剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
小迈克尔
Junior.
这是给你的
That's for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是小迈克尔 有酒瘾 毒瘾
Um, hi, I'm Junior, uh, alcoholic, addict.
你好 小迈克尔
Hi, Junior.
三个月前
three months ago,
我疲惫不堪 垂头丧气地来到这里
I came in fucking tired and beat to shit, and, uh...
不知什么原因 这次我突然意识到了什么
and for some reason, something just clicked this time.
找了个对我很严格的担♥保♥人
Got a sponsor who busts my balls,
但这是件好事
but it's a good thing, you know?
我当时告诉他我有多爱我女儿
I was actually telling him how much I love my daughter,
他说 "小迈克尔 这挺好的"
and he says, "Yeah, Junior, that's great,
但孩子的抚养费你又给了多少呢
but how much child support you paying?"
他让我知道重要的是行动而不是空口白话
He taught me it's my actions that count, not my words, and, um...
我想 现在我只是想和我的女儿重归于好
You know, I guess, now I'm just trying to get back with my girl
努力成为一个更好的父亲
and working on being a better father
一个更好的儿子
and a better son, and...
可如果我还继续吸毒的话就做不到这些了
couldn't be doing any of that if I was still out there, using, so...
就这样 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
谢谢你 小迈克尔 谢谢你
Thank you, Junior. Thank you.
好 有坚持了30天的吗
All right, anybody with, uh, 30 days?
奶♥子♥不错
Hey, nice tits!
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You too!
晚点来茶舞啊
Come to Tea Dance later!
什么
What?
茶舞
Tea Dance!
好啊 好啊
Yeah! Yeah, yeah.
-到时候见 -好
- I'll see you there. - Okay.
来杯苏打水 加青柠
Hey, club soda, lime.
好了 表达你对拉珀希表演的感谢
All right, show your appreciation for LaPorsche.
掌声有请坎蒂上场
And now let's give it up for Candy.
给你
Here you go.
最近怎么样
What's up?
今天发现了一具死尸
Found a dead body today.
请我喝一杯吗
Want to buy me a drink?
好啊
Okay.
我叫坎蒂
I'm Candy.
你好 坎蒂
Hi, Candy.
你想给我买♥♥杯喝的吗
You want to buy me a drink?
那是你想要的吗
That what you want?
或者 我可以单独为你跳一支舞
Or, uh, I could give you a private dance.
你住在哪
So where you staying?
布拉德福特街上的出租屋 你呢
Rental place on Bradford. What about you?
我住在这 我是执法机关的
I live here. I'm in law enforcement.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
还好你这么性感 因为我恨警♥察♥
It's a good thing you're hot, because I fucking hate cops.
好吧
Okay.
你还能玩吗
Hey, can you still party?
你有什么
What do you got?
我想接近你
I want to be close to you.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
没问题
We can do that...
只要你不是警♥察♥
as long as you're not a cop.
我看起来像吗
Do I look like one?
有点像
Yeah, a little bit.
给我看看你的鸡♥巴♥
Show me your dick.
好
Okay.
要三百块
It's gonna be 300.
可以吗
Is that all right?
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在该停下来了 蕾妮
You should stop now, Renee.
你怎么知道我真名的
How do you know my real name?
我是雷·阿布雷佐 州警
My name's Ray Abruzzo, State Police.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck you.
刚抓到你卖♥♥淫
Just got you for prostitution.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah, fuck you.
我们什么都还没做呢
You know, we haven't even done anything yet.
你甚至都没硬起来
You're not even fucking hard, man.
该死的条子
Fucking cop.
你以为你能逮捕我吗
You think you can, like, arrest me?
-是啊 -你什么都做不了 对吗
- Yeah. - Yeah, you can't do shit, right?
-是吗 -没错
- Oh, yeah? - No.
过来 你想去哪
Come here. Where do you think you're going?
-坐下 -我要请律师
- Sit down. - I want a lawyer.
你想请律师
You want a lawyer?
怎么 你以为你打个响指
What, do you think you just snap your fingers,
律师就会出现在泽维尔的停车场吗
a lawyer shows up to Xavier's parking lot?
我丈夫有个律师 很不错
My husband has a lawyer, good one.
我跟你说个消息
I got a news flash for you.
弗兰基不是你的丈夫
Frankie ain't your husband.
你认识弗兰基
You know Frankie?
是的 我认识弗兰基
Yeah, I know Frankie.
他要是发现孩子他妈在香槟包房♥
He's not gonna be happy to find out the mother of his child
给别人口♥交♥ 肯定会不高兴的
was sucking dick in the champagne room.
好吧 那就逮捕我吧 你个混♥蛋♥
All right, then arrest me already, you piece of shit.
你太着急了
You move too fast.
如果我不想逮捕你呢
What if I don't want to arrest you?
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck do you want?
你知道关于普镇一个死掉的女孩的事情吗
You know anything about a dead girl in P-Town?
不知道
No.
我不是告密者
I'm not a snitch.
我非常讨厌那个词 蕾妮
I really hate that word, Renee.
我只想和你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
就这样
That's it.
弗兰基走了 你一定很孤单
You know, you got to be lonely with Frankie gone.
我也很孤单
I'm lonely, too.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
好吧 另一个选项是我逮捕你
All right, well, the other option is I arrest you.
那样的话 你最好希望你妈能在周一前
In that case, you better hope your ma can watch Frankie Jr.
照顾小弗兰基 因为你最早那天能出去
till Monday, 'cause that's the earliest you're getting out.
我要回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
没关系 我们明天再说
That's fine. We'll talk tomorrow.
我明天要去见弗兰基
I'm going to see Frankie tomorrow.
没关系 我早点来
That's all right. I'll show up early.
看着我
Look at me.
好吗 说定了
Okay? We good?
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
走吧
Go.
这也不是鳕鱼角的劣质可♥卡♥因♥
This isn't Cape Cod bullshit coke either.
无意冒犯
No offense.
靠
Oh, shit.
跟你说了
Told you.
婊♥子♥ 我在等着呢
Bitch, I'm waiting!
怎么 我应该
Why, I oughta...
我♥操♥
Ah, fuck me.
发生什么了
What's happening?
保释专员保释了你
Bail commissioner set your bail.
你被释放了
You're being released.
等等 发生了什么
Wait, wait, what happened, though?
到底发生了什么
What actually happened?
你不记得了吗
You don't remember?
给你
Here you go.
这是上法庭的传票
This is a summons to appear in court.
签个字 你就可以走了
Sign this. Then you're free to go.
我能打个电♥话♥吗
Can I, uh, call--uh, call someone or something?
你已经打过了
You already did.
你的朋友在外面等着
Your friend's waiting outside.
海恩尼斯武器
你一定是小弗朗西斯科
You must be Francisco Jr.
你妈妈在家吗
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表