剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
《鳕鱼角》前情提要
Previously on Hightown...
我知道奥西托的所有事
I know all about Osito.
-他那身材火爆的白人女友 -凯瑟琳的身材不火爆
- His hot white girlfriend. - Kathleen's not that hot.
我朋友死了 我目击了全过程
My friend died. Saw it, too.
我闺蜜雪莉 斯科蒂 你不能告诉任何人
My girl Sherry. Scotty, you can't tell anybody.
我们需要谈谈证人这件事
We need to talk about this witness shit.
-把她做掉 -交给我 老大
- Get her off the books. - It's done, padrón.
-如果我们去伯恩呢 -我们可以去找她
- What if we go to Bourne? - We could go get her.
拯救行动
Rescue mission!
克里斯塔·柯林斯 我们来了
Krista Collins, we got you, girl!
我要你在卖♥♥的那个好东西
I need a taste of that pure fire y'all fuck with.
你不需要很多
Shit, you ain't even gonna need a lot.
足够杀死一个瘾君子就行了
Just enough to kill a dope fiend.
我是杰姬 有话就说
Hey, this is Jackie. Do your thing.
如果你想帮我 就帮帮我
If you want to help me, help.
我的天 救命
Oh, my God. Help!
奥西托
Osito!
-雷 你找到她了 -克里斯塔·柯林斯死了
- Ray, you found her? - Krista Collins is dead.
鳕鱼角
第一季 第六集
谢谢你们
Thank you, gentlemen.
艾伦 你跟旅馆安保谈过了吗
Hey, Alan, you get with motel security?
我们拿走了摄像头 硬盘
Yeah, we've got the cameras, hard drives,
全都拿了 可以回家了
the whole nine-- we can go home now.
玛拉 跟他讲讲你跟我说的话
Marla, tell him what you told me.
我昨晚看到一个男的进那个女孩的房♥间
I saw a guy go in the girl's room last night.
是吗 几点的事
Oh, you did? What time was this?
可能是10点 11点 12点左右
Maybe 10:00, 11:00, 12:00-ish.
他进去了多久
Okay, uh, how long was he in there?
不确定 我没看到他出来
I'm not sure. I didn't see him come out.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
白人 有点高
White guy, kind of tall.
高个白男
Tall white guy?
就是有点高
I mean, you know, tall-ish.
然后几分钟后 一个大块头男的也进去了
But then a few minutes later, a big dude went in there, too.
自己进去的
Just let himself in.
很好 一个大块头
Okay, that's good. Now, a big guy.
这么大吗
Like, big? Like that?
白人还是黑人
Was he white or black?
不确定
I'm not sure.
她当时没戴眼镜
She didn't have her glasses on.
为什么你没戴眼镜
Why didn't you have your glasses on?
你有戴眼镜给人口♥交♥过吗
You ever suck dick in glasses?
不 确实没有
No, I can't say I have.
总之 胖子 高个 这些信息不错吧
Anyway, fat guy, tall guy is pretty good, right?
应该有点价值
That should be worth something.
吉姆 不能有人离开
Hey, Jim, no one leaves.
我要所有人的证词
I want statements from everybody.
要是他们携有毒品 就指控他们持有违禁物
If they're holding, you charge them with possession
除非他们能提供有用信息
unless they have something interesting to say.
不包括她
And, hey, not her.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 夫人
Thank you, madam.
他们都这样个样子
And they're all fucking like that.
杰姬 你怎么样
Hey, Jackie. How you doing?
-不怎么样 -昨晚很难受
- I've been better. - Rough night?
你见过我搭档了 艾伦·圣提尔
You met my partner, Alan Saintille.
你好
How you doing?
我很高兴你能到伯恩来
Well, I'm really glad you could come up here to Bourne,
我要问你几个问题
and, uh, I'm gonna ask you a few questions.
好
Okay.
你今早为什么给克里斯塔·柯林斯打电♥话♥
Why'd you call Krista Collins this morning?
我是回她电♥话♥
I was calling her back, all right?
-她给我打了电♥话♥ -为什么
- She called me. - Why?
