剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
是的 雷叔叔给我的
Yes, Uncle Ray got it for me.
你去那边坐会儿吧
Why don't you go sit over there for a minute?
-我跟你妈妈有事要谈 -好
- Let me talk to your mother. - Okay.
雷叔叔
Uncle Ray?
你叫我跟他接近的
You told me to keep him close.
不包括我儿子
Not close to my son.
自从你被捕后
Mm, yeah, well, ever since you got arrested,
我就住在一个破一居室里
I'm in a shitty one-bedroom.
你想要我做什么
What the fuck do you want from me?
我想知道他知道什么 我想知道他的秘密
I want to know what he knows. I want to know his secrets.
我想要他每次射在你嘴里
I want every time he comes in your fucking mouth,
都能告诉你一点你能利用的信息
to tell you something you can use.
-是这样吗 -没有
- Is that what's happening? - No.
我们已经不谈论这些事了
We don't even talk about that shit anymore.
那你们谈什么
Then what the fuck do you talk about?
不知道 弗兰基 杂七杂八的
I don't know, Frankie. Stuff, all right?
他对我欲求不满
The guy's sprung.
你是妓♥女♥
You're a whore.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
你说得对
No, you're right.
你要是妓♥女♥的话 就能套出他的话了
A whore would've got something from him.
你觉得你很特别 对吗
You think you're special, don't you?
但他之前也在跟上一个睡
But he was fucking the last one, too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
雪莉·亨利
Sherry Henry.
-我不信你 -我不在乎
- I don't believe you. - I don't care.
是真的
It's true.
你不是我的皮条客 弗兰基
You're not my pimp, Frankie.
你也不是我老板
All right? You're not--you're not my boss.
你甚至不是我老公
You know, you're not even my fucking husband.
我不再是19岁了
I'm not 19 anymore...
楚楚可怜地看着你
Looking at you with puppy-dog eyes.
贩毒大亨带我去时时乐餐厅
Mr. Big Shot dealer taking me to Sizzler.
我是成年女人了
I'm a grown woman.
你说得对
No, you're right.
你不再是19岁了
You're not 19 anymore.
你觉得你还能在哈维尔干多久
How much longer you think you have at Xavier's?
五年 十年
Five years? Ten?
你最好好好想想你的角色
You better think long and hard about what the play is here.
你会意识到你和我
You're gonna realize that you and me...
我们会永远绑在一起
We're forever.
弗兰基
Frankie.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
妈妈要去工作了
Mommy's got to get to work.
好
Okay.
弗兰基·奎瓦斯走私毒品
隔壁贩毒头目 鳕鱼角头条
隔壁头目
右侧是奎瓦斯女友 蕾妮·赛格那
奎瓦斯被指控走私毒品和贩毒
哈维尔酒吧
坎蒂
大家好
Hey, guys.
我是坎蒂
It's me, Candy,
我很想你们
and I've missed you so much.
注意脚下 斯科蒂
Ooh, watch your step, Scotty.
小莱
Hey, Les.
那是斯科蒂·弗雷泽
That's Scotty Frazier.
他昨天以前一直在那家旅馆外贩毒
He was pumping out of that same motel until yesterday.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
小砸碎把他的活动区域搬到了隔壁的迪比甜甜圈
Little shit moved his operation to the Dibby Donuts next door.
好的 他准备好了通知我
All right, cool. Let me know when he's ready.
我抓的人 我审问
My collar, my interview.
你不介意的话 我要审问他
I'm gonna take this one, if you don't mind.
我把他从迪比甜甜圈的厕所里拖出来
I pulled him off the shitter in a Dibby Donuts bathroom.
我想我能应付一次审问
I think I can handle an interview.
这样吧
Hey, I'll tell you what.
他看上去感觉很不错
He looks like he's feeling pretty good right now.
要不等几个小时 我们一起审问
Why don't we wait a few hours, we'll do it together?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
掌声有请坎蒂
Let's give it up for Candy.
美女
Hey, sexy.
你好吗
How you doing?
你来了 我感觉更好了
Better now that you're here.
-我能请你喝一杯吗 -嗯
- Can I buy you a drink? - Yeah.
或者我也可以私下跳一支舞
Or I could give you a private dance.
你给女人跳舞
You give dances to women?
当然
Of course.
没事 我会让女生做更多的事
It's okay. I let girls do more.
你真美 你知道吗
You're beautiful, you know that?
你也很美
You're really beautiful, too.
你跳舞的时候我们能聊聊吗
Is it okay if we talk while you dance?
嗯 随便聊什么
Yeah, whatever you like.
你有男友吗
You got a boyfriend?
嗯 有几个
Yeah, a couple.
我想我其实认识你男友
I think I know your boyfriend, actually.
弗兰基 对吗
Frankie, right?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
-你是警♥察♥吗 -不是
- You a cop? - No.
让我给你这种人说清楚一点
Let me make something clear to you people once and for all.
好吗
All right?
我现在在工作
I'm at work right now.
这是我的工作
This is my job, all right?
我不能你们一有问题
I can't take a fucking coffee break every time
就去休息
one of you assholes has a question.
等等 我说了 我不是警♥察♥
Wait, wait, wait, wait. I told you. I'm not a cop.
给
Here.
你知道弗兰基下令杀了两个女生吗
You know Frankie had two girls killed?
老天
Jesus Christ.
你不会真的相信吧
You don't really believe that, do you?
你说呢
You tell me.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
坦白说 我就算知道也不会告诉你
And, honestly, I wouldn't say shit if I did.
拜托 你可以跟我说
Come on, you can talk to me.
不会有人知道的
It's not gonna come back on you.
知道吗
You know what?
去他妈的弗兰基
Fuck Frankie.
你也去死
And fuck you.
你知道他在哪 你自己去问他
You know where he's at. Go ask him yourself.
红袜队有比赛 为什么在看这个
Yo, the Sox are on. Why are we watching this?
因为她很性感
'Cause she's hot.
还能做饭
And she can cook.
去他妈的红袜队
And fuck the Sox.
懂吗
You got that?
奎瓦斯 你有访客
Cuevas, you have a visitor.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
不
No.
你怎么上我的访客名单的
How'd you get on my list?
我为联邦政♥府♥工作
I work for the federal government.
我叫杰姬·吉诺内斯
My name is Jackie Quinones.
你就是那个到处打听我的女人
You're the lady that's been asking questions about me.
渔警
The fish cop.
你怎么知道的
How do you know all that?
人们喜欢告诉我各种各样的事
People like to tell me things.
有人在谈论我 有人知道我的工作
Someone been talking about me? Someone who knows my job?
渔民
A fisherman?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
你带我来的 弗兰基
You brought me here, Frankie.
就是我在海滩上找到雪莉·亨利的
I'm the one who found Sherry Henry on the beach,
然后我就成谜于此
and I went kind of crazy after that.
我开始调查 发现是你
I started looking into it, found out it was you.
这不是秘密 警♥察♥第一天就知道了
I mean, that wasn't a secret. Cops knew that shit day one.
但然后你又叫人杀了克里斯塔·柯林斯
But then you had Krista Collins killed,
我心想 这人是谁
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表