剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Good, good. So here's the deal.
我们会提前几分钟露面
We're gonna show up a few minutes early.
你用手♥机♥打给我
You're gonna call me on your cell phone.
我会接听 你别挂断就行
I'm gonna answer, and you're just gonna leave it on.
这样 发生什么我们都能听得一清二楚
That way, we can hear everything that's going on.
我们就在外面的车里 好吗
We'll be right outside in the car, all right?
好
Sure.
你要告诉阿奇你想搞点货
You're gonna tell Kizzle you want to move weight.
然后你就把话题绕到奥西托上去
And then you're gonna bring the conversation back to Osito.
能问出他那个性感女友的名字更好
If you get the name of his hot girlfriend, all the better.
我们相信你 小子
We believe in you, son.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 马到成功
All right. Go get 'em.
-怎么 屁♥眼♥疼吗 -不 我是直的
- What, your vagina hurt? - Nah, I'm straight.
我想搞点货卖♥♥
So I was hoping to move some weight.
你能帮我安排一下吗
Can you hook me up?
你知道我碰到谁了吗
You know who I ran into?
诺塞特高中那个小妞 艾米丽·布罗德
That chick from Nauset Regional, Emily Broder.
你高四喜欢的那个妹子
That girl you liked senior year?
她怎么样
How's she looking?
现在把她送上门我都不上
I wouldn't fuck her with your dick now.
好吧
Yeah.
你以前是个花♥花♥公♥子♥啊
You used to be a player.
被你伤过的心遍地都是
Breaking hearts all across the Cape.
还行吧
I did all right.
你知道谁最性感吗
You know who's smoking hot?
和奥西托混的那个妞
That chick Osito hangs with.
她叫什么
What was her name?
-什么 -就奥西托的妹子啊
- What? - You know, Osito's girl.
你问她干嘛
Why you asking about her?
不知道
I don't know.
"不知道"
"I don't know."
死白♥痴♥
Fucking retard.
这他妈是干嘛
What the fuck was that about?
让那孩子先热热身
Just let the kid get warmed up.
你上过她吗
So you ever tap that?
-谁 -艾米丽·布罗德
- Who? - Emily Broder.
没有
No.
你确定
Sure about that?
应该没有
I mean, I don't think so.
所以 是你介绍我过去
So are you gonna hook me up,
还是我自己联♥系♥奥西托
or should I just, like, text Osito myself?
你为什么一直问奥西托的事
Why the fuck you keep asking about Osito?
你要把他的妹吗
You trying to get with his girl?
不 我都不知道她叫什么
No, I don't even know her name.
她叫什么来着
What was her name, again?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 你只能睡其他男人的女人
What the fuck is wrong with you? You only fuck other guys' girls.
-什么 -别装蒜 混♥蛋♥
- What? - Don't front, fuck-o.
我知道你上了艾米丽 她告诉我了
I know you smashed Emily. She told me.
我真不觉得我...
I really don't think that I...
-该死 -该死
- Shit. - Shit.
我们这就行动
We're on the move.
不能暴露身份
We're not blowing our fucking cover here.
那孩子是州立选手 他能搞定肖恩·甘顿
That kid was all-state. He can handle Sean Gandam.
把门打开
Open the goddamn door.
怎么样 花♥花♥公♥子♥
What's up, player?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
你真是个混♥蛋♥ 雷
You're a real fucking piece of shit, Ray.
你怎么不还手了 傻♥逼♥
What the fuck is up now, bitch?
你后悔吗
You sorry?
州警 离他远点
State Police. Get the fuck off him!
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
-放开我 -别动
- Let go of me, man! - Still!
放开我
Get off me!
该死
Shit.
把他交给我 把他交给我
Give him to me, give him to me.
-混♥蛋♥ -把他交给我
- Huh? Scumbag. - Give him to me.
伙计 看着我 看着我 还记得我吗
Hey, buddy, look at me, look at me. You remember me?
