剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Frankie, he don't even know you fucking exist.
-快说 混♥蛋♥ -我要律师
- Spill it, motherfucker! - I want an attorney!
天啊 雷 雷
Christ! Ray, Ray!
-雷 雷 -你已经搞砸了
- Ray, Ray, Ray... - You fucked up already!
你看见了吗
You see that in here?
-警♥察♥伤人 -过来 给我坐好
- Police brutality! - Come on, sit your ass down.
坐好 坐下
Sit your ass down, down!
出来说两句
A word?
刚才是他妈怎么回事
What the fuck was that about, huh?
你真觉得是肖恩·甘顿移♥动♥的尸体
You really think that Sean Gandam is fucking pulling bodies?
我不知道 可能不是 但他...
I don't know. Probably fucking not, but he...
他知道雪莉的事
he knows something about Sherry, man.
雪莉 你干嘛这么执迷雪莉
Sherry? What is it with you and Sherry?
算了 我都不想知道
You know what? I don't even want to fucking know.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我是个婚姻幸福的男人 只想混口饭吃
'Cause I'm a happily married man just trying to make a living.
如果你想因为侵犯这个傻♥逼♥
Now, if you want to fucking get written up
白人男孩的公民自♥由♥被记上一笔
for violating the civil liberties of this piece-of-shit white boy,
别把我扯进去
you fucking leave me out of it!
这叫破案过程 艾伦
It's called working the case, Alan.
那就去调查 混♥蛋♥
Then work the motherfucker, then.
明白吗 我们以严重伤害罪将他扣押了
You understand? While we got him locked up for ag assault.
这样如果有证据指证他 你也知道他在哪
That way, if something comes back on him, you know where he's at.
现在怎么做
Now what?
蕾妮
刚刚到家
你说得对
You know what? You're right.
去做吧
Do it.
做什么
Do what?
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪
Where the fuck you going?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
这里是普利茅斯摇滚汽车旅馆
Plymouth Rock Motor Court.
你好 请转接40号♥房♥ 谢谢
Hi, yeah. Room 40, please.
斯科蒂 是谁
Scotty, who the fuck is that?
小心脚下
-你是斯科蒂吗 -是的
- You Scotty? - Yeah.
你有东西吗
Are you holding?
不行 弗兰基在里面睡觉
No, Frankie's sleeping in there.
好
Okay.
-你结婚了吗 -没
- Are you married? - No.
结过
I mean, I was.
已经离了
Not anymore.
有孩子吗
Kids?
有一个儿子
Yes, I have a son.
十七岁
He's 17.
我和他妈妈离婚 他很难过 最后选择跟她过
He took it hard when his mom and I split and chose her.
我有时会见他
I see him sometimes.
我怀孕的时候还在嗑药
I was still getting high when I was pregnant.
所以我不是个好妈妈
So not exactly mom of the year over here.
你怎么戒掉的
How'd you quit?
有一天我做了决定
I just made a decision one day...
我不想要成为那样的人
...that wasn't gonna be me.
不是你
It's not you.
还记得我做你线人的时候吗
Remember when I was your snitch?
你是说昨天吗
Yeah, you mean like yesterday?
现在结束了
That's over now, okay?
我说认真的
I mean it.
嗯 结束了
Yeah. It's over.
好
Okay.
而且我已经得到我需要的了
Besides, I got all I need.
我已经得到我需要的了
I got all I need.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我知道奥西托的所有事
I know all about Osito...
他的车
...and his cars...
他那身材火爆的白人女友
...his hot white girlfriend.
凯思琳的身材不火爆
Kathleen's not that hot.
有人吃醋了
Somebody's jealous.
我没吃醋
I'm not jealous.
拜托 她只是...
Please, okay? She's just...
我不知道 我不明白
I don't know. I don't get it.
她很普通
She's, like, normal.
-普通 -你知道的
- Normal? - You know.
她很可爱
She's cute, and...
她爸在雅茅斯有家很大的奥唐纳汽车修理厂
...her dad owns that big auto body shop in Yarmouth, O'Donnell's.
我猜奥西托床上功夫一流
And I guess Osito has that good dick.
现在轮到你吃醋了
Now you're jealous?
-我吗 没有 -你有
- Me? No. - Yeah.
因为当然了
'Cause I mean, of course...
他的功夫没有你的好
...not as good as yours.
是谁
Who is it?
是弗兰基吗
Is that Frankie?
你不必接的
You don't have to answer that.
我必须要接 他知道我的日程
I do, okay? He knows my schedule.
你现在真的要聊这个吗
You really want to have this conversation right now?
不是 我不想
No. I don't.
别走 雷
Don't, Ray.
别这样
Please...
本次通话
This is a call
是由马萨诸塞州监狱打来
from the Massachusetts State Correctional Facility.
-打电♥话♥的人是... -弗兰基·奎瓦斯
- The caller is... - Frankie Cuevas.
屏蔽这通电♥话♥请按7
Push 7 to block this call.
按5...
Push 5...
弗兰基
Frankie.
关于那件事
Listen, about that thing...
不不 别在电♥话♥里说
No, no. Not on the phone.
弗兰基在吗
Is Frankie there?
我只是...
I just...
我想听听到他的呼吸声
I want to hear him breathe.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
他在小声地打呼噜
He's snoring a little.
没事 宝贝 爸爸打来电♥话♥
It's okay, baby. Daddy's on the phone.
我想你了
I miss you.
我很想你
I miss you so much.
你在干什么 雷
What the fuck are you doing, Ray?
凯思琳·奥唐纳
无犯罪记录
奥唐纳汽车修理厂
奥唐纳汽修服务
看看这是谁来了
Look what the cat dragged in.
天呐 这房♥间一股老蛋味
Jesus, this room smells like old balls.
把窗户打开吧 天呐
Open a window, for Christ's sake.
是艾德的蛋蛋
Well, yeah, Ed's balls.
从人类诞生之初起就存在了
They've been around since the dawn of man.
不是吗 艾迪
Ain't that right, Eddie?
至少我会把自己的洗干净 你个邋遢的混♥蛋♥
At least I wash mine, you grimy fuck.
是是是 来吧 开始干活了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on, let's get to work.
各位也看到了 吉诺内斯回来了
And as you gentlemen can see, Quinones is back,
所以别忘了把马桶盖放下来
so don't forget to put the toilet seat down.
开始了 东伯恩
Okay, here we go. Eastern Bourne.
几个白♥痴♥在污染的红潮区
Some dickheads are dragging for clams
打捞蛤蜊
in a contaminated red tide zone.
所以我们要去扮演渔警
So we got to go out and play fish police.
我们会开高速响应艇过去
We'll take the 32 -foot response boats.
史塔克 你要出动一架
Stark, you're gonna send up a drone
有前视红外线的无人机
with forward-looking infrared.
我在这里指挥行动
I'll be running operations here.
我们需要表面证据
We need prima facie,
所以打捞上来之前别动
so don't move on 'em until the dredge is on deck.
然后给他们开违规通知
Then NOVA their asses.
有任何问题吗
Any questions?
-没 -那就走吧
- No. - Let's roll out.
来 跟我们跳舞
Hey, come on, dance with us.
我得接电♥话♥
Got to take this.
想得美
Oh, nice try.
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表