剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表
鳕鱼角
第一季 第一集
操
Fuck.
这雨让我想尿
This rain is making me have to pee.
你为什么要在特鲁罗见这人
Why you meeting this guy in Truro?
那里荒无人烟
It's the middle of fucking nowhere.
还不是因为那新人
It's the new guy.
他想在那见面
It's where he wanted to meet.
我不该来这儿的
I should not be here.
放松
Relax.
给
Here.
是芬太尼
It's fentanyl...
用于癌症患者
for cancer people.
贱♥人♥ 我刚结束治疗
Bitch, I just got out of treatment.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
不过讲真 你能戒掉真是厉害 克里斯塔
Seriously, though, good for you, Krista.
我永远戒不掉
I could never quit.
你可以的
Yeah, you could.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look? Hmm?
Think he'll give me two fingers for seven?
我不知道
I don't know.
你行事谨慎吗
Are you being careful?
我找了个警♥察♥罩我
I got a cop looking out for me.
我该死的指甲
My fucking nails...
给我
Give me that.
那些指甲真奇葩
Those nails are...something.
红黑骚货指甲
Black and red hoochie nails.
这些指甲美爆了
These nails are fucking beautiful.
好吧
Okay.
雪莉 这人在哪 我得尿尿
Sherry, where the fuck is this dude? I got to pee.
去吧 姐们
Go for it, bro.
这里根本没人
You're in the middle of fucking nowhere, right?
不管了
Fuck it.
爱你
Love you!
爱你
Love you...
你是雪莉
You Sherry?
-是的 -好
- Yeah. - Cool.
不再漂亮了
Ain't pretty no more.
打开后备箱
Hey, go pop the trunk.
给那人发短♥信♥ 跟他说你在路上了
Text the guy. Tell him you're on the way.
慢点 我感觉糟透了
Take it easy. I feel like shit.
你控制不住酒瘾不怪我
Not my fault you can't handle your liquor.
酒 我根本不认识她
Liquor? I don't even know her.
就跟那有阻止你一样
Like that ever stopped you.
3点了 我们不是要提前下班吗
It's 3:00. I thought we were calling in early.
亨尼克来电了 他想要我们抽查
Hunniker called. He wants us to do a spot-check
杰克和鲍比二
on the Jack and Bobby II.
-什么 -他喜欢迈克尔
- What? - He's got a hard-on for Michael.
周五吗 这周末是嘉年华 狗屁
On a Friday? It's Carnival weekend. That's bullshit.
你该来P镇喝一杯
Yo, you should come to P-Town, have a drink.
我上次去P镇
Last time I was in P-Town,
我看到了三个男人的蛋蛋
I saw, like, three dudes' balls.
我都不想看我自己的了
I don't even want to see my own.
我也一样
Yeah, that makes two of us.
再说 琳达要做幼鳕鱼
Besides, Linda's making scrod.
好吧
Oh, well...
杰姬 你来开一下 我想撒尿
Hey, Jackie, uh, you want to take the wheel? I got to piss.
特别探员艾德·墨菲 杰姬·奇诺内斯
Special Agents Ed Murphy, Jackie Quinones,
国家海洋渔业局
National Marine Fishery Services.
艾迪·墨菲
Eddie Murphy--
我有跟你说过你在《妙探出差》里演得很棒吗
I ever tell you you were great in Beverly Hills Cop?
滚 迈克尔
Ah, fuck off, Michael.
今天里面装了些什么玩意 小迈克尔
What kind of bullshit am I gonna find in here today, Junior?
没有乱来 小杰 都是合法的
No bullshit, Jack. Everything's legit.
是吗 这是什么
Oh, yeah? What's this?
放我一马吧 拜托
Cut me some slack, dude, please.
怀孕的雌鱼以及两条尺寸不足的雄鱼
Got female with roe and a couple undersized males.
我们警告过你们不能捕捞过小的龙虾
You guys have been warned about the short lobsters.
怀孕的就更糟了
An egger is worse.
需要我告诉你你害了你自己
I got to tell you how you're fucking yourself
以及其余船员吗
and the rest of your fleet?
