剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
我可以给你带点东西
Yeah, I can bring something over to you.
好 反正我们也要去那边
Yeah, we over by that way anyway.
我和阿奇十分钟后到
Yeah, me and Kizzle be there in 10 minutes.
好 回头见 J
Cool. See you soon, J.
走吧
Let's go.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
沃克队长旅馆
我找小迈卡西
Looking for Junior McCarthy.
-杰姬 -我们得谈谈
- Jackie? - We need to talk.
哥们 我已经知道你搞砸了
Dude, I already know you're fucked up, okay?
管他呢 事情已经这样了
Whatever. It is what it is.
天啊 你看起来糟透了
Jesus, you look like shit.
我知道 来一根吗
Yeah, I know, right? Want one?
我知道雪莉·亨利的事 小迈
I know about Sherry Henry, Junior.
我知道是你抛尸的
I know you dumped the body.
我查了杰克和鲍比号♥的航海日志
I checked the marine logs for the Jack and Bobby.
你那晚开了船出海
You took it out that night.
小迈 你不说实话我就帮不了你
Junior, I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
我不想要你的帮助
I don't want your help.
我什么都不会说的 门就在那边
I'm not saying shit. Door's right there.
-小心别让门碰到 你 -你现在怎么这样
- Don't let it hit you in the ass. - What, so this is who you are now?
一个在汽车旅馆里扎针吸毒的堕落罪犯
Some fucking degenerate criminal shooting up in a motel room?
是这样吗
Yeah. Is that it?
是啊 我一直都是这样 你只是没意识到
Yeah, it's who I've always been. You just didn't know it.
你♥他♥妈♥一直在撒谎
You've been lying this whole fucking time.
克里斯塔是怎么回事
What about Krista, huh?
是你干的吗 是你杀了她吗
Was it you? Did you kill her?
你杀了克里斯塔吗
You kill Krista?
管他呢 我今天没时间听你废话
Whatever, I don't have time for your fucking bullshit today.
-谁他妈 -J
- What... Yo, j.
-你得走了 小杰 -是谁啊
- Yeah, you got to go now, Jack. - Who is it?
别管了 快给我滚出去
Don't worry about it. Just get the fuck out of here.
不 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你不说我就哪也不去
No, fuck you. I'm not going anywhere till you talk to me.
你去厕所里冷静一下吧
Just chill in the bathroom or something.
-我哪也不去 -快他妈去厕所
- I'm not going anywhere. - Well, just get in the fucking bathroom.
跟 小迈 不行
Fuck off, Junior. No.
听我说 这些人会杀了你的 懂吗
Listen to me, these dudes will kill you, okay?
要是他们发现你就是那个到处打听的女生
They find out you're the girl asking questions,
他们会杀了你的
they will fucking kill you.
所以你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴 快滚出去
So you need to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
懂了没有
Do you understand?
你好啊 O 阿奇
Yo, what up, O? Kizzle.
你的脸他妈怎么了
What the fuck happened to your face?
那女的是谁
Who's the girl?
那是我的"配菜"
That's my side piece.
不过她不喜欢我这么叫她
She don't like it when I call her that, though.
她这就走 是吧
She was just leaving, weren't you, ho?
我下次想来一发的时候会去找你的
Hey, I'll hit you up next time I want you to suck that D, all right?
#我也是[反性侵运动]
#MeToo.
收拾好
Get your shit.
我们去兜兜风
We got to take a ride.
走吧
Let's go.
-我是阿布雷佐 -我得跟你谈谈
- Abruzzo. - Hey, I need to talk to you.
现在不是时候
It's not a good time right now.
我需要帮助 雷
I need help, Ray.
-好吧 怎么回事 -我有情报
- Okay, what's going on? - I have information.
我知道是谁抛了雪莉·亨利的尸体
I know who dumped Sherry Henry.
谁 谁啊 现在就告诉我
Who? Hey, who? Tell me right now.
不 在我发现她的码头等我
No. Meet me at the jetty where I found her.
我们去哪儿
Where we going?
要去一个地方
Got to make a stop.
不会很久的
Won't take long.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以别说我们从没给过你什么好处
Yeah, so don't say we never did nothing for you.
我们又见面了
Here we are again.
怎么了 杰姬
What's up, Jackie?