因为我给她留了张字条 写了我的号♥码
'Cause I left a note with my number on it.
所以你找到了她
So you found her?
你怎么没跟我说
Why didn't you tell me?
老实说 我觉得你根本不会管
Honestly, I didn't think you'd give a shit.
是吗
Really?
看 你这就判断失误了
See, that was a big error in judgment.
-你应该告诉我的 -为什么
- You should have told me. - Why?
不然她现在可能还活着
She might be still alive right now.
我一周前就跟你说克里斯塔有危险
I told you Krista was in danger a week ago.
我一直在帮你做你的工作
I have been doing your job for you this whole fucking time,
所以或许你要是有听我的话 她就可能还活着
so maybe if you would have listened to me, she'd still be alive.
你之前为什么不接你电♥话♥
Why didn't you answer your phone?
你没漏接过电♥话♥吗
What, you ever miss a fucking call?
不 你喝醉了 犯了严重失误
No, you got fucking drunk, and you dropped the ball.
你现在还是醉的
I mean, hell, you're still drunk.
行了 打住
Hey, now. Hey, hey.
我们都是同一阵线的
We're all on the same team here, all right?
要不是因为你 我们就不会听说
If it wasn't for you, we would've never heard
克里斯塔·柯林斯
of Krista Collins.
也不会把她和雪莉·亨利
And we would've never made the connection
联♥系♥起来
between her and Sherry Henry.
这可能不是小事
That's no small thing.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
Okay, you tell me what happened?
她被打死
She was beaten to death.
我能见她吗
Can I see her?
这不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
你知道谁杀了她吗
Do you know who killed her?
你认识弗兰基·奎瓦斯吗
You know Frankie Cuevas?
从没听过 鳕鱼角的大毒枭
Never heard of him? Big-time drug trafficker on the Cape.
他现在在马萨诸塞州州立监狱里等待审判
He's in Mass State Correctional right now awaiting trial,
但我们认为是他下的令
but we think he ordered the hit.
也是他杀的雪莉吗
Is he the same person who killed Sherry?
我们认为是的
We think so, yeah.
派了他的一个手下来做他的脏活
Sent one of his associates to do his dirty work.
克里斯塔和雪莉 她们只是连带伤害
Krista and Sherry, they're just collateral damage--
干这行的代价
the price of doing business.
他要在监狱里待多久
How long is he in jail for?
他因为走私毒品和贩毒可能会被判15年
He's looking at 15 years for trafficking and distribution
但我老实跟你说
but I'm gonna be honest with you.
他五到七年就能保释出来了
He'll parole out in five to seven.
除非我们证明这两起谋杀是他干的
Unless we get him for these two murders.
操 我希望他死在监狱里
Fuck, I hope he fucking dies in there,
屁♥眼♥长癌 从里烂到外
gets asshole cancer, and rots from the inside out.
我也是
Yeah, you and me both.
你会没事吗
you gonna be all right?
嗯 我只是想弄清楚
Yeah, man, I'm just trying to figure out
我他妈现在到底该干嘛
what the fuck I'm supposed to do now.
回家 过你的生活
Go home. Live your life.
好好醒酒
Take care of that hangover.
你在吗
Hello?
你女儿在哭呢
Your daughter's crying.
我在做早饭呢 你怎么了
I'm trying to make breakfast. What's the matter with you?
我真♥他♥妈♥是一垃圾
I'm such a fucking piece of shit.
别乱说了
Shut the fuck up.
是真的 我配不上你们
It's true. I don't deserve you guys.
你在说什么 出什么事了
What are you talking about? What happened?
没什么
Nothing.
告诉我真♥相♥ 你又复吸了
Tell me the truth. Did you pick up?
没
No.
如果你吸毒了 你得现在就告诉我
If you're using, you need to tell me right now.
我没吸毒
I'm not using.
好
Okay.
那你就没事
Then you're good.
不管是什么事 你会搞定的
Whatever it is, you'll fix it.
需要换尿布吗 宝贝女儿
Need a diaper change, baby girl?
过来 过来
Oh, come here. Come here.
你记得艾丽卡·奥尔登吗
Hey, you remember Erica Alden?
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表