老天 我爱这孩子 他是我独子
God help me, I love the kid-- he's my only son--
但他根本不会捕鱼
but he can't fish for shit,
而我后脑勺上又没长眼睛
and I don't have eyes on the back of my head.
是啊 要是我每次听到"无心之过"
Yeah, yeah. You know, if I had a dollar
就能得到一美元的话
for every time I heard the words "Honest mistake"...
我得给你开罚单
I got to write you up now.
艾德 拜托了
Ed, please.
我是濒危物种的最后传人了 普罗温斯敦的渔夫
I'm the last of a dying breed-- the fishermen of Provincetown,
只想从海里赚点小钱
just trying to earn an honest living from the sea.
我今天是打死也不会回办公室了
There's no way I'm going back to the office today.
你想要开他罚单 你自己打报告
You want to write him up, you type the report.
光是凭你对上级出言不逊
I should make you do it
我就该让你去开
just for mouthing off to a superior agent.
拜托 艾德
Come on, Ed.
是嘉年华周末
It's Carnival weekend.
靠
Ah, fuck it.
好吧 我们就口头警告下你们
All right, we're gonna let you off with a verbal.
不准再捕捞体型过小和怀孕的了 懂吗
No more shorts, no more eggers. Got it?
谢谢 不会再犯了
Thanks. Won't happen again.
今晚酒吧见 小杰
See you at the bar tonight, Jack?
嗯 你请客
Yeah. You're buying.
表演时间到 蝎子湾
Showtime. Scorpion Bay.
小杰
Hey, Jack!
-收到我短♥信♥了吗 -嗯 你要喝什么
- Get my text? - Yeah. What are you having?
一杯杰克丹尼
Shot of Jack.
好
All right.
要上通宵吗
You working all night?
差不多
Something like that.
库房♥钥匙给我
Yo, hook me up with that storeroom key.
-不是吧 -怎么
- Really? - What?
你从没见过屌♥吗
You never seen a cock before?
你知道我从没跟男人做过
You know I'm a gold star.
那我就知道你见过假鸡鸡
Then I know you've seen a dildo.
蝎子湾 仅此一夜
Scorpion Bay! One night only.
-门口表演的赠票 杰姬 -谢了 宝贝
- Comp ticket for you at the door, Jackie. - Thank you, baby.
来看我们哦 女士们 晚上八点演出
Come see us, girl. Ladies, 8:00 P.M. Showtime.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死 是麦卡锡家的
Oh, shit, it's the McCarthys.
是捕鱼警♥察♥ 手举起来
Oh, it's the fish cop. Hands up.
你被捕了 你这个盗捕龙虾的混♥蛋♥
You're under arrest, you lobster-poaching mick fuck.
据说盗捕龙虾的混♥蛋♥
Allegedly lobster-poaching mick fuck.
好啊 他又刁难你吗
What's up? He tear you a new one?
和往常一样
Eh, no worse than usual.
你看这个麦凯利的 刚文的
Hey, actually, this one of Mackayleigh? I just got it.
-你肯定很自豪吧 -要是他从我们家搬走
- You must be proud. - I'd be proud if he moved out of our house
和唐娜复合 我才会感到自豪
and got back together with Donna.
我们在努力
We're working it out.
三杯威士忌 记他账上
Yo, three shots of whiskey, on his tab.
没问题
You got it.
他是谁啊 弗兰西斯呢
Who's that? Where's Frances?
她去佛罗里达州了
Oh, she's in Florida.
那是她的侄子 从丹尼斯港来的
That's her nephew from Dennis Port.
他说他没来过普镇
Says he's never been to P-Town.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我跟你说过我给一个男人口过的故事吗
I ever tell you about the time I blew a dude?
-少来了 -什么 给我小声点
- Shut up. - What the fuck? Lower your voice.
怎么了 是真的 一年半前
What? No, it's true, right? About a year and a half ago,
我和几个朋友去福克斯伍兹
I went up to Foxwoods with some buddies,
后来搭便车往回走
ended up having to hitch a ride back.
第一辆车在暴雨里把我丢在海恩尼斯
剧集 | 鳕鱼角 | 导航列表