剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
Yeah. Yeah, he got a construction company or something up there.
也许她跟他住在一起
Maybe she's holed up with him.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
抱歉我害你被赶出去了
And, hey, I'm sorry that I got you kicked out or whatever.
滚吧
Oh, go fuck yourself.
亲爱的 你得给我打电♥话♥
Hey, boo, you need to call me.
有个贱♥人♥在打听特鲁罗的那事
Some bitch is asking questions about that thing in Truro.
给我打电♥话♥
Call me.
嗯 那又如何
Yeah. So what?
那又如何 雷米餐厅是他的家
So what? It's his home Remy's.
这是他生活惯例的一部分
It's part of his routine.
这意味着他要么住在雅茅斯附近要么在附近工作
That means he either lives or works somewhere near Yarmouth.
听着 让我盯梢一段时间那地方
Look, look, look. Let me just sit on the place for a little while.
我会证明给你看
I'll prove it to you.
你想去雷米混 请便
You want to hang out at a Remy's, be my guest,
但我不会派人去一家
but I'm not putting people on a restaurant
他这周可能去可能不去的餐厅
that he may or may not hit sometime this week.
靠
Shit.
爱德曼揭幕战能不能上场成疑
Edelman's questionable for the opener.
你想做点什么吗
You want to do something?
-是的 我想做点什么 -那就做点警♥察♥工作
- Yeah, I want to do something. - How about some fucking police work?
给自己找个新线人
Get yourself a new informant
记得也告诉你小组你的懒鬼
and tell the other mopes on your unit, too.
快去
Go on.
该死的威勒基
Fucking Velekee, man.
"找个新线人" 说得真轻松
"Get a new informant," like it's so easy.
现在我们在雅茅斯盯告密者
Now we out here playing pick-a-snitch in Yarmouth.
很适合出♥售♥非法毒品
Pretty nice place for a trap house.
-吃杏仁吗 -去他妈的杏仁
- Almond? - Fucking almond.
什么情况
What do we have here?
老天
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-去把纳洛酮拿过来 -好
- We're gonna need that Narcan. - All right.
靠
Shit.
好了
All right.
你叫什么
Hey, what's your name?
-操 -混♥蛋♥ 你吸毒过量
- Fuck. - Hey, fuck, you overdosed.
你刚吸毒过量
Look, look, you just overdosed.
-不 我没有 -别动
- No, I didn't. - No, stay still.
雷
Ray!
雷
Hey, Ray!
靠 艾伦
Oh, shit, Alan!
你
Hey, you.
你知道我离开后会去哪吗
You know where I got to go when I leave here?
我会去我搭档妻子的家
I'm gonna go to my partner's wife's house
告诉她她丈夫因为你将会下身麻痹
and tell her that her husband's gonna be a paraplegic because of you.
我不是有意伤害任何人的
I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
你不是有意伤害任何人的
You didn't mean to hurt anyone?
你觉得这是借口吗
You think that's a fucking excuse?
卵用都没 混♥蛋♥
That doesn't cut shit, asshole!
-抱歉 -操♥你♥妈♥ 抱歉
- I'm sorry. - Fuck you. "I'm sorry."
我想回家
I want to go home.
你该求我留在这里
You should be fucking begging me to stay here.
你一走出那扇门
The moment you walk out that door,
鳕鱼角所有的警♥察♥都会来对付你
every cop in the goddamn Cape is gonna be gunning for you.
拜托 我不是有意的
Please, I didn't meant it.
你就哭吧 别他妈这么怂
Yeah, you're fucking crying now. Don't be a fucking pussy.
赶紧告诉我信息
How about you start talking?
你认识这人吗 人称奥西托
Do you know that guy? Goes by Osito.
-操 -操什么 你认识他吗
- Fuck. - Fuck what? Do you know him?
-嗯 -是吗 你怎么认识他的
- Yeah. - Yeah? How do you know him?
不
Oh, no.
等下 看着我 看着我
Wait a minute. Hey, hey. Look at me. Look at me.
