剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
It's the least you could do.
我因为和一个线人有性关系
I was suspended for having sexual relations
而被停职了
with a confidential informant.
这跟弗兰基·奎瓦斯有什么关系
What does that have to do with Frankie Cuevas?
她是他的马子
She was his girl.
那个性感脱衣舞娘
The hot stripper?
什么
What?
我去 没想到你这么厉害
Fuck, man, I didn't know you had it in you.
我并不为此骄傲 好吗
Hey, I'm not proud of it, okay?
-而且 -就连我都知道这越界了
- And-- - Yeah, I mean, even I know that's fucked up.
这种事他们也有组织的
You know, they got meetings for that,
性瘾互助会
Can't Keep It In Your Pants Anonymous.
我们可以一起去
We could go together.
我会记住的
Yeah, I'll keep that in mind.
-那弗兰基呢 -弗兰基怎么了
- And what about Frankie? - What about fucking Frankie?
淡定 淡定 我是想说
Yo, yo, yo, yo. Hey, chill out, man. I was just gonna say...
我们该毙了他
we should shoot him.
嗯 我们就该这么做 好主意
Yeah, we should do that. That's a good idea.
但我们得用你的枪
We're gonna have to use your gun now, though.
嗯
Yeah.
我要去个地方
Well, I got somewhere to be.
好
Okay.
你需要我送你吗
You need a ride or anything?
不 不用 我像个成年人一样租了辆车
No, no. I-I rented a car like a real grown-up.
瞧瞧你
Oh, wow, look at you.
听着 你要是需要什么 就告诉我
Listen, you-you need anything, you let me know, okay?
嗯 我会没事的
Yeah. No, I'm gonna be-- I'm gonna be fine.
我见过比我还惨的警♥察♥重振旗鼓的
I've seen cops come back from a lot worse. So...
嗯
Yeah.
水和气
这是次礼节性拜访
This is a courtesy call,
告诉你弗兰基·奎瓦斯今天要被释放了
letting you know that Frankie Cuevas is being released today.
我或许也可以帮你
I could probably help you too...
如果你愿意合作的话
if you're willing to play ball.
你继续说
I'm listening.
爸爸
Daddy!
你能帮爸爸拿着这个吗
Can you hold this for Daddy?
快 我们得赶车
Come on. We gotta catch the bus.
查尔梅 我们为什么不能留在新贝德福德
Yo, Charmaine, why can't we stay in New Beige?
想跟露丝姑妈住吗
Wanna live with Auntie Ruth?
我就知道不想
I didn't think so.
再说 你听到叔叔说什么了
Besides, you heard what Uncle said.
这里的人很软弱
People here are soft.
我和你 我们会接管这里
Me and you, we're gonna take over.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表