我们这里有证人 证明你袭击他人
We got eyewitnesses here who say you were the aggressor.
你猜怎么着 混♥蛋♥ 你要因为打人进监狱了
So guess what, asshole, you're going to jail for assault.
多谢打举报电♥话♥
Thanks for that disturbance call.
好了 大家晚上玩得开心 继续派对吧
All right, everybody, have a nice night, party on.
好了
Here we go.
好了
All right.
我会派辆车过来 送你回家 好吗
I'm gonna send a car around, take you home, okay?
我做得好吗
Did I do good?
我没还手
I didn't hit him back.
嗯 你做得很棒
Yeah, you did good.
伙计们
Hey, guys?
我姑娘来了
There's my girl!
去你的 艾德
Oh, fuck off, Ed.
看我给你准备了什么
Look what I got for you.
帮我取了制♥服♥
Wow, picked my uniform up for me?
-反正我也要去那 -谢了
- I was going there anyway. - Thanks.
还有
And...
该死
Shit.
你♥他♥妈♥是要哭了吗
Are you gonna fucking cry?
不
No.
快 你最好赶紧换衣服
Come on, you better get changed up
免得亨尼克看见你穿便服
before Hunniker sees you in your civvies.
谢了 艾德
Thanks, Ed.
阿奇
Yo, Kizzle.
K-I-z-z-l-e
K-I-z-z-l-e.
你就想出这么个破名吗
That's the best you got?
我记得你以前在乡村俱乐部
Hey, I remember when you used to lift golf balls
捡高尔夫球
from the country club.
现在你因用致命武器袭击他人被我们抓个现行
Now we got your ass for assault with a deadly weapon.
我身上没带武器
I didn't have no weapon on me.
你看 踢别人脑袋时
See, kicking a man in the head
你的工装鞋就成了球棒
turns your Timberlands into baseball bats.
对 至少关五年
Yeah. That's five years minimum.
我们说的可不是县里的拘留所
We're not talking County time.
而是监狱 宝贝
Talking about prison, baby.
一级禁闭 帮派 棕色人种
Lockdowns, gangs, brown people.
听着 你真想因为这愚蠢的酒馆冲突
Look, do you really wanna do five years over
蹲五年牢吗
some stupid barroom beef?
就因为女人
Over what, some pussy?
这一次放聪明点 肖恩
Be smart for the first time in your life, Sean.
为什么不告诉我们你知道的奥西托的事
Why don't you just tell us what you know about Osito?
我不认识他
I don't know that dude.
你知道特鲁罗那起谋杀案的事吗
You know anything about a murder down in Truro?
不知道
Nope.
该死 雷 我们总算有线索了
Oh, shit, Ray, I think we got us a live one here.
跟你说实话
I got to be honest with you...
我猜他也不知道谋杀的事 不过...
I didn't think he knew anything about a fucking murder, but...
他太不会撒谎了
He's a shitty fucking liar.
没错 开口吧 肖恩
Yeah, he is. Talk to us, Sean.
8月22日星期四 你在哪
Where were you Thursday, August 22nd?
-我要律师 -别这么怂 伙计
- I want a lawyer. - Don't be such a fucking pussy, man.
看看你
Look at you.
我是想帮助你
Look, I'm trying to help you out right now,
听你怎么说
hear your side a things.
放聪明点 跟我们说说
Be smart. Talk to us.
我说了我要律师
I said I want a lawyer.
听着 你这个长得跟埃米纳姆似的傻♥逼♥
Listen to me, you piece-of-shit Eminem motherfucker.
如果你知道雪莉·亨利被杀的任何事
If you know anything about the murder of Sherry Henry,
何不现在就开口呢
why don't you just talk about it right now?
直接说出来 我告诉你
Get it off your chest, 'cause let me tell you something.
没人在乎你这个蠢货
Nobody's gonna ride tall for your stupid fucking ass.
奥西托 他根本不喜欢你
Osito, he don't even fucking like you.
弗兰基 他都不知道你的存在
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表