-操 -喂
- Fuck. - Look--whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我♥操♥
Jesus fucking Christ, really?
这些该死的瘾君子
These fucking junkies.
这小子需要送去医院
Hey, this kid needs a hospital right now.
别让他死掉
Don't you fucking let him die.
-我要他明早第一时间回来 -好
- I want him back here first thing in the morning. - All right.
你听到他了 老天
You heard him. Jesus.
那小子开口了吗
Hey, that kid talk?
嗯 如果他活下来 他会合作的
Oh, yeah, and if he lives, he's gonna cooperate.
-他认识奥西托 -不是吧
- He knows Osito. - Get the fuck out of here.
-手腕怎么样 -扭伤而已
- How's the wrist? - Oh, man, it's just a sprain.
今天就别上班了 回家吧
Take the rest of the day off, go home,
陪陪你孩子
hang out with the kid.
你不知道他名字 对吗
You don't know his name, do you?
不知道是男孩
Didn't know it was a boy.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
安东尼·德尔维卡里奥
喂
Hello?
你好 请问是安东尼·德尔维卡里奥吗
Hi, is this Anthony Delviccario?
是的
Yeah.
德尔维卡里奥建筑公♥司♥的
From Delviccario Construction?
你是哪位
Who's this?
你不认识我
You don't know me,
但我在找你的一个朋友 克里斯塔·柯林斯
but I'm looking for a friend of yours, Krista Collins.
-没兴趣 谢谢 -可是
- Not interested, thanks. - But--
你个骗子
Oh, you lying motherfucker!
嗨 你怎么样
Hi,what's up?
红袜队3比7落后 不过谁在乎呢
Well, you know, the Sox are down 7-3, but who gives a shit?
该死的王朝
Fucking dynasty.
听着 我得去一趟威尔汉姆
Yeah, so, listen, I got to go to Wareham for a minute.
我能借下你的车吗 我保证会很小心
Can I borrow your car? I promise I'll be careful.
你在逗我吗 你驾照都没了
Are you fucking joking right now? You lost your license.
那又怎样 你是我担♥保♥人 你必须帮我
Yeah, so? You're my sponsor. You have to help me.
如果你这么想 你脑子肯定秀逗了吧
You are so fucked in the head if you think that's how it works.
难道我要去做♥鸭♥才能用车吗
So what, I'm supposed to prostitute myself for a ride?
去站街吧 妓♥女♥
Hit the streets, hooker.
-你来这干什么 -他给你带了东西
- What are you doing here? - He brought you something.
不好意思 你是谁
Excuse me. Who are you?
我是凯瑟琳 奥斯特的妞
I'm Kathleen, Osito's girl.
我们以前见过
We met before.
凯瑟琳 你去找酒保要杯雪碧吧
Kathleen, honey, why don't you go ask the bartender for a Sprite?
你听到她了
You heard her.
怎么这么冷漠
Why so cold?
我给你准备了礼物
I got a gift for you.
这是干什么
What's this about?
弗兰基想要你拿着
Frankie wanted you to have it.
为什么
For what?
不知道
I don't know.
我也不想掺和你们的事
And I don't plan on getting into you two guys' business,
但你不收下信封我就不走
but I ain't leaving till I see you take that envelope.
满意了吗
Happy?
凯特 快 走了
Kat, come on. We out.
从来没人哪个贱♥人♥收了我钱不谢我的
I ain't never had a bitch not thank me for some money.
德文
Devonne.
杰姬
Jackie, what...
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
抱歉突然造访 但我打电♥话♥的时候
I'm sorry to just show up, but when I call,
你转到了语♥音♥信箱
you just send me to voice mail.
这告诉了你什么
And what does that tell you?
我能进去吗 就一会儿
I--can I come in, just for a minute?
我想谈谈 拜托了
I just want to talk. Please.
我们可以在这谈
We can talk here.
好 我懂
Okay, yeah. I get it.
我去了康复所
I went to rehab.
我戒了
I'm sober.
真的吗 就你
Really? You?
是的
Yeah.
然后
And...
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表