你让我大老远来见你
You got me all the way out here.
我要你保证
I want some guarantees.
我要你向我保证你会照顾好他
I want you to promise me you're gonna take care of him.
不 事情不是这么办的
No, it doesn't work that way.
你得先告诉我名字
You got to give me the name first.
小迈卡西
Junior McCarthy.
他父亲是渔夫 拥有一艘渔船 叫杰克和鲍比二号♥
His father's a fisherman, owns a trawler, Jack and Bobby II.
雪莉·亨利死的那晚 他从P镇去了特鲁洛
Went from P-Town to Truro the night Sherry Henry died.
他去特鲁洛了
He went to Truro?
是的 他不想被发现 没做航海记录
Yeah, he was trying to keep it on the DL and not record it,
但每艘渔船上都有应答机 不是想动就动的
but there's a transponder on every fishing boat you can't fuck with.
我打印了日志
I printed out the logs.
这是你说的小迈吗
Is this your guy, Junior?
是啊
Yeah.
你认识他吗
Yeah, you know him?
这张照片是克里斯塔·柯林斯被杀当晚拍的
This photo was taken the night Krista Collins was killed.
开车的那个人 是弗兰基的副手 奥西托
That guy driving, that's Frankie's lieutenant, Osito.
我们认为是他们杀了她
We're thinking they killed her.
上帝啊
Jesus.
他现在正和那个人在一起 还有个叫阿奇的
He's with that guy right now and this other dude named Kizzle.
他们刚刚来过 把他带走了
They were just here. They picked him up.
-刚走吗 -是啊
- Right fucking now? - Yeah.
-步行还是开车 -开车
- On foot or in a car? - In a car.
开着一辆灰色的丰田越野车
In a gray 4Runner.
车牌号♥61T...67G1G7
License plate, 61T... 67T1G7.
-我是圣提尔 -伙计 是我
- Saintille. - Hey, buddy, it's me.
我需要通缉一辆灰色丰田越野车
I need a BOLO on a gray 4Runner,
车牌 67
license plate... Six, seven...
-T1 -T1
- T one... - Tango one...
-G7 -G7
- G seven. - Golf seven.
好 什么事
All right. What's up?
我们的白人小子跟奥西托和阿奇在一辆车上
Our white boy's in a car with Osito and Kizzle.
你觉得他们要现在动手吗
Think it's going down right now?
可能
It could be.
如果你是奥西托 你会想在哪动手
I mean, if you're Osito, where you want to do this?
一个受控制的地方 跟克里斯塔·柯林斯那次不一样
Somewhere controlled, not like Krista Collins.
奥唐纳修车店
O'Donnell's.
希望不大
Well, that's a long shot.
不过今早确实有人把摄像头给撬了
Someone did jack the pole cam there this morning, though.
你看到那地方
Man, you've seen that place.
有20种不同办法杀人
There's, like, 20 different ways to kill a dude.
值得去看看
It's worth a shot.
不管了 到那见我
Yeah, fuck it. Meet me there.
小杰 我不会骗你
Hey, Jack, look, I'm not gonna lie to you.
你朋友现在处境很危险
Your friend's in real danger right now.
但你联♥系♥我是对的
But you did the right thing by calling me,
我保证 我会在发生任何事之前
and I promise you, I'm gonna do everything I can to find him
尽全力找到他
before anything happens, okay?
等等 不不 不是那样的
Wait. No, no, no. No, it's not like that.
我是作为执法部门官员联♥系♥你的
I called you as a law enforcement officer.
我给了你信息 我要参与进来
I gave you information. I need to be a part of this.
什么叫不是那样的
What do you mean "it's not like that"?
这不是警♥察♥抓小偷 已经死了两个人了
This isn't cops and robbers. I got two dead bodies already.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
克里斯塔·柯林斯打给我求助
Krista Collins called me for help,
结果我认识杀她的那个人
and it turns out that I know the guy who killed her.
都怪我
That's on me.
操 整件事都怪我 但我得参与进来
Fuck it, the whole thing is on me, but it's mine, all right?
这是我仅有的东西了
It's all I got.
拜托
Please.
他们有给你枪吗
They give you a piece
以防你需要射击鲸鱼什么的
in case you got to shoot a whale or something?
我们走
Yeah, let's go.
听好
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表