paperwork for the BFO.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事的
It's okay.
然后也许你该去参加互助会
And then maybe hit up one of those meetings?
有什么进展吗
Hey, man. Anything?
嗯 两个人提到一个贩毒的 斯科蒂
Yeah, two people mentioned a dealer, Scotty.
在汽车旅馆停车场贩毒
Pumps out of the, uh, motel parking lot.
听上去是个小喽啰 不过可能与弗兰基有关
Sounds small-time, but he could be connected to Frankie.
不错 把他带来
Love it. Bring him in.
我们监控了奥唐纳的汽车修理店
Okay, so we got O'Donnell's Auto Body
和凯瑟琳的住所
and Kathleen's house.
这玩意能往回倒吗
Hey, how do you rewind this thing?
不用麻烦了
Oh, you don't have to worry about it,
我已经都整理好了
'cause I got it all logged right here.
晚上10:02 一辆金色西玛离开奥唐纳家
At 10:02 p.M., a gold Maxima left O'Donnell's
凌晨3:17回来了
and returned at 3:17 a.M.,
但我们看不清司机
but we couldn't get eyes on the driver.
这些都是你整理的吗
You did all this yourself?
是
Yes.
雷
Ray.
你觉得你能跟警督提一下我的人体工学椅吗
You think you can talk to LT about my ergonomic chair?
我已经申请两个月了
'Cause I put in a request, like, two months ago and--
好 交给我了
Yeah, no, I'm all over it.
艾伦 看看这个
Alan, look at this.
该死的雷
Fucking Ray.
那辆车10:02离开奥唐纳家
The car left O'Donnell's at 10:02,
3:17回来
came back at 3:17.
不管是谁在开那辆金色西玛
Whoever's driving the gold Maxima,
我打赌是奥西托和一个高个白人共犯
who I'll bet my balls was Osito and a tall white accomplice,
都留给奥唐纳足够的时间赶到伯恩
left O'Donnell's with plenty of time to get to Bourne,
杀死克里斯塔 再原路返回
kill Krista, make it back.
我们正在查桥上的监控录像
We're working on getting security footage from the bridge cam.
希望能确定他们驶离了鳕鱼角
Hopefully confirm they went off the Cape.
即使你拿到了监控 那也只是间接证据
Even if you get it, it's circumstantial.
如果检察官当初批准了窃听
Well, if the DA had signed off on the wiretap--
如果我长得帅 身材好
If I had a handsome face and a good body,
我还会娶到成人杂♥志♥的嫩模呢
I'd be married to a Penthouse Pet,
但我不是 我也没娶到
but I don't, and I'm not.
我知道你想要奥西托是凶手
I know you want Osito to be your guy.
所以不要跟我发牢骚
So, instead of whining to me,
而是证明他有去过那家汽车旅馆
go put him at the fucking motel.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
威勒基 兄弟
Velekee, man.
你说警督是个混♥蛋♥
You calling lieutenant an asshole?
我没有说警督是个混♥蛋♥
I'm not calling lieutenant an asshole.
是你说他是个混♥蛋♥
You're calling lieutenant an asshole.
蕾妮
小弗兰基在急诊室
该死
Oh, shit.
我要去处理一些事 兄弟
I got to get--take care of something, man.
当然
Yeah, sure.
我要待在这里处理这件凶杀案
I'll stay here and work on this homicide.
你处理你的去吧
You do you.
发生什么了
What happened?
抱歉 我不知道我该不该告诉你
Sorry, I-I didn't know if I should tell you. I--
没事 当然 当然
No, of course, of course, of course, of course, of course.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
发生什么了
Hey, what happened, man?
你忘记要举起手保护自己了吗
Did you forget to keep your hands up?
我从沙发上摔了下来
I fell off the couch.
他从沙发上摔了下来
He fell off the couch?
是的 他不会有事的
Yeah. He's gonna be okay.
只是缝了几针
It was just a couple stitches
说我们很快可以回家 所以
and said we can go home soon, so...
只是
There was just--
流了很多血
there was a lot of blood, you know?
我明白
I know. I know.
不是你的错 这些事难免发生
Not your fault, okay? Stuff happens.
幸运的是 他们身体都软软的
Luckily, they're made out of rubber.
很快就会恢复
He's just gonna bounce right back.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming.
当然
Of course.
我们在做什么 雷
What are we doing, Ray?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我很喜欢
But I like it.
我也是
Me too.
你好
Hey, there.
工作上有些麻烦
Hey, so, uh, shit's hitting the fan at work.
我要回去了
I'm gonna have to get back.
我一会儿回来
Okay, I'm gonna come by later.
我会来看你们的
I'm gonna check on you guys, okay?
你是个好母亲
You're a good mom.
这就回来了吗
Back already?
你好 查尔梅
What up, Charmaine?
我要和韦恩谈谈
I got to talk to Wayne.
昨晚的事怎么样了
How'd that thing go last night?
你这多管闲事的小妞
You a nosy little G.
让我跟你的叔叔说几句
Let me talk to your uncle.
你好 韦恩
What up, Wayne?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表