剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
我感觉很棒
I feel good.
我感觉很棒 很久没这么好过了
I feel good, like, better than I have in a long time.
我可以做个不同的人
Like, I could be a different person.
你可以还是你本来就是了
Like, you could be or like you are?
我只知道自从我戒酒后
All I know is that since I quit drinking,
我就无时不刻不在想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你还在那么做
You're still doing it.
你的嘴唇还是没变
Well, you still got those lips.
等等
Wait.
去拿毛巾
Get the towel.
去拿毛巾
Get the towel.
各位 是我 坎蒂
Hey, guys, it's me, Candy,
我很想你们
and I've missed you so much.
我这周末在泽维尔工作
I'm working this weekend at Xavier's.
会是直播的
It'll be live.
雷·阿布雷佐
嘿
嘿
你怎么样
1小时候后下班
进来 妈
Come in, Ma.
你要跳窗吗
What, you gonna jump out the fucking window?
我准备给你打电♥话♥的
Dude, I was gonna call you.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-怎么没打呢 -我买♥♥了新手♥机♥
- Why didn't you? - 'Cause I got a new phone--
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
我们要去兜兜风
We're going for a ride.
抱歉 好吗 我知道我搞砸了
I'm sorry, all right? I know I fucked up, bro.
我就该知道会有超级月亮的
I should've known about the supermoon.
我要是知道的话 就会再多开五英里了
I mean, I would have went out an extra five miles if I'd have known.
甚至一百英里
I mean, fuck, I would have gone out 100 miles,
但我向你和弗兰基发誓
but I-I swear to you and Frankie,
我会补偿你们的
I-I will totally make this up to you guys.
我最近很努力 看
Look, I've been pumping. Here.
我在提升自己的能力 好吗
All right, I'm up--I'm upping my game, bro, all right?
你可以留着
You can keep this.
以后还会有更多
There's gonna be more where that came from.
你知道弗兰基想要我杀了你 对吧
You know Frankie wanted me to kill you, right?
真的吗 你在逗我吗
Wait, seriously? You fucking with me?
如果我杀了你
If I did kill you...
我会确保没人找得到你
I'd make sure to get rid of you the right way.
捅你肺 内脏
Stab you in the lungs, in the guts.
你永远不可能活下来
You'd never come back.
但这不是你的错
But it's not your fault.
你不知道
You ain't know.
你太软弱了
You soft.
让你成为硬汉是我的工作
It's my job to toughen you up.
嗯
Y-yeah.
认真的
For real.
但首先
But first...
我们要去吃点东西
we gonna go get something to eat.
你喜欢摩托头
You like Motorhead?
我
I--
是的
Sure, yeah.
靠
Fuck, man.
我有个问题问你
I got a question for you.
莱米[摩托头乐队主唱]和上帝打架
Who you think will win in a fight
谁会赢
between Lemmy and God?
存有陷阱的问题 莱米就是上帝
Trick question. Lemmy is God.
-很不错吧 -嗯
- It's a good one, right? - Yeah.
但是不是我发明的
Can't take credit for it, though.
在一个论♥坛♥上看到的
Read it on a forum.
我们在这做什么
Yo, what the fuck are we doing here?
你要吃吗
You gonna eat that?
看到那个人了吗
Yo, you see this guy right there?
我要你去弄他
I want you to go fuck him up.
那人 为什么
That guy, why?
因为那混♥蛋♥老师忘记给我奶酪
'Cause motherfucker keeps forgetting the cheese.
再说 这是你证明你不是怂逼的机会
Besides, this is a chance for you not to be a pussy.
所以快去揍他
So go beat his ass.
我♥操♥ 你听不懂人话吗
Motherfucker, am I speaking Greek?
-快去 -不
- Go. - No.
快点
Hurry up.
好
All right.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
嗯 滚
Yeah, fuck off.
什么
What?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥
Hey, fuck you, motherfucker.
你有问题吗
What's your problem, dude?
我没问题 你有吗
I don't have a problem. You have a problem?
该死的瘾君子
Fucking junkie.
住手
Stop!
-谁是贱♥人♥啊 -住手
- Who's a bitch, huh? - Stop!
没错 吃老子鸡♥巴♥ 孩子
That's right, suck my dick, son!
操
Fuck!
感觉真爽 是吗
Shit feel good, don't it?
比心理治疗好多了
Better than therapy.
我给你带了东西
I brought you something.
你给我带了东西
You brought me something?
我想你儿子可能会喜欢
Thought your son might like it.
酷
Cool.
-继续 -好
- Oh, you should keep going. - Okay.
一台iPad
An iPad?
什么鬼
What?
这是某个毒贩子的吗
Did this belong to some drug dealer or something?
不 全新的
No, that's brand-new.
拿去吧
Take it.
-我会收下 -是吗
- Oh, I'm taking it. - Are you?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Good.
你就是为这个而来吗
Is that why you came here?
给我一台iPad
Give me an iPad?
嗯
Yeah.
我想道歉
Yeah, and I wanted to apologize...
为我上次在这里的行为
For the way I acted last time I was here.
我表现很糟
That was real shitty of me.
那就是工作 对吗
That's the job, right?
做个烂人
To be shitty?
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么
What?
没什么 你只是
Nothing, you just...
给了我惊喜
surprise me is all.
我能请你吃晚餐吗
Can I take you to dinner?
不幸
I don't think so.
但你可以送我回家
You can take me home, though.
这是你的 拿去吧
It's yours. Keep it.
真的吗
For reals?
好好享受
Enjoy it, bro.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
你去打包点行李 穿上丁字裤
I want you to pack a bag, put on a thong...
我妈今晚会看着麦凯利
Mom's gonna watch Mackayleigh tonight.
我去给咱们定个酒店
I'm getting us a hotel room.
我以前
You know, I've, uh,
从没坐过警车的前座
never been in the front seat of a cop car before.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
你开得很快
You drive too fast.
-是吗 -嗯
- Do i? - Mm-hmm.
因为我想赶到
'Cause I want to get there.
那你就射吧
Why don't you get there?
听着 我不想给你错误的印象 但是
Look, I don't want to give you the wrong impression, but, um,
不管你以为这是什么 都不是
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表