剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Oh, shit. Yeah.
-把他给我吧 -不不
- Here, give him to me. - No, no, no, no, no.
让他尿完吧 我不想让他撒到别的地方
Better to let him finish. I don't want it to get everywhere.
-抱歉 -不怪你
- I'm sorry. - It's so not your fault.
不是你的错
It's so not your fault.
就是小孩的尿而已
I mean, it's just kid pee, you know?
小孩的尿没那么恶心
Kid pee's not even that gross.
嗯
Yeah.
好了 他应该尿完了
Okay, all right, I think he's done.
-尿完了 -我觉得尿完了
- I think he's done. - Yeah, I think he's done.
给我吧 来吧 小家伙
Pass him to me. Come here, buddy.
好了
There we go.
好了
Okay.
我去给他冲水
I'm gonna hose him off, and, uh,
然后我就属于你了
then I'm all yours.
爽
Yeah.
我的天
Oh, my God.
爽
Yes.
我的天
Oh, my God.
拯救行动 拯救行动
Rescue mission! Rescue mission.
我没穿内衣
I don't have underwear on.
你不是吧
You did not just say that.
-说了 -她没说
- Yes. - No, she didn't.
-嗯 -给我喝点
- Yeah. - Let me have some of that, man.
-不 -给我
- No. - Let me have s--
给我点 小贱♥人♥
give me some, you little bitch.
你吐在车上 罚款500
You puke in here, it's $500.
没人会在你车上吐 哥们
No, no one's puking in your car, bro.
吐了车上的味道会更好闻
It would smell better if we did.
好闻多了
Way fucking better.
还有多远 我得去撒尿
How much farther is it? Um, I have to pee.
没多远了
Not too much farther.
所以你要怎样
So-so what?
你就直接去敲门吗
So you're just--you're just gonna knock on the door?
是的
Yeah.
然后呢
And then what?
不知道 到时再说
I don't know. I'll figure it out.
不能在车上抽烟
Yo, you can't smoke in here.
为什么 就是辆破卡罗拉
Why? It's just a piece-of-shit Corolla.
是思域 算了
It's a fucking Civic. You know what? That's it.
你们又是抽烟 又是喝酒 我不能接受
You're smoking. You're drinking. I can't have it.
搞什么
Yo, what the fuck?
你和你朋友赶紧下车
You and your freak-ass friends get out of my car.
操♥你♥妈♥ 带我们去伯恩
Fuck you, man. Take us to Bourne.
-我叫你们下车 -我说操♥你♥妈♥
- I said get out of my fucking car! - I said fuck you, man!
-下去 -住手
- Out! - Hey. Stop.
操
Fuck, man.
知道吗
You know what?
舔老娘的屌♥ 王八蛋
Suck my dick, motherfucker!
等等 我们是在哪
Wait. Where are we even at, anyway?
我不
I'm not really...
我不确定 应该很近
I'm not sure. I think we're close.
-多近 -操
- How close? - Fuck.
几英里吧
A few miles.
几英里 我得尿尿
A few miles? I have to pee.
酒吧很快就要关门了
And the bars about to close soon.
等等 几点了
Wait. What time is it?
两点
2:00.
等等 马萨诸塞州的酒吧几点关门
Wait. When do bars close in Massachusetts?
-两点 -两点
- 2:00! - 2:00.
两点
2:00?
这算哪门子清教♥徒♥狗屁
What kind of Puritan bullshit is that?
是吧 破规矩
I know, right? Stupid shit.
我们怎么办
What are we doing?
我们回P镇吧
Let's go back to-- let's go back to P-Town.
-嗯 -我叫车
- Yeah. - I'm-I'm gonna get the car, okay?
操
Fuck.
没有信♥号♥♥ 我去那边试试
I don't even have service. Let me try...over here.
就几
It's just a few...
就几英里 我们可以走路过去
It's a few more miles. We could walk.
我们可以走路
We could just walk.
你来吗
Hey, are you coming?
40号♥房♥
Room 40.
敲门
Knock on the door.
跟她说斯科蒂叫你来的
Tell her Scotty sent you.
把东西给她
Give her the shit.
好的
Yeah, okay.
你需要待到她注射进去
You just need to stick around long enough to watch her shoot it.
什么 我为什么要留下
Wait. What? W-why do I got to stick around now?
不要留后患
No more loose ends.
如果不能百分百确定她死了 就可能出岔子
If we're not 100 the bitch is dead, something could go wrong.
你得确保她睡着
So you just need to make sure she goes to sleep.
这次 她不能再醒来
Just this time, she doesn't wake up.
没人哭 没人在乎
Nobody cries, nobody cares.
可以吗
You good?
-我问你可以吗 -嗯嗯
- I said, you good? - Yeah, yeah.
我没问题
Yeah, I'm good.
那还在等什么
The fuck you waiting for?
斯科蒂的特别快递
Special delivery from Scotty.
你不是斯科蒂
You're not Scotty.
我知道 但他叫我带了份礼物来
Yeah, I know, but he sent me with a present...
免费
on the house.
进来吧
Come on in.
斯科蒂想要什么
So what does Scotty want?
我是斯科蒂的供货商
I'm Scotty's supplier.
他有一批新货 想要传消息出去
He's got a new batch, trying to get the word out.
免费样品
Free sample.
你扯淡
You're full of shit.
这是扯淡吗
Is this full of shit?
你只需要现在注射一点
All you got to do is shoot some right now,
告诉我感受
tell me how it is.
我怎么这么幸运
How'd I get so lucky?
你在旅馆里 很方便
I mean, you're in a hotel. It's just convenient is all.
我只需要知道你的看法
All I need to know is what you think of it.
你怎么不自己尝试
Why don't you do it yourself?
我戒了3个半月了
I'm clean, about 3 1/2 months.
真的吗
For real?
我刚从康复所里出来
I just got out of rehab myself.
我以为这次能成功 但是
I thought it was gonna stick this time, but, uh...
破事太多了
shit's been fucked up.
你想象不到
You have no idea.
但对你有效
It's working for you, though?
目前为止是的
So far, so good.
真好
That's great, man.
我下周回去 我
I'm gonna go back next week. I...
总有一次能成功
It's got to stick one of these times.
你得回去
Yeah, you ought-- you ought to go back.
我只是厌倦了
I just get tired of it, you know?
也许每天去参加会议
Like...maybe going to meetings every day
不是忘记你是瘾君子的最好方式
isn't the best way to forget you're a junkie.
嗯 但你不能忘记
Yeah, but you're not supposed to forget, right?
你该对它进行处理
You're supposed to process it.
搞清原因和情况
Get down to the causes and conditions, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
我懂你意思
Yeah, I hear you.
一步一个脚印
One day at a time.
一步一个脚印
One day at a time.
不过不是今天
But, like, not today.
你确定吗 我可以找别人
You sure? I can get someone else.
-这 -去他妈的
- It's-- - Fuck that.
你真的只想看我注射吗
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表