剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
谁
Who?
叫雷什么
Ray something.
说他是州警
Said he was a State Police.
一直在问一个普镇的女孩
Kept asking about some girl down in P-Town.
我什么都没说 我发誓
I didn't say shit, I swear.
我知道你没有
I know you didn't.
但是是这样的
But here's the thing.
他如果再回来
He comes back around...
我想要你接近他
I want you to get close.
我们是一个正常的家庭
We were a totally normal family.
两个家长 两个小孩
Two parents, two kids.
我在很长一段时间内都很乖
And I-I was a good kid for a long time.
我第一次喝酒
I-I think my--my first drink,
当时大约14岁
I was, like, 14.
我朋友吉娜从她父母那偷了一瓶朗姆酒
my friend Gina steals a bottle of rum from her parents,
我们溜进了阁楼
and we sneak it up to the attic,
超级恶心
and it's fucking gross.
吉娜说 恶心
And--and Gina's like, "Ew, sick! Agh!"
但是
But...
我心想 我去
I'm all like, "Holy shit"...
这是我经历过的最棒的事
like this is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
因为我当时就明白
Because right away, I just fucking know
这是我想在余生里做的事
that this is the shit I want to be doing for the rest of my life.
很适合我
Like, it just works for me.
结果发现
I mean, it turns out,
三粒羟考酮配上两粒苯二氮卓类药效果更好 你懂吗
three Oxys and two benzos work even better. You know what I mean?
但没有什么
But nothing I ever found...
比匿名戒酒互助会的
works better
效果更好
than the program of Alcoholics Anonymous.
克里斯塔·C
不 我不能报♥警♥
No, I can't call the cops.
我见证了一场谋杀
I saw a fucking murder.
这些人会杀了我 我
These people will kill me. I...
是的 我没嗑药 我发誓 我
Yes, yes, I'm clean. I swear. I...
我只需要离开鳕鱼角
I just need to get off the Cape.
我的东西都不在我身上
I have none of my shit with me.
这是711里买♥♥的手♥机♥
I--this is, like, a 7-Eleven phone.
我只记得你的号♥码
You're the only number I know by heart.
拜托了 你能过来接我吗
Please, please. Can you please just come pick me up?
如果你有时间靠着休息 你就有时间清洁卫生
You got time to lean, you got time to clean